All Comments on 'Tempted'

by flamekitten

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
NookiehunterNookiehunteralmost 18 years ago
A Wonderfully Erotic Story

This is a wonderfully erotic story of two people who love each other becoming lovers. Well done. The only thing I didn't like was when Erik urinated on/in her.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful and erotic

This really was a hot story...yet there was such emotion in it, I really enjoyed it. And I definitely loved the naughtiness they got up to, all of it. Keep it up.

caprinecaprinealmost 18 years ago
Well Done!

The story was very emotional and erotic. I really liked it.

RogetRogetalmost 18 years ago
Exquisite

Exquisite! Absolutely exquisite!

chun_gongchun_gongalmost 18 years ago
Amazing

I don't leave comments often, but I had to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this. As erotic as it was, I found myself swept up in the story!! Excellent writing & amazing story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
what the hell!

I was reading slowly and thinking there's more to come,,, but I apparently took my eyes off the last half-of a paragraphy and clicked on the "next-page" thing.

It ended when I did that, with the line of "Now it's been 3 blissful years,,,"! I had to return to the previous page and saw that the author made an abrupt ending paragraph. What a total bomber! Loving, tender, and semi taboo stories like this shouldn't end this quickly!

Thank you, author. It's, again, a nice, tender, loving little fantasy. It's not really "incest", socially or "biologically", so that term was irrelevant. I feel bad for her former lover, dear old, used-up "Pedro", though! What's that called?, forced retirement?

ClevelandRocks18ClevelandRocks18almost 18 years ago
Hot

So many stories are like others. This is one to remember--emotional, sweetness, hard core, all of the things that make great stories. Thank you!!!

roticwizardroticwizardalmost 18 years ago
Damn good

I must say, you have an excellent ability for description; something that a great deal of Literotica writers don't seem to try doing.

I can only hope that this story can continue, you know, wrap up with one final story.

Just a suggestion.

wild_woodywild_woodyalmost 18 years ago
One of the best!

This is one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. Look forward for more postings from you, and thank-you for this wonderful effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your story...

...has been mentioned in the Story Review thread found in the Author's Hangout in the Literotica Forums.

Lizzy

Story Review Thread {this is where the review is - please do not comment on this thread}

http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?t=428901

Story Review Comment Thread {this is where you can comment on the review}

http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?t=428875

jram1jram1almost 18 years ago
very well done

well done, one of the better ones I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Pedro!

Its always nice when a girl names her sex toy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wammy wow!!!

One of the most beautifully written, sensitive, yet extremely erotic stories yet submitted to literotica!!! A most definate MUST READ!!! Thanx!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hott as HELL!!!!

Loved the way you introduced the sex with the surprise visit. My dick is still hard thinking about the wet tshirt and the full, firm tities underneath!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Masterpiece

I have read a very many amount of stories on this site and i have never liked one enough to comment. But this story blew me away it was truely a masterpiece.

jeff_davis18jeff_davis18almost 18 years ago
Incredible!

I have never enjoyed a story more than this one! It had all of the essential elements I look for in a good story. This work of art had substance, not just mindless sex, which made the hot moments in the story so much better for me. None of the parts in this story were over the top or sounded fake. It was perfect, in my opinion. Thank you for publishing this story and giving all of us readers the chance to enjoy your work!

Jeff

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!

INCREDIBLE! Absolutely brilliant writing. Completely filthy and yet not in the typical, male-orientated porn way. A tender and loving story with all the right stuff in all the right places. And we all love a happy ending! lol! 11 out of 10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely Speechless!

This story was simply incredible! You are now one of my favorite writers, without a doubt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This is not GOOD

I'm terribly sorry but you automatically lost my interest when you wrote down it was about the step family, in short this page where I found this story was in Incest/Taboo but in retrospect this story is not about Incest since they are only together through marriage. So you need to try again and put this in the right category next time so some readers are not disappointed!!!

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanabout 12 years ago
This is NOT bad

First, the gist of incest is having a sexual relationship with a family member with whom a person has previously had a relationship of trust or dependency. It is the potential abuse of the trust which, in part, leads to the taboo. I can assure you that, in most families, fucking your step-sister would be very verboten taboo. Secondly, the category is incest/taboo, not just incest. I thought the writing was very, very good and I tend to be very critical of other writers. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantasy Land???????????

. . . since I became a woman, at age 13.

No matter what any female claims, that is still a CHILD, a young child. Add at least another 10 to 12 years to become a young adult, IF sufficient maturity accompanies the additional age. Some, no, most females equate child bearing ability with becoming a woman? Heck, there are reports of little girls having babies as young as 7. Is this suppose to be a woman also?

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Loved It!

It too bad they weren't real brother/sister thou.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story 5 stars

I don't care for anal, I'm not gay...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

I didn't like the anal gay crap or the pissing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous