All Comments on 'Swimming with the Dolphins'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
sacksackover 18 years ago
unique situation....

kind of like a Summer Christmas of sorts, unusual to have a beach scene at that season. Good luck in the contest. (PS- I probably wouldn't have put the part in about the voting...may turn off some people)

rlg99rlg99over 18 years ago
Bravo

I liked it, You kept the story believable and lite-hearted at the same time. Good work writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done...

Well put together! A good read, nice tempo, great plot...

More, more... chuckle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You told me you were

writing it but it was a surprise to see it today. Great job Jaime, like normal. Your writing is always such a welcome surprise.

rogerdodger_RNrogerdodger_RNover 18 years ago
Very interesting.

A great new twist on Father/Daughter sex. I love incestuous stories (never had and never will have an incestuous affair) and this is one of the best.

deepemeralddeepemeraldover 18 years ago
Yessssss

Another wonderful and imaginative story! I would love to hear whether you've considered a second chapter where we get to find out more about Sam's adventures, living with her dad.

buttman330buttman330over 18 years ago
A very well written story.

A very well written story. I absolutely loved it.

Better written than most. Keep up the good work. You have a real talent for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
PREGNANT !!!!!!!

I COMPLETELY LOVED YOUR TALE EXCEPT THE FACT THAT SHE MAY BE PREGNANT ; NOW WE HAVE TO HOPE THAT TIMING WAS IN THEIR FAVOUR . DID SHE WEAR PANTIES WITH THE DRESS WHEN THEY WENT OUT TO DINNER ?

PriapusPriapusover 18 years ago
Beautiful writing

Great story, very well written, classy tale.

Keep writing, please.

I know all those places you mention. Been to most of them, especially Haulover Beach,(the straight part)

rudystahrmanrudystahrmanover 18 years ago
Merry Christmas

And to all a good night. Read like it's your own story, and it was well written, with a build-up that was almost too long. I loved it. Keep going, I would like to read more about you and daddy.

Rudy

LutherTLutherTover 18 years ago
Another excellent erotic story!

You've done it again...with another great erotic tale. Thanks. I look forward to your next story.

jaster68jaster68over 18 years ago
very erotic! i loved it!

most impressive, now i will have to read all of your other stories. exceptionally well-written

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
EXCELENT

I hate to repeat what has already been said ,but it is hard to come up with anything else.

Great Story !!!!

Thank you and please write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a great story!

I'm not sure that you could have improved on your story in any way. It was simply GREAT!

SongbirdieSongbirdieover 18 years ago
yes!

I LOVED IT!!!! and i'm all nice and wet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More foreplay!

Great, great story! I would have liked more foreplay, reading about how much fun he had exploring the ripe tits he had dreamed about and her joy in sucking that big dick of his for the first time.

David48David48over 18 years ago
It's never too late

Such pain we spring on the loves of our life. Then to have the hurt kissed and made better. What a funny, sweet, terribly sexy story. Before she passed, my wife lived to love. "Love will conquer all." Damn...it even worked here...

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 18 years ago
WONDERFUL!

This is a wonderful, loving story. I absolutely loved it. Romance, love, pregnancy??, incest, what more could we expect of the Great Scouries?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hope

I only hope to see A lot moor . This was avery good storie. Do you have moor pland .on this storie?? shure hope so.

popeye20747popeye20747over 18 years ago
Hope

I only hope to see A lot moor . This was avery good storie. Do you have moor pland .on this storie?? shure hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

this was so hot! i'm so wet

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Again superlative !

I loved it. While incest doesn’t appeal to everybody, Sam and her daddy are old enough to make up their own minds. Their lives have certainly been fucked up enough so a little more can't harm! Keep going, I would like to read more, from the master, about Sam and her daddy.

Seasons Greetings from, Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outstanding

I think Sam "over-used" the word "Daddy".

But, other than that...,

OUTSTANDING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I love dolphins and daughters

your story took off slow and then picked up the speed and tempo that kept me on the edge of my seat. I'd like to know more about Sam and Rod's lovemaking.......maybe another time? StarGlyderz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A nice christmas

I enjoyed reading your work in this tale. The length was about right. Of course many of us want mmore details about this and that. But it is your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
VERY VERY EROTIC...

I loved your story.. i was so excited while i was reading it .. i honestly didnt want the story to end.. I do hope you submit more stories about The Scouries..Thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Enjoyable!

Looking forward to more tales from South Fla.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wow

this was an amazing story!!! thanks so much for the story about sam and her daddy, it made me so wet and happy. keep writing!!!!

=)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
nice, but...

watch your grammar, and your misuses of "your" and "you're" sometimes distract from a good story. Good work, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It gave ma a woody

Well written, erotic, funny and romantic. I would like to read more so get with it.

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
The Ideal Situation

I am generally opposed to the idea of incest. However, if there is an ideal situation for incest, this may be it. An adult daughter in a terrible marriage who has clearly loved her father since childhood is reconciled with him and gets her life vastly improved by the new relationship. Very sexy and loveing story.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
dolphin sex

As a retired biological oceanographer I really enjoyed your story. Did you know that several years ago a Marine Biologist, by the name of Lilly, ran some experiments on a relationship between a male dolphin and a female aide. He wrote a book on it, but left out the actual sex. A Biologist friend of mine, and Llly's, filled me in on the details. Might make a good subject for a story. pkruse2000@highstream.net.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Spectacular

Mr. Scouries:

How to start? lol.... I have been reading literotica for about three years, this story of your is by far the most satisfying yet, I like how you spin a tale that requires some thought, not just "wham bam thank you mamam" lol

most storys are very thin. I guess thats okay sometimes a quick story will do, thanks for a great tale. I look forward in future for more such ingrossing submissions.

be well, be at peace and laugh often :-)

P.

Sethds2003@sbcglobal.net

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

I truely have to say this was a fabulous story! I totally love your play of words, and how you describe the ocean so well.Really the way you set the story, the scene and all, really allows you to feel like you are right there through the whole story, seeing it all play out before you.

Thank You Again! Hope to read more of your work soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
FANFUCKINGTASTIC !!!!

TWICE !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent

ireally enjoyed you story it made me think of my daughter and how much i love her

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

Great Story!!! I've read probably about 300 literotica stories in the past year and this is hands down the best I've come across. The only one I've left a comment, vote, or ANY sort of feedback on.<br>

<br>

Brian

chomerchomerabout 17 years ago
u still at the top !

keep up the good work you storys are fab why not go back and enhance every one with at least another chapter,truely enjoy all your writing. Homer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great

a very touching story

MLadyDarknLostMLadyDarknLostabout 17 years ago
Loved it Lots

I loved this story it was so moving how she came to know of her love for her father. And that he never gave up on his little girl. Keep up the wonderful writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good story! Developed a bit Slowly!

Need to set your hook a bit faster. I only kept reading because it is late here and I have insomnia. Liked the fact that there are few misspelled words and the grammar is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Great story....started a bit slowly but ended well. I like the fact that you spell-checked the story. Hate reading stories with a lot of spelling and/or grammar errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it

Great story, I like a story that actualy has a story line, yours did...good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Brought a Tear to my eyes

As I read your story, it reminded me of what has happened in my own life with my two daughters blaming me for leaving 10 years ago. I've had a secret passion for my oldest from the moment she was born. Not one of sex, but of pure love. Even today, neither of my daughters make an effort to see or spend time with me. I barely get an email from them. I wish my life would have such a happy ending to it with my daughters finally realizing just how much love I have for them. Great story... I'll enjoy reading more I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Again well done

I am trying to read all of your stories, but lose track of the titles I have read. I sometimes click on one and then recognize it. I now realize I should vote again on it, otherwise it appears that someone didn't vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Deliscious

I absolutely loved it. I've been reading your stories over the past few weeks and find your style unmatched, your skill exceptional, and your stories HOT!

I hope you never loose your entheusiasm for writing and submitting your stories here. BRAVO (standing ovation)

Mike ;-)

sirsemegasirsemegaabout 16 years ago
Loved it!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
GREAT STORY

loved it write more about them please

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I enjoyed!

Great the great workthe wonderful story Love, tenderness, touches. Nothing rude. 'Love is in the air!'...

I simply enjoyed! I am a woman, yes...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
........All Smiles........

.....Great story, great ending,great reading....thanx again for your talent in writing....much enjoyed....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful Love Story

I love happy endings. Really didn't like Sammi at first but when she discovered her true love I envied her.Wonderful story. A little more intimate discription, drawn out would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
interesting

there is something about this story that makes it so special. You have done a wonderful job. Bravo

JaydiaJaydiaover 14 years ago
Raw, Natural Talent

One of the things I love your stories is that the journey is always as good as the destination. You're like Rumpelstiltskin, you have a gift of spinning words into gold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Great Read

Beautifully written, amazingly erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
FANTABULOUS

You are a great Author. Your writing skills are great. I just love your writing. your stories are fantastic and writing skills are just FANTABULOUS. Thanks. Do keep on writing. We love it. And love you too. rnb_ms@yahoo.com

LionsmateLionsmateabout 13 years ago
story

Well written! Loved it. Add details - how was it having large cock after 4 yrs, how did she taste, ect ..how is he gonna like her having his baby, like her round, drinking her milk ect

SouthernCrownSouthernCrownabout 13 years ago

another good addition to the credit of jim scouries

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
i love good incest stories!!

and this is definitely one, and romantic as well,,,very happy ending..we love happy endings! wished i had a family like that,,we did not get along very well, dad slept in my room, a separate bed,,mom said she was not well,needed space,,,very odd situation,,oh well,,,loved this story, ty!

taco1085taco1085over 12 years ago
another amazing story

Mr. Scouries,

Wonderfully written and another master piece. Thank you for the great reading and sheer joy of making a person feel like they are right there like a fly on the wall watching, seeing, feeling like they are right there in the moment. Very well written,

larry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
well

I haven't finished the story, but I wanted to mention: umm...at the beginning, that whole "where my love of writing came from" bit...was REALLY choppy and awkward. It felt like a hack job to be honest. I only mention it because I know from your other work that you could've done better. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I have to be honest, Scouries.....

I have to be honest Scouries, this isn't typical of your best efforts. In fact, it lacks a good hook, and fails to feel complete. Sorry mate. I love your work, but this piece blows chunks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
meh

Learn when, and when not, to use commas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
!!!!!!!

You are a great writer. I must say bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I Liked it

I'm not into incest, but like to read the stories. Everybody knows that it takes time to write a story, and yes, typo errors will creep in.

Not every story will be a masterpiece. The people with all the negative comments, write a story (20-30,000 words) post it, let the people decide if it is better or not.

Peter Brits

lrogerblrogerbover 10 years ago
Another good love/incest story

I love stories like this and the way you tell them. I was reading some of the other comments from people who are criticizing your typos or use of comas but to chicken shit to put their name on their comments. I say fuck them, I think your way of telling a story is what counts. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Sweet Jesus this is a cumming story. God I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved to had that kind of dad.

As a daddy, they needed to have a good-looking, smart, gentle and sexy. Wish this kind of daddy is everywhere all around the world

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lovely story!!!

you are one in a million. thank you for all of your stories.o

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing

The real story here is the reconciliation between father and daughter. The daughter in her 20's, married for several years unhappily finally learns not to blame daddy for her troubles. The sex, really, is almost incidental to their love story. You almost always imbue your characters with a wonderful, or very sad, story to tell. This almost always is resolved with love and the blessing of children. Thank you for your body of work. By the way, my wife love the dolfins and she wasn't always my wife! This a great tale. A DOLFIN TALE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Have been disabled for 13yrs an read thousands of daddy daughter and this is the best!!!!!

Beautifully written"."...

thebug37thebug37almost 8 years ago
Five BRILLIANT Stars

A love story between a father and his daughter, and one that is difficult to match or top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love

I've never loved a story more in my life. So beautiful, perfect story, plot twists, and an ending that left me satisfied in more than one way. Lots of love for this, ~ Mur

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Swimming with dolphins indeed

Great romantic story. It's nice to have a happily ever after between father/daughter pair...

libidoloca69libidoloca69over 5 years ago
saving the suicidal...

Very good. only one spelling error that i remember and one pair of wet panties

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 5 years ago
Great Tale

Loved it, must be the mood I feel. Christmas in Miami is probably a bit warmer than a damp March in Cumbria. I wonder how many more babies they can make, perhaps you can let us know sometime.

slick3171slick3171almost 5 years ago
Christmas in June

Great story! I couldn't put it down, even though I was called to supper. Just kidding, because supper time is family time. But, I did finish after supper. Great story and please keep writing, I just love your writings,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story.

I normally don't have much interest in this type of erotica, but the writing was so well done that it actually held my interest from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You made a celibate into a cock hungry

BTW, I don't know that you're male or female. But, you turned on me, I am a virgin beautiful stud from India just 30. I really want to make love with anyone's smart daddy <3

mlf4umlf4uabout 3 years ago

I'm a little late but thank you for the innocence and the sexual arousing that I got from reading your story

winterplayingwinterplayingalmost 3 years ago

Oh my... I wish you were still writing. I absolutely love your writing style. When I see your name I know I have a guaranteed good story ahead of me to read. Thank you!!

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(6/28/2021) Another enjoyable read. Not much sex but not much was really needed. This was a nice feel-good Christmas story. But I do need to say that the dolphin ride was a bit out there. Still, it was nice to fantasize about such a scene. The setup was so well done, it could have been used as a story plan for a long series using much of this story as its last chapter, IMO. This is your last submission for 2005 and I've read all 11 of your 2005 stories. I really hated your first story and trashed it (It was really really awful), but your 11/24/2005 "French Niece ??" was Brilliant. I also really liked your (Romance genre) 6/11/2005 "Miss Kiss" about the Brit (Aussi?) soldier and the young troubled med student story very much. I hope your still receiving email alerts for comments being posted. I'm taking a break and then moving on to your long 2006 list. I need to poke my stick at other talented writers and not let you monopolize my time and expert commentary. Gee, I'm so full of myself sometimes.

KingKong2020KingKong2020almost 3 years ago

Awesome love story between Dad and Sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That something with such a sad start has such a very joyful ending (or restart) has made this day a very happy one for this octogenarian. Thanks.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

sweet, sexy and sad for a divorce and years of lost love between a Dad and Daughter. as a father of 4, oldest being 10 when I divorced, I know the "sad, lost years"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please learn the difference between your and you're.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

yeah

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, after this declaration from both how can you just end it so abruptly!!

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Daddy didn't promise Sam exclusivity at the end....in 6 weeks he has the Batgirl, dancers, cheerleaders....write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

17yr old slut Sammie falls gorgeous 43yr old aging horny Prof. She really was a loser!!

Did Daddy say he will also be exclusive

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid Sammie gets a second chance in life because of Daddy!! 5 🌟

OilcanjonOilcanjonabout 1 year ago

Ahhhh...traditionally dolphins have sex with girls. But, this is ONLY a story.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here11 months ago

Great holiday story

5 stars

Fireplace10Fireplace107 months ago

Five Stars! We all knew how it would.e d but what a great way of getting there.

LeB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10462 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...