All Comments on 'Spring Break Ch. 02'

by littlejenni1985

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HOT!

Come to daddy... ;p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Cum to butthead!

Fantasticly hot and erotic! keep it up, uh, going, can't wait for the next installment!

savvagetsavvagetalmost 18 years ago
Great story

I really liked your story, I was hanging on every word. I do hope you write more, because you are a fantastic writer.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 18 years ago
Very HOT

Both of your Spring Break stories are very hot! Wonderful stories! Hope you post more.

Horny_Mungo2Horny_Mungo2over 17 years ago
HOT !!!

Really hot! Please continue !

David48David48over 17 years ago
a loving family

Everyones fantasy comes true. If it were only so in real life! Nah! Then what would we have to look forward to? Chap 3 should be interesting...

NDoradoNDoradoabout 16 years ago
Incredible

Looking forward to the next chapter. I hope you write more brother/sister stories.

ctyankee264ctyankee264over 13 years ago
Don't let this story end!

I hope you'll pick this story back up and let us read how it continues...how wild and kinky do they get?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow!! These are amazing stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"How often do you do it?" I wondered, my curiosity getting the best of me. "It's not like we do it all the time. Maybe ten or twelve times a month."

This is a fabulous story by a highly gifted author. I love that comment by Brad, above, it's so cute and innocent. Here's a boy who sticks his big hard cock up between his mother's legs and blows his young balls up the same cunt he came out of, but, hey, it's "only" ten or twelve times a month. Doesn't Brad know that there are plenty of sons who'd be prepared to kill to fuck their mom even once? Brad's been getting his big cock up his cute sister's sweet little slit, so this lad's an all-around family fucker. The touches in this story are so great. Listen to this: "Maybe she can't resist that tight ass." I said as he straightened up. Brad turned and looked at me strangely. "You know, mom said that exact thing when I left for school this morning. We were eating breakfast and she wondered if she could make it through your stay without at least grabbing my ass. She said she couldn't resist it." Again, sweet and innocent. The lad doesn't realize that his cute boyish butt turns on the twats of the family, makes them real wet. I'm glad that Brad gets his cock up inside his mother. That is just so cool. Lots and lots of boys nowadays would love to do that to their mom, but, sadly, they have to make do with dreaming about it while they whack off. From now on good old Brad doesn't have to whack off--he'll be unloading his hot young balls and shooting his creamy semen right up his mother's warm wet loving twat, over and over again. Sure, he'll keep on fucking his sister as well. Not to worry, that boy's got the balls to do both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOOONG PARAGRAPHS

Do not do well weth weak eyeballs

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Very Nice 5 stars

We need babies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 3?

Oh well, no continuation, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
NICE 5 stars

LittleJenni1985 is hot herself. Wish she hadn't stopped writing.

random8random829 days ago

Alas, there is no Chapter 3. Good story, though

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous