All Comments on 'Thankful Abandon'

by Angelick77

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOTT DAMNNNNN

ThIS WAS ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE HOTTEST STORIES I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME...........GREAT JOB...........CONTINUE IT ..NOT MANY STORIES THIS LONG HOLD MY ATTENTION BUT DAMN IT WAS GOOD .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderfully hot

One of the best stories I have read in a long, long time. It had a little something for everyone. Please post more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT!

Fantastic!! Especially loved the dirty talk (particularly in the shower)! POST MORE!! lol

Trekkie469Trekkie469over 17 years ago
SO FUCKING HOT!

This story was so fucking hot I couldn't bear to stop reading until I reached the end. I surely hope that there will be a continueing of this story line. You are a terrific writer with one HOT imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
EXCELLENT

There is a lot more left to go, and I hope you use all the different plots. I am looking forward to reading your coming chapters. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the asian girl, eh?

poor clueless asian girls, even in fiction, they are treated as apendages, for the big white man to masturbate with!

oh, don't misunderstand me, i'm sure they get their fun, too: being fucked and pummeled by some big white guy like a toy

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Peaks Erotic Interest!

This story, though long, was so well written it held this readers interest all the way through. This writer is adept at describing sexually explicite scenes in a raw graphic way. Well done! Enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story!

Liked the story. With regard to the comment about objectification of Asians-had you read her profile, you would have seen that she is Asian.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

This was a hell of an incest story, albeit not totally incest. It's kind of wild and a guilty pleasure (stepdad screwing his stepdaughter and her girlfriend, while his wife is in a vegetative state), but it had plenty of action to make up for it. It even had a clever way for a virgin to get around the "waiting for marriage" rule that her mother imposed on her (I mean, she was an adult, but still lived under her mom's roof, you know how that works). Personally, I found the interracial aspect an additional delight. It also dealt with the guilt that the husband was feeling for his affair with his stepdaughter. I give it a 5. I will warn you, however, that this is a long tale. It's worth it, however.

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIover 17 years ago
The Author's an Asian, too?

So, in other words, she's MERELY fictionalizing some docile/demure --- no, I mean, some "go-getter" --- Asian woman with basis in reality! ;o)

sacksackover 17 years ago
I sort of understand the controversy....

but in the end, your confident writing style triumphs over all! You certainly can write hot sex scenes, and good luck in the contest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous