The Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dillinger
Dillinger
309 Followers

“Ride him, slut,” I chanted in her ears. “Ride that big cock!” And she did. Oh God, how she rode him, bouncing and yelping and moaning and screaming with each penetration. Her perfect tits jolted from the force of it while my hands forced her up and down…guiding her to ride him… to fuck…and Fuck…and FUCK!

Unable to merely watch, I knelt down behind her, and she cried out my name when she felt the pressure of my cock against her virgin ass. Without waiting, I rammed forward and, in one violent THRUST, forced my cockhead into her ass, while at the same time putting more pressure on her shoulders to drive her down harder on the cock inside her pussy.

Inch after relentless inch of thick, hard cock slowly forced its way into her tight ass and, at the same time, another cock, a stranger’s cock, continued to fuck in and out of her pussy. This was not only the first time she had ever gotten double fucked but also the first time she ever had a cock in her ass, let alone one as huge and hard and thick as mine. And her screams gave voice to this newfound revelation. Each upward thrust of the cock driving into her cunt matched each downward thrust of my cock, forcing another inch and another inch of me into her tight ass and then him into her tight cunt – a twisted see-saw of cock penetrating and pumping her. I grabbed her hair and pulled back on it and, with one last powerful thrust, I stuffed every goddamn inch of my cock all the way, balls deep, up her no longer virgin ass.

And there she was in an elevator, with a monster cock all the way up her pussy, my huge cock all the way up her ass and surrounded by guys jerking off as they watched her get double fucked in public. She continued to scream as we took her. Her shrieking was so loud it was a wonder hotel security didn’t come to investigate. Then her screams turned to moans of pleasure and she began to cum and cum and cum again as she took two cocks into her sweet little china-doll body. It was impossible to believe, but, still, there was more to come.

Both of the other young studs moved to a position in front of her. No longer asking permission to be put into the game. One of them lifted her face up and pressed his cock to her lips. She didn’t even hesitate for a fraction of a second. And my corruption of her innocence was complete. She needed his cock. She couldn’t think of anything but COCK. All of these cocks were there for her pleasure, and she wanted ALL of them. The more she took, the more she came. She couldn’t get enough. She grabbed that big boy cock and stuffed it into her mouth, sucking for all she was worth while the other stud and I crammed our cocks into her pussy and up her ass.

The two young guys started to take turns, each one getting a chance at shoving his cock in her mouth. And this sweet little college girl…MY SLUT… my sweet angelslut… no longer innocent… she moaned in total slut heaven. She was in a total cock frenzy, her every hole filled to its limit and then some and… she loved it. She LOVED IT! I couldn’t believe what a slut she’d become and I knew in every fiber of my being that she would do anything I desired, that she NEEDED to be my slut. I had no doubt that she would fuck anyone, anywhere, anytime if I were only to ask.

All around her there were cocks. BIG, hard cocks. And even the businessmen tossing off in the back row made sure that they could see her and watch her hungrily. Watch her suck cock. Watch her fuck cock. Watch the cock she begged for most, her Master’s cock, ream her virgin ass, stretching it wide… in and out… in and out… driving deep and hard into her again and again and again.

The elevator had become an orgy of carnal lust. The businessmen started rotating with the college boys and they took turns getting head from the most sexually uninhibited woman they had ever met. The whole scene was like something out of the most depraved pornographic movie imaginable. Jenna Jameson had nothing on my girl!

There were big hard cocks everywhere and in the center of all this action… my angelslut! And she did her best to suck and fuck and please me. Between blowjobs, I would demand words from her, and she openly begged, repeating over and over, how she was MY slut and that she was fucking cock, sucking cock, taking cock in her ass for me… FOR ME! She chanted how she had become a total cock-crazed slut. And she came and came and came again and again and again with huge cock in her pussy, huge cock in her ass, cock slapping her face, hands all over her body, fingers digging, squeezing and pinching her tits. And god… all that cock! There was so much cock… cock… COCK… cock everywhere… and it was all for her. All of them were fucking her at my will, my bidding, and she continued to cum and cum and cum. One orgasm became another became another became another until there was nothing but one long endless orgasm. We watched her writhe and scream and shudder as her pleasure became the most totally mind blowing experience of her life… as every man in the elevator fucked her into an ecstasy beyond any of our wildest dreams.

The intensity was so extreme; the sexual heat so all encompassing, that it couldn’t last much longer.

The guy under her started to buck and moan, his orgasm was near and violent, from possibly the tightest pussy he’d ever stuffed his meat into. The two college guys, once again in front of her, were frantically taking turns shoving their cocks in her face. They were obviously panting and near their own imminent blasts. Most amazingly of all… me… her lover… her master… me… my cock… my COCK... fucking her ass until I wasn’t even on this earth anymore, and I knew she could feel my huge fucker growing even bigger, even thicker as I raped her young virgin ass… the cum boiling in my balls, ready to explode. All of us were driving toward our own orgasms… raging, swollen cocks were shoved at her from all directions and she purred, she growled, she moaned, she came, she SCREAMED. She begged for our cum, saying over and over and over again how she wanted us all to cum, needed us all to cum. She begged us to fill her with cum, to cum all over her face, her tits, her hard young body.

And, amid all that begging, she continued to SCREAM out MY name. She called out again and again, proclaiming to all that she belonged to me. I had become her world. She was alive for my touch, for my command. She begged and screamed. And all of it was in my name. She lived to fulfill my wishes, to be my little slut.

Still we fucked her…fucked her…FUCKED HER… we fucked the slut… my angelslut into oblivion.

At the height of passion, I pulled out, reached down and pulled her off the guy frantically fucking her cunt and dropped her unceremoniously to her knees in the center of the elevator. I moved in front of her trembling, exhausted body, and, in a moment of clarity, as she stared in wide, hazel-eyed fascination at my cock, my big hard cock, she gasped open-mouthed in the realization that she’d had that HUGE cock – that monster of a cock, MY COCK… all the way up her slut ass! And as her mouth opened wide, I EXPLODED! Jet after jet of white-hot jizz shot out of me as I aimed it directly at her face. My delicious, searing hot cum shot directly into her wide-open, cum-sucking mouth.

This carnal sight set everyone off. Every guy in the elevator had formed a circle around her, as she shivered in ecstasy there on her knees, bathing in my jet stream, and those men were able to take no more. They all began to cum simultaneously! Right there in that public elevator, surrounding this young former innocent who I had turned into a porn queen, a slut goddess and then gave to them for their use, their pleasure.

There she was, my slut, on her knees surrounded by cock. Cock everywhere! And the one she loved the most, MY COCK, right there in front of her… cumming… EXPLODING… filling her mouth to overflowing with my jizz and (oh god!) how she obviously loved the taste of it. She lapped at it like life’s own sweet nectar. And still my cock continued to shoot jet after jet of cum and I began to aim it at her cheeks, her hair and her tits. I showered her in cum while all around her other cocks were exploding. Cum shot into her hair, onto her back, on her ass, across her thighs, at her feet, down the sides of her face, all over her belly and tits. It was as though it was raining cum as every guy in that elevator unloaded a huge stream of white hot jizz all over her, showering her in CUM, and still… it wasn’t over. It was raining jizz. Cum poured down onto her and she raised her head up high and opened her arms wide to welcome it. She was the center of our cum storm. She had become every x-rated fantasy that these men ever had about a young girl. Every prom queen they’d wanted to nail like a whore and didn’t even dare speak to. Not an inch of her slutflesh went untouched. We painted her white with our jizz.

Gradually the storm abated and, one at time, guys shook the last drops of their cum onto her body and she fell forward…dazed, collapsing in complete exhaustion. But the Master had one more lesson still. With another jet of liquid lust shooting out of my throbbing cock, I grabbed her head and pulled her forward and shoved my cock all the way down her throat, filling her with my nectar, and giving her what she needed most. I gave her the gift of my seed and she swallowed it eagerly, willingly accepting everything I had to give and more. She sucked on my cock like a calf feeding from its mother, making sure she drained every drop of delicious, life-giving cream out of my cock.

In the shockingly quiet aftermath, men began to hastily pull up their pants, zip up, and gradually exit the elevator until only she and I were left. On her knees, looking worshipfully up at me, her angel eyes locked on mine as she started to rub all that cum into her skin. She was COVERED in it. Using her fingers to scoop it off her tits and then lick her fingers clean for me. It was such a nasty, slutty thing to do. The elevator floor was slippery with a layer of strangers’ semen and there she was practically swimming in it and grinning up at me, dog-tired but still the angelslut tease that I had released from deep within her.

Then the elevator doors opened once more and it was the couple from the very beginning of the ordeal (the woman who had to drag her date out of the elevator). One look at my angel, fucked and spent and covered with jizz, and the woman screamed, and fainted dead away, flopping into a puddle of strange men’s cum while her date gasped and chuckled and resisted the urge to high-five me as he bent to retrieve his woman.

Quite happy with my little angel, I lifted her up easily in my strong arms and carried her out of the elevator and down the hall to OUR room. I carried her into the shower, where I bathed her and spoiled her and adored her… and explored every silken inch of her with every part of myself.

Napping off and on, I spent the rest of the night pleasing her, licking her, fucking her, making her explode in pleasure again and again and again...

And again…

And again…

And in the morning… yes… again….

Rewarding my sweet angel for the performance of a lifetime.

When finally neither she nor I could take another assault of pleasure, I snuggled her close and whispered into her long brown hair that maybe we should go down for some breakfast to regain our strength.

Without hesitation, those big little-girl eyes gazed at me in a sleepy, timid haze and asked, “Please, my darling master…can we take the stairs?”

Dillinger
Dillinger
309 Followers
12