Thaw In Winter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlmercer
dlmercer
425 Followers

Moving further down, his big callused hands settled on the taut, rounded globes that had drawn his attention from their first meeting. They were massaged, squeezed, stroked and kissed. Joe returned to the base of Mark's spine. Parting those muscular mounds, he followed the lightly furred trail to his objective, a taut brownish pink rosebud, guardian of paradise.

At the sight, a primitive growl rose from Joe's throat. Another burst of precum slid from the slit that topped the heavy pulsing head of his cock. Joe took the slick fluid on his finger and transferred it to that tight pucker, anointing, claiming. His lubed finger made a shallow foray into the tight ring, gliding over the hot, silky, inner flesh.

Mark's whimper shot straight to the primitive libido of rutting man. Joe bent, inhaling deeply. He was instantly captured by the rich musky scent of his man. The heady spice inundated his senses, drawing him in, tearing away inhibitions. His tongue flicked out, sliding over the velvet rucked flesh. His lover's flavor exploded on his tongue and with another primal growl he began to feed. With near savage intensity, his tongue ravaged the quivering flesh beneath him. He licked and laved the clenched pucker, oiling, lubricating until it yielded, opening for the stabbing thrust of his determined tongue.

So lost was he in the feast, he barely heard the desperate cries of his lover. His arms enwrapped his struggling prey, holding it steady for his devouring. He stopped only when hot liquid splashed against his leg. Newly voided semen, fresh hot manjuice, spurting into the sheets below Mark's straining body.

Panting, Joe rolled Mark. Seeing the gelatinous puddle, he dipped a finger in, bringing the warm sticky fluid to his mouth, sucking the rewards of his labors. Primal man receded, replaced by solicitous lover. He drank in the vacant, sated expression on his lovers face, a satisfied smile curving his lips. Joe bent, taking Mark's mouth in a slow, melting kiss, sharing the flavors of their love making. Without a word he pushed Mark's legs up, again exposing his tempting pucker.

He reached to the beside stand and in the top drawer, found the tube of lubricant he'd discovered earlier. Losing the cap, he squeezed a dollop on his middle finger. Using his thumb, he spread and warmed it. Slick finger connected with loosened sphincter and slid with slow, exquisite grace to the hilt.

"Joe!" Mark was drawn out of his post orgasmic stupor as Joe's finger found his prostate. His body bowed, straining upward.

Joe watched with satisfaction as Mark's cock firmed and filled. He worked his finger in and out, eventually adding a second, more lube, then a third, preparing stretching, opening. Mark squirmed and panted, his hips straining as he helped impale himself on Joe's broad, tapered fingers. His movements became maddened, frantic as he wordlessly begged to be taken.

Joe leaned forward, taking Mark's moans into his mouth, his skull reverberating with his insistent cries. "What do you need babe?" his voice was a husky sensual caress.

"You! In me... in me... in me. Now, now, now! Please Joe, please." Just as predicted, Mark begged to be taken.

Joe withdrew his fingers, lubed his cock and placed the head against Mark's tunnel, pushing forward until the head slid past the tight ring of muscle guarding the entrance. Both men groaned and froze.

Seeing the grimace of pain that crossed Mark's face, Joe murmured soothing words to his man, "I know it hurts baby. Try to relax, bear down. I love you babe. Let me in. Let me in babe."

Joe held steady, his hands sliding over Mark's thighs and down, caressing the taut muscular globes he speared between. Tentative movement pulled him deeper, a heartfelt and hungry "yes" from Mark, released him from self-imposed stasis. A slow, shallow thrust began the journey. Each gentle inward glide brought him closer and closer to being fully imbedded in his lover. A final thrust, a convulsive heave, he hilted and held.

Moans and gasping pants broke the silence. Joe lay still, eye's closed, every sense focused on the joining. He was wholly attuned to that part of himself buried deep, fisted in hot silk, attuned to the silk itself, the lining of the sheath that held him, welcomed him. That physical part of his lover that took him in, made them one, made him nearly whole again.

He opened his eyes, his gaze connecting with Mark's. There in those shining hazel depths he was renewed, reborn, taken, accepted, loved, made whole. His breath ratcheted to a higher level, his body began to move, primal rhythm was established and carried on with endless motion. Each thrust brought and bestowed electrifying pleasure. Sweat slick skin slid and slapped together. The heady, warm aroma of sex filled flared nostrils as grunts, moans and cries of passion and pleasure filled the ears. The pressure built, built until they hovered, balanced on the edge, where Joe savagely pushed, plunging them into the abyss.

Mark howled his release, his cock spewing between their surging bodies. Every nerve exploded, imploded then burst anew as wave after wave of orgasmic intensity shook him. He collapsed, whimpering, lost in the dizzying pleasure that inundated every sense.

Joe followed, bellowing, releasing his seed, hard pulsing volleys that clenched his gut with ecstacy and drenched the clinging sheath that gripped and milked and cradled him with volcanic heat. Shaking, spent, he draped himself over the steaming warmth of his partner's body, giving in to the welcome oblivion that beckoned.

Endless moments passed in silence, until sated bodies stirred. Joe lifted his head from where it rested on Mark's shoulder. He grazed his fingertips softly down Mark's stubbled cheek.

"Hey." he whispered, then kissed the slow smile that spread across his lover lips.

Chuckles broke the silence, giggles of joy and abandon that had them shaking against each other as they reveled in the afterglow. Eventually sobering they lay together, hands idly wandering over warm, slightly sticky skin, lightly massaging, learning the firm, muscle covered planes, hills and valleys of the bodies that had together performed such miracles.

"Babe?" Joe murmured.

"Yeah?"

"You stink."

Mark burst out laughing. "I was just thinking the same thing about you, stud." he broke from Joe's hold and climbed out of bed holding out his hand. "Shower with me."

Joe groaned and edged his way across the bed. Grabbing Mark's hand he let himself be pulled up and into his arms. He was rewarded with a warm, soft and sultry kiss.

"Come on. We'll get cleaned up and have some lunch. I gotta let poor Chip out too." they headed for the shower, "After lunch you can show me where you want your workshop." Mark halted, a tentative, hopeful look on his face, the question clear in his eyes.

Joe grinned, fighting the tears that stung his own eyes, "Well don't just stand there, babe. We've got a house to build."

Mark answered with his own grin and led his partner into the shower, into his life and into their future together.

dlmercer
dlmercer
425 Followers