All Comments on 'Susi Learns to Submit'

by Xploremyworld

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Quite Well Done

KUDO's Author - very nicely done - a dicy theme done with sensitivity and depth - More Please - Thanks with Regards

GirlMidniteGirlMidniteabout 19 years ago
This was a great story

This story really sucked me in ;-), the writing is excellent, and the pace seems effortless and natural. Also, as well as being romantic, this story was exceptionally sexy. Thank you!

rossnzrossnzabout 18 years ago
very hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!

very good

was taken in by it

keep it going would be good to do a follow up story of say ten years gap

PihankiPihankialmost 18 years ago
Nice development

Awesome story! Your writing style is excellent. Great character development and wonderful pacing to the story. Your characters were very realistic and convincing; they reacted to the events in the story much in the way that I imaging people would react, including the apprehension felt by the lead male when going to meet Suzi in person. Too often in submission stories the male characters are fearless and unconcerned with anything other than ordering their partners around. Suzi's growth in the story was also well depicted. Nice job. One of the best stories I've read in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice story

Lovely and very realistic--I like how the two people were represented as real individuals and not racial stereotypes.

SlapNTickle4MeSlapNTickle4Meover 12 years ago
Wonderful Story

I really enjoyed this story. The writing was very good and the story line was well defined, the characters nicely developed, and the melding of cultures and breaking down of racial barriers made it well worth reading. Thanks again for another great read!

jenellesljenelleslabout 8 years ago
An Excellent Story

You did a marvelous job. I love a romance, and this was one. Perhaps they'll meet again, or maybe a child of hers will look him up some day. I can see why this gets high marks. This was two people who happened to have different color skin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous