All Comments on 'The Bedroom Window'

by Decayed Angel

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ungenderlessungenderlessover 17 years ago
Come for the sex, stay for the story.

Nice! The sex was hot, with enough detail to really inspire the imagination. But to me, the real meat here is the story. Plenty of mystery and plot twists for such a short story.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Frightening Story!

Wife choses Halloween night to even old scores. When cheating hubby sees her, guess who gets it next? Very clever story with a lot of twists and turns in the plot. Wonderful Read!

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 17 years ago
Wild ride

This is one wild ride, with plenty of twists and turns - and a totally unexpected ending. Plenty of heat in the beginning too. Well done, and good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

A great erotic story with a twist at the end.

LadyCibelleLadyCibelleover 17 years ago
Scary

and really well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

I thought it was really really good. I am with u folks on this one. Well done writer !

sacksackover 17 years ago
a cut above.....

the usual scary fare. Very suspensful. with more twists than a 10 foot Anaconda! Thanks for sharing this gem!

jack_strawjack_strawover 17 years ago
Is everything really as it seems?

Nice suspenseful story with a lot of plot twists.

But am I the only reader who is not convinced that she killed him in the end? Think about how it ends: ... "and then I heard..."

Everyone assumes he heard the shot being fired, but did he? It doesn't say that. It's very open to interpretation.

He could well have heard his brother coming back through the door in the nick of time to save him.

He could have heard his wife's maniacal laughter as she pulls the gun out and walks away, knowing she holds all the cards in their relationship.

He could have heard the police bursting through the door.

That ambiguity is what makes this such a wickedly delicious story.

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
Cleverly plotted story

Intriguing little plot twists make this one a great read. I enjoyed it. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Absolutely fabulous.

The erotica portion was pretty good, but I really got into the paranoia of the story right up until the climax. Absolutely fabulous, excellent work!

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 16 years ago
I thought the ending SUCKED!!!!!

Am I the only one that thought it sucked that you didn't finish it??? I enjoyed the story right up untill you did not finish the ending... Sure I can use my imagination, just like everybody else did, but, did she actually kill him or not??? The way you left the ending, his brother could have came back and caught her as she started to pull the trigger... Or any of a dozen different ways that it could have ended...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous