Spent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers

She closed her eyes and writhed. "MMmmmmmmmm... Ooohhhhhh... M... Master... so goooood..."

I picked up the clear latex anal beads, twisting them before my eyes and admiring how they slowly became larger and larger. I tossed the toy and the tube of lubricant between her legs. "Lube up the beads and slide them up your ass, dirty girl." She gulped and picked up the items. I sipped my drink again as I watched her. When she was ready to press the first bead into her ass, I stopped her. "Put a cushion under your ass and slide down a little. And when you push in that toy, I want you to slide two beads in, then one bead out, until it's all the way in. Understood?"

She nodded and flicked her eyes over to me. "Yes, M... Master." She lifted her hips and slid a cushion under herself. In doing so she slid down anyway.

That's better, I thought to myself. Her eyes closed as the fingers of one hand gripped the cheek of her ass and she brought the lubed toy down to her asshole with the other. She pressed and the two smallest beads slid into her.

"Ohhh..." she moaned softly. I smiled as she pulled one bead out then pressed again, sending the next two beads steadily into her asshole. "Oh... Ohhh..."

"Caress your clit." She was on autopilot now. A slut was born. My own personal slut. My plaything. My fucktoy. Two fingertips reached for her clit and stroked slowly up and down its length. I continued directing her. "Use a fingernail. Keep pushing in the beads."

She arched her back each time she pushed them into her ass. "Ohhh...."

I got up and moved over to the couch. Allison's eyes popped open as I sat down on it. We smiled at each other, before she closed her eyes and lay back again. I dragged the toys over in front of me. I picked up her licker and turned it over in my hands. I located the speed control and on/off switch while admiring its wickedness. Made of light blue latex and lewdly fashioned into the shape of a mouth with protruding tongue, when switched on, the tongue vibrated from slow to fast, but frustratingly lightly.

Allison's glazed eyes shot open when I turned it on low, recognising it immediately. I smiled into her eyes and offered it to her. She whispered, "Thank you, Master," and took the licker in her hand.

"Use the licker as you would like to be licked. Leave three beads sticking out of your asshole."

She pressed the last bead in. "Ooohhhhh... D... Done, Master."

"Good girl. Barely graze the licker against your clit as you circle it."

She did. Her back arched. "Ohhh..."

I slid one of the scarves out from under the remaining toys. I leaned down and deftly tied her ankle to the centre-front support. She sighed as I knotted it tight. "I'm going to blindfold you," I said.

"Oh, yesss, Master," she groaned, lifting her hips and pressing her clit more firmly against the licker. I picked up the two remaining scarves and stood, quickly taking a couple of paces around to the end of the couch. Crouching down, I twisted one scarf a couple of times, then had Allison lean forward a little while I looped it over her eyes and tied it tight under her ponytail. I rearranged the cushions a little so she could put her head back down. I laced the other scarf through the end of her ponytail, knotted it, then gently pulled it down tight over the arm of the couch to the back-corner support where I also tied it tightly.

I stood up and looked down on her. A light sheen of perspiration had gathered on her top lip and she was pressing the licker firmly against her clit with her right hand. Two fingers of her left hand slid in and out of her cunt. Her hips rolled in a sensuous circle with each thrust of her fingers.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned, feeling her hair tethered. I reached down and caressed her cheek with my fingertips while admiring her body and squeezing my steel hard cock with my other hand. I almost groaned myself. "Oh, Master..." she whimpered.

"What is it little one?" I asked, moving back around to sit down between her spread legs again.

"I... I feel like s... such a... a whore..."

"Why do you feel like a prostitute, little one?"

"N... Not a p... prostitute, M... Master... A dirty w... wanton s... slut!"

Lifting her wrist gently, I ensured contact between licker and clit was broken. She raised her hips and whimpered in frustration.

"Keep fucking your pussy with your fingers," I said. She did. "You look like a sexy girl in need, little one. Anyway, what is a whore?" I asked, lowering her wrist and letting her reach her clit again.

"A... Ohhh.... A... me... meee... I... I'm a whore! Ohhh...."

"No, my beautiful girl. You are nota whore," I said, raising her wrist again and swapping the licker for her vibrator, already turned on low. "You aremy whore."

"Yess... Yesss..." she said deliriously, feeling the buzzing vibe inches from her clit. "I'myour whore, I'myour whore..."

Her chest heaved and her swollen nipples throbbed. I let her press the tip of the vibrator to her clit and her body shuddered. She was almost on her back and the weights hanging from each nipple clamp hung slightly outwards, providing an extra tugging sensation. Her hair was now pulled taut, and she could slide no further down.

Turning off and putting down the licker, I picked up the huge, veiny, cock-shaped dildo. Made of flexible bright pink latex, this enormous ten-inch weapon had a diameter of almost two inches. Without the regular exercise provided by her Ben Wah balls, Allison's muscular little cunt would be ruined by something like this. I turned it in my hands. I could hardly believe she was able to bury the entire length.

"Does my whore want to get fucked?" I asked quietly, turning to look at her. Her mouth was open and an almost constant low moan was issuing from her throat. God, she looked so hot. Blindfolded, spread and tied, the blush had consumed her body now, and I was delighted by the micro trembles that ran through her muscles.

"Please..." she whispered.

"Please what, my whore?"

"Please... I need..."

"What do you need, little one?"

"I need to get... fucked," she whimpered in a little girl voice.

"My whore needs to get fucked."

"Yesss..."

"Say it."

"Y... Your whore... needs to... to get f... fucked, Master."

"Slide your fingers from your cunt, my slut. Turn the vibrator to medium."

She did and I released her wrist. "Ohhhhh...."

"Put your fingers in your mouth. Suck them till they're clean. Don't you cum."

"N... No, M... Master," she said before slipping her slick fingers between her lips.

I reached up and switched the nipple clamps to medium as well. She arched her back and groaned, her fingers falling from her mouth.

"Please..."

"Beg. "

"Ohhh..." she almost cried. "Please... please, Master... I want to fuck... I need to fuck..."

"Your cunt needs attention, doesn't it, little one?"

"Oh, God... YES, Master..."

"You want to fuck your hot little cunt for me, don't you, princess?"

Her free hand was waving in the air hoping I put something in it. I almost laughed. I thought,God, my cock is so hard. So very fucking hard. I'm going to cum on her. On her face. All over her. As she cums.

"I want to fuck... please, Master... please..."

I put her big dildo in her hand. "Tease your cunt for me, little one."

"Oh, Master... ppllleeaaase..." she protested.

But she did. She inverted the big fucking toy and slid it up and down between her lips while panting heavily. "Bang it against your clit, my slut."

She bounced it against her clit. "Aahhh.... Ahhhh..."

"Such a dirty girl..."

"Yessss..."

"Keep bouncing on it."

"Ohh... Ohh..."

"Do you want to fuck your hot little cunt, princess?"

"Ohhh... fuck... hot... cunt..."

"Say it..."

"Noooo..."

"Say it, fucktoy."

"Ooohhhhhh... Pleeeeasssseeee..."

"SAY IT!"

"I... I want to... fuck my cunt... Master... pleeeasseeeee..."

"You are such a dirty girl," I said. "Slide that thing up your cunt."

She let go of the vibrator and it rolled off her body. Both hands went to the base of the toy as she took hold of it. I watched mesmerised as she worked the head of it into herself.

"Ohhh.... Oohhhhhhh...." Her thighs trembled and her hips moved in circles. Her lips were pulled inside as she worked the dildo in a little further.

"Back and forth an inch."

"Ohh... Ohh...Ohh..."

"Deeper."

"Ohhh... ffuuuckkk..."

She was sliding about five inches of its thickness in and out of herself.

"That's it. All the way, my dirty girl. In and out."

"Ohhh, Masterrr..."

"Show me how much you want it... Fuck back, little one... get it all in your cunt..."

"Ohhh... Godddd..."

She tilted her hips and flexed her thighs, impaling herself repeatedly as she pushed back at the huge toy. Slowly more and more of it was sliding in and out. I leaned up her body and clicked each of the weights hanging from her nipple clamps, setting them to high.

"Long strokes, dirty girl. Long strokes."

"Ohhhh... Masterr.... Ohh Masterrrrr..."

"Use one hand." She dropped her right hand off the toy. "Feel your cunt. Feel it. Feel where the toy slides into your body. Feel how wet you are, you dirty little slut. Harder."

"Ohh... Ohh... Ohh..."

"Put your fingers back in your mouth. Fuck your cunt harder." She did. Her moans as the dildo slid into her were now muffled.

"Mmmm... Mmmm... Mmmm... Mmmm..."

"Slow down. Long strokes again. I know you love the taste of your hot cunt, little one, but take your fingers out of your mouth."

"Ohhhh... Ohhhh... Ohhhh..."

"You love it don't you. Tell me you love fucking your hot little cunt."

"Ohh... Ohh... I love... Ohh... I love fucking my... Ohh... Ohh..."

"Say it. Say it!"

"I love... Ohh... fucking my hot little cunt... Ohh Ohh ... Fuck... yesss... Ohh... Ohh..." I picked up the vibrator again and put it in her hand.

"Put this back on your clit. Don't cum." She pressed it hard against herself.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkkkk... yesss... Mmmmooohhhh..."

"Don't you cum..."

"Soooo close... Ohhhh..."

"Don't you fucking cum you little whore," I said, standing up. "Tell me what you're doing."

"Fucking... fuckingmyhotlittlecunt... fuckingmyhotlittlecunt... Ohhh... Ohhh... Please..."

I slid my jeans down over my thighs. Stepping out of them, I wrapped my fist around my cock. "Please what, Allison? Does my little slut want to cum?"

"Yess... Yesss... Please... Oh... Oh... "

"Don't shorten the strokes Allison. Nice long strokes." She tilted her head up toward me. She had realised I was standing above her.

"Ohhhh... Yess... Ohhhh... Master... Ohhhh... Please... let... me... cum... pleaseMaster... pleaseMasterpleaseMaster..."

"Lift up the vibrator."

She whimpered. "Ohhhhhhhhh..."

"I'm watching you Ally. I'm stroking my long hard cock and watching you. It's throbbing and it's so thick."

"Ohhh... Masterrr..."

"Do you want it, Ally? Do you want it in your mouth? Turn the vibe on high. Don't use it till I say." She did.

"Pleaseplease..."

"Harder. Fuck your cunt harder."

"Ohh... Ohh... Ohh... please... cum... Iwantyourcum... give me cum..."

"Harder." I stroked harder with her. "Put the vibe on your clit!"

"Ohhh! Fuckk!! OhhhHHH!!!"

"Take it off!"

She did, and whined, "Nooo..."

"You can cum when you've swallowed mine."

"Please... cuminmymouth... pleaseMaster... please..."

"Put the vibe on your clit!"

"Ohhhcumm... pleaseeee...cummm... cuminmymouthplease please please... I'm yourwhore... pleasee... cummm.... Ohhhh..."

"Off!" I stroked faster. I was close. "On!"

"Oohhhhh... fuckkkk.... Pleeeaaaaseee.... Nooo..." I gripped the hair on the side of her head, turning her face toward me. With one knee on the couch, I brought my cock to her face. I was closer and spoke more quietly, more forcefully.

"Off!"

"Ohhh... fuck... Master... please... cum... please..."

I stroked my cock faster and harder. "On!" I watched as her body convulsed. She was so on edge. It was going to be a huge one. "Off!" She whined and complained and begged for my cum. The tingle started behind my balls. The muscle at the base of my cock began to twitch. "On!" She gritted her teeth, moaning hard. Her left hand pumping that enormous toy deep in her cunt. Her right moving the buzzing vibrator up and down her clit. The hum of the nipple clamps was lost somewhere between the vibrator and her moans. Her nipples were so red and so swollen. She was covered in a sheen of sweat. I looked down on her and her mouth was open, her tongue flicking wildly, hoping for cum. Pulling against her hair. Trying to find my cock.

I erupted!

"Yesss... Yesss... Cummmm... Mmmmmmmmmm..." she groaned, as I exploded across her face. I pushed my cock into her open mouth and held her head tight. She moaned around me and began to shudder. My cock shot hot thick ropes of cum into her sucking mouth again and again. She was swallowing each time. Over and over.

"Cum! Cum my little cocksucking whore!" I pulled my cock from her mouth and watched as she swallowed one last time, then all hell broke loose.

"Aaaa... AaaaIIIIIIEEE... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... AAAAAHHHH!!!!"

"Don't stop! Fuck that cunt. Fuck it! Fuck it harder!"

Her moans were constant as her body shook. "Ohhhhhhh... Oohhhhhhh... OOHHHHHHH!!!"

I wiped my cock all over her face, smearing saliva and cum from cheek to cheek. "Yeah, that's it. That's my little slut. Cum for me! Cum for me, little one!"

"Ohhhagain... Ohhh... OhhhHHHIIEEEEEEE... Ohhhh... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"Yes! Keep going. Harder, Allison! Cum again!" I stood back up. My knee was giving out. I shook the cum dripping from my cock onto her face. Then I flicked what was running down my fingers onto her chest. I smiled down on her. "That's my cum, Allison. You like being covered in my cum, don't you, my little slut?"

"Ohhhhhccummm pleaseepleaseee..." she moaned, building to another release. I collapsed into the lounge again, once more looking up between her spread legs. I wiped my wet fingers on the inside of her thigh and held her knee against the back of the couch. I reached down with my other hand, taking the end of the anal beads in my fingers.

"Cum, baby. Cum for me again."

Slowly I began to pull as Allison thrust the big toy harder and harder up her cunt. This time she was silent for so long and her body arched higher and higher as one after the other I pulled the beads from her ass. Her voice burst from her chest when I whipped the remaining few beads out of her, sending her body into ecstasy.

"OoooooOOO... OOOOEEEEEEEEE... AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She convulsed. "AHHHHH!!!!" Again. "AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Again.

Over and over she screamed and convulsed. I sat back so as not to catch her one untethered foot in the face. I'd never seen her like this. I was rapt.

Then suddenly, "AaaaaaAAHHHHHH!!!!!" and she collapsed. Nothing. Still. Her once tense thighs fell loosely open. The vibrator rolled out of her slack hand. Her other hand fell from the end of the dildo, still deeply embedded in her. I looked up and was relieved to see her chest rising and falling. Her mouth was closed. She was breathing hard through her nose.

She'd passed out!

I moved closer, reaching up and caressing her face. No reaction. Out like a light. I sat back and chuckled, shaking my head.

It was time for bed.

Author's Note: Thank you to rachel for editing this story and making it so much better. Please note that this story in no way necessarily reflects the author's own practices. Well... maybe a little... smiles... Oh yeah, and ah, don't forget to vote!

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers
12