All Comments on 'That Makes Two of Us!'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
caprinecaprinealmost 18 years ago
First Time...

that I have read one of your stories, but it won't be the last! This was a very sensuous story.

sacksackalmost 18 years ago
Long, but very rewarding...

After reading this once, I thought perhaps you could shorted it a bit. However, after the second rereading, I'm hooked. The sex might be a little too "proper" and "dainty" for some, but to me it's refreshing. This should easily be a strong contender for the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice

Nice to see another story from you Alex. Not faultless perhaps, but I enjoyed it. None of this mindless fucking a total stranger, not too graphic either. Keep it up please.

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 18 years ago
Welcome back

It's been way to long since you posted a story. I do like your style, it's different from everyone else on this site, not strict formulistic, but it flows so well. This is another good one and I hope for many more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW!

That was incredilbe, erotic, but with an excellent story! Most stories here are all about fucking, but you built up a very good storyline. Please keep them comming ;-)

marriederoticamarriederoticaalmost 18 years ago
That also makes more of us

That was really great Summer Sex Story. All that conversation helped establish and set up a rapport which many other's don't have and need. I also liked the point of the protagonists' friends urgings and social interaction without interfering in Milly's and Charlie's sexual/sensual experience. Your description of, and verbal import in the experience was, to me, much more realistic; athletically led performance type sex had no place here. This story was really fun to read and even more fun to witness how a freer environment and more free minded (touched with common sense)experience can be, added caring and loving, experience can be. It is then 'human'. Now this is a sign of a 'real writer' doing and enjoying what he loves. I would, please, like to read more of your work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A Year apart...

I love how the stories were posted a year apart.

THis was excellent, the characters were fully developed and built on the first story. Very hot too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
just plain good

Very likeable characters, you have an easy style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Blown away

I was Blown Away by this and the one before it. I've read few other of your stories But this and the other our your best. Hope to see more stories of these four.

geekwolf67geekwolf67over 15 years ago
Blown away

I was Blown Away by this and the one before it. I've read few other of your stories But this and the other our your best. Hope to see more stories of these four.

desire61desire61over 12 years ago
How fun!

Such a fun, loving story of a first sexual romp. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
I Really Like Stories of Teens Because ...

they take me back to yesteryears. My girlfriend's parents belonged to a tennis club with a nice lake. We opened the gate and locked it behind us; we made love in the water and on the pier; we returned to her home and made love in her basement/den. Other times we shared our love on the beaches, on the porches of homes temporarily empty, and in the water (which reminds me to ask why none of your nude beach stories have the folks getting it on in the water - it's so easy and fun). I don't mean to belittle your stories because they are all different and all fun, but many of them create such good memories that overwhelm me and add tremendously to the erotic reading, the fantasy story. Thanks and I look forward to 6 more years of your increasingly well written stories.

lesbimanlesbimanabout 9 years ago
very nice

A very sensual and believable story. I enjoyed every minute of it. I'm looking forward to reading about the mom and dad at the nude beach with the kids and Candy eating Millie.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Loved it !

You are one very good author !

This needed another chapter to cover the period 'Later the same day...." but I guess after a gap of nearly 10 years that just isn't going to happen, which is a real shame.

Nevertheless, what have written here is great.

Thanks for another excellent story !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...