All Comments on 'The Elevator'

by Dillinger

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The BEST Erotic Story I've Read In A Long Time!

Wow ... what can I say? While I've read many erotic stories online, this was the first to inspire me to master the art of scrolling with my left hand so that I could read, and use my right hand to slide between my labia and rub my clit until I came. *blushes* This was an incredibly HOT story, and I DO hope that you continue to write more ... especially about my favorite heroine, angelslut, and her deliciously dominant master. Accompanying them on his journey to mold her into exactly what he desires would be very ... steamy. *winks*

Again, GREAT story!

Kaci

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well, I dunno...

It's hot. So it's a five. But the best? I don't think so. Close to a four actually. *shrugs* To each his/her own.

SN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Best I've read in a long time.

Yessir, the best I've read in a long time. Wonderful lead-in, fantastic descriptions and character development ... yes, all these things count! I've read a zillion of these, but they generally go for overkill. Dillinger knows pacing, ie: how far to take it and when to give it up and/or move on.

Just great writing.

I'd love to see a continuing adventure series with these two, but perhaps that would delve into overkill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
yum

very, very sexy. well-paced, good lead-in, and, while this might seem minor, you bothered to use spell-check... nothing pisses me off more than a good erotic story with shitty spelling and punctuation. nice job, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh MY!

I wish it would happen to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago

...Holy shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Incredibly HOT!!

Loved the writing, buildup, characters, deliciously intence raw sex.I want to be Angelslut and wildly fucked. Excellent, please write more.

Bev

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I loved this

Especially the start in the elevator[we call them lifts]some are terrified of them I can think of nothing better than sharing a lift with a hot woman,the atmosphere seems to be electric,you both know what the other is thinking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Erotic

It also made me laugh and remember the time I was in a packed lift with a full arsed woman pressed back against me,we call it frottage.I quickly got a raging erection and had to travel to several other floors after she got out before I could leave ,in a strange stooped over awkward manner.Some concerned woman asked me if I had a bad back.Little did she know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow

pretty great stuff. it would have been nice if you had checked your grammar though, like incomplete sentences... i agree, there's nothing worse than a great story with bad spelling and grammar. not a concern for you though! keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

No matter how many stories I read off this site, I always return to this one at some point. It is fabulously written and never fails to get me off. Thanks so much for writing it!

K-

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SO fucking hot

This hot scene had me jacking off with one hand and scrolling with the other until I came all over my pants!! Then I licked it off and began again - so much hardness so many orgasms - delirious stuff!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yummy

I wish you were my master ;)

MonsterPopMonsterPopalmost 12 years ago
Hot...

I liked how you described the process of the sex and how you have used caps to emphasize certain words :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking Hot

Great story. How many cocks did she take? The pace was perfect, the fucking just kept ramping up until the final cum tsunami. Not sure how you could improve on it. Maybe write the next chapter and have the athletic guys be a swim team and gang fuck her in the pool in front of the crowd all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best orgasm ever

This story gave me the best self-stimulated orgasm ever

BikinirobberBikinirobberover 5 years ago
Best damn orgy

It was one awesome orgy. Wow!! Just wow!!. It was so damn amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is it Ginsberg or something👉🏾😔👈🏾

Pedroone1Pedroone1over 2 years ago

It was better than average. There were of course, the usual spelling and grammar mistakes, but it was okay. It could and should have had more descriptive content on the basic content, and of course, this story surely is only just beginning!? There is plenty of space for lots more ad infinitum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous