The Chocoholic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffreak
ffreak
16 Followers

“Put your legs out straight, next to mine,” Larry whispered.

Iris did as she was asked and Larry rolled them over, putting her on top. She started to move her knees up beside them, but he shook his head.

“Turn around,” he said. Iris smiled, he had tasted so good when he kissed her, and she just had to taste him where he had been completely coated in her juices.

Larry helped her as she spun around on top of him. Iris swallowed him in a single slurping gulp, making him feel like he would lose control right then. The sensation passed as she spit him back out while she coughed at the suddenness of his thick invasion. Then she went right back to licking and sucking all over his rigid shaft.

He was not about to take without giving. Since she’d had something bigger than a finger in her, he dipped three into her tunnel, feeling around once more for that sensitive spot. At the same time he licked from her clit up to his fingers and back down again. Each time he hit her clit she moaned and squirmed, little shudders racing through her pussy to his tongue and fingers. In return she continued to bathe and suck on his cock as she cradled and loosely massaged his chocolate coated balls.

He hit both spots simultaneously, her clit and her g-spot. The result was more than he expected as she almost rose from his body, spitting him out and groaning while a large wave of orgasm came over her. Her entire weight pushed back against his mouth and hand and he rubbed her little magic button furiously, giving her a continuous wave of pleasure to ride. Her voice rose in volume and pitch in a primal scream – still she did not move away from his tongue or fingers. Her fluids splashed against his nose and mouth, running down his cheeks and onto his neck.

Larry broke his rhythm to keep from suffocating, taking in a huge gulp of air.

“No,” Iris panted, “don’t stop, please don’t stop.”

He dove back in and renewed his assault upon her trigger points. Iris could not maintain enough control to trust taking him back into her mouth, no matter how good it tasted or felt. She simply pumped him and took occasional licks of his shaft while she whimpered and wriggled on top of him.

Less time was needed to bring her back to paradise as she thrashed in his oral embrace. This time, she came off the climax and collapsed against him, her head hanging down and her nose coming to rest against his aching, coated balls.

Larry began to worry that Iris had fainted from too many orgasms too fast. He did not want her to suffocate from the thickening chocolate mixture, so he rolled her over onto her back and made sure her mouth was open.

She smiled weakly, so he kissed her gently on the mouth.

“How did you do that,” she asked, breathlessly.

“Do what?”

“How did you make me cum so hard so many times?” She put her hand on his slick face.

“I just did what I love to do,” he said.

At that she pulled him down on top of her and as she explored his mouth with her tongue, she grasped his hard cock and tried to slide her hand up and down his length. She was weak from her orgasms.

Larry broke the kiss and said, “I think it’s time to go back to the tub.”

Iris gave him no argument. He slid over to a corner of the oilcloth and grabbed a couple of towels that he had set out earlier. With these he wiped his feet as clean as he could and then got up and created a towel covered path to the bathroom. He came back with more towels and gently wiped the chocolate from Iris’s feet and then helped her up.

She was a little unsure on her feet – partly because of how weak she still felt, and partly because she still felt the oilskin cloth was like walking on ice. They made their way to the towels and she began to feel a bit steadier.

Once there, Larry let her slide down the side of the tub while he warmed the water and rinsed the bulk of the chocolate off himself. Then he brought the shower head down to where she sat, glad he’d installed the retractable hose.

Gently, he rubbed her body, sluicing the remaining chocolate from her hair, face, neck and shoulders. He went slowly – there was no reason to hurry. She relaxed as he held her and rinsed the sugary sweetness off their bodies. He cupped each breast, watching as the water revealed her swollen nipples.

She watched him, noting the wonder and care in his eyes and the way he smiled as his hand caressed her. Somehow she was still aroused, and then she became aware of his needs as she looked at his erection.

“Oh, you still haven’t come yet,” she said, “let me do something about that.”

“Hush,” he said, “don’t worry about that. Just relax and enjoy – I know I’m enjoying this… a lot.”

She smiled at him while he ran the water over her stomach.

When the water began to hit her exposed clit, she gasped and took the hose away from him to concentrate the flow where she wanted it. Larry leaned back, content to watch her masturbate. Her fingers slid around her nether lips, squeezing and pushing for release. At first she was simply in another world, oblivious to her surroundings. After a minute of rubbing herself while the spray pounded into her she opened her eyes and watched him reacting to her, eagerly pumping his erection.

After a couple more minutes he took the hose back from her. She looked at him, flushed from her body’s reactions, feeling wanton, feeling every bit the slut she wanted to be that night.

Larry watched Iris’s face as she gave him a pleading look. Watered-down chocolate still dripped from between her legs into the bottom of the tub.

Crimping the hose, he cut off the flow of water. With a quick twist the shower head came off and he sat it aside. Then he inserted the end of the hose into her and released some of the pressure.

Iris’s pussy seemed to clutch at the hose as she gasped from the thrust of the water. She shut her eyes and her mouth formed into an ‘o’.

Larry alternated the pressure by crimping and relaxing his hold on the hose. Each release of pressure was accompanied by encouragement from Iris.

When the water coming out of her was looked clear, Larry pulled the hose out. Iris’s hand followed as though she would shove it back inside of herself. He held the tube out of her reach and let the water flow over her legs, rinsing the remaining chocolate down the drain.

As he adjusted his position in the tub, Iris got up on her knees and pushed him back.

“Listen, big boy, there’s still one thing I want to feel splash against me tonight,” she said.

“What’s that,” he asked.

“That white cream you’ve been withholding,” she said, “and I intend to get it out of you.”

With that, she put her head down into his lap and sucked the entire length of his manhood into her mouth.

Larry leaned back against the end of the tub, thrusting his cock down her throat. She seemed to take his movements in stride this time and slipped back up his shaft without choking.

“Do you Like that?” she asked.

“Oh yeah,” he breathed heavily.

She stuck her tongue out almost to her chin and ran it from his balls to the top of his hard phallus, and then she swallowed him again. This time she moaned when he got to her throat and he thought the vibrations would send him over the edge. He managed to hold off and she spit him out once more.

Grasping him with both hands, she pumped away while she kissed and licked the head of his shaft. In between strokes she talked to him, keeping him focused on what she was doing.

“Mmm, such a delicious cock,” she gasped between slurps.

“I can still,” she licked, “taste the chocolate”.

Larry groaned.

“Think it’s,” another slurp, “the crème de cacao?”

“Uh hmm,” he growled.

She ran her wet tongue back down to his balls and continued to pump while she licked him.

“God,” she said and licked, “I’ve never felt anything,” she sucked a ball into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue… “quite like what you did to me,” another lick, “before.”

She looked up at him and rose to her knees.

“Where did you learn to push that spot inside of me so hard?”

Larry just looked at her, her eyes twinkling, breasts swaying, and her hands a blur on his cock.

“I’ve never cum so hard or so many times so quickly.”

She leaned against him to kiss him, but her legs slipped and she ended up on his chest, giggling. Not losing a beat, she slid the rest of the way to where she still pumped him and took the head back into her mouth.

She moved one hand to his balls and caressed each side. With one less hand width on his shaft, she began bobbing her head on him. Her wet hair caressed his thighs. She pulled him out of her mouth with a loud, slurping pop. Sitting straight up, he saw her reach between her own legs with her other hand and start rubbing in time to her pumping action.

“You know where… I want to see you… cum,” she panted.

Larry looked at her quizzically.

“Right here… on my breasts,” she said.

She pushed her thumb over the top ridge of his glans and jerked. On cue, he erupted, white semen shooting across her breasts. The first shot was so hard it splashed onto her neck, the next more focused, covering a nipple, the third not quite as thick, drawing a stripe down a breast, and as she leaned in, the fourth a slower gush of semi-clear fluid that flowed over her stomach.

She pumped out a little more that simply overflowed onto her fingers. When he was through she rubbed his spendings into her skin, making a shiny mess.

He pulled her onto his lap; his flagging cock nestled against her sticky pussy and kissed her deeply. When he broke the kiss, their faces stayed against each other.

“Would you stay for breakfast,” he asked.

“I’d love to,” she said.

ffreak
ffreak
16 Followers
12