All Comments on 'Teacher Training Ch. 03'

by mpqm1968

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!!!!!

Fantastic story line, great detail, keep writing and continue this syotry with another chapter (or several!!!)

duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
Harsh and harrowing!

A story that literally goes from mild, to troublesome, to downright terrifying for the little teacher as she encounters a series of not so desirable males. Finally she's threatened by the cruel intentions of men assembling for a poker game. A story that left me feeling uneasy; but a story well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Masked Poker - great

I liked the striptease scene with Chole performing for Kevin and his cousin, now Chloe is getting in deeper with only a mask to protect her from discovery by her ex boyfriend and her boss.

What is she going to have to do to protect her identity? Is she going to be serving at the table or under the table?

Keep the story coming.

I think that Chloe should be asked to join the poker game, only since she does not have any money she is going to have to write IOU's to play. Chloe is given some one pound monopoly money and has to write on the back. I promise to pay the bearer on demand one...striptease...blowjob etc..

She can then use the money for gambling. Of course she loses heavily and has to write more outrageous IOU's to get more money.

Some might be cashed straight away this evening. The rest might come back to haunt her later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Can't wait for next!

Can't wait for your next chapter to see how much more trouble she gets in. Hurry!

TwinnedChimeraTwinnedChimeraabout 16 years ago
oh my god

I NEED MORE! this is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes!

I absolutely love this series. This chapter is my favorite. I masturbate to it all the time!

A nice touch with her wetting herself at the beginning! However, I noticed a minor inconsistency. You said it "tickled her pubes." Didn't she shave her cunt in a previous chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous