All Comments on 'Teaching Carol Ch. 08'

by zenmackie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
LOVED IT

I thought this (and the preceding chapters) was one of the most intelligent and aware pieces on the Literotica site. You portrayed Carol's psychology, and the gradual, step by cautious step nature of the process, very perceptively. I'm sure there are girls like that out there: mostly because of the paucity of real fathering in this culture. I'm too damn old for the realisation to have any use for me - well, mebbe not! - but many many girls in this culture are starved of a father's presence and affection. Which makes them very easily leadable....

I liked that it was spoken, too: I could get on with whatever I had to get on with and listen to it at the same time. A big bonus. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Thought a long time about my choice of adjective and couldn't find a better one...

Stupid, stupid children playing with her professional future for kicks and some memories. Plenty of other times and places for this.

When I envision these two down the road it doesn't look hot or pretty.

Emotional and physical desensitization, the chase for something more amazing, where does it end.

If I'm not mistaken, O ended up dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
spot on

I appreciated the professional quality reading. Thank you. this story has lots of things to think about, sexually, emotionally, psychologically. you were spot on in portraying the tenderness and care that can make submissive relationships (in my case with my husband) so fulfilling. in a media world that ignores our types of relationship I appreciate so much hearing your work.

sophiesweetsophiesweetalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it..

Enjoyed the story and the voice,,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzenmackie@zenmackie
773 Followers
I've been writing erotica for several years now and I occasionally train female submissives online. If interested see my ad below: -------------------------------------------------------------- You are an intelligent, independent woman...but you fantasize about being controll...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES