All Comments on 'Spent'

by Sir_Nathan

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelover 19 years ago
A time well 'spent'

such a tease, thanx xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
omg! omg!

i came hard the first time i read this sticking my fingers in myself like a mad woman, then on shakey legs i got my toys and read it again and played along, pretending i was allison! i've never cum so hard in my life. thank you so much Sir, this is the hottest sttory i've ever read ever ever ever!

angie in uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow.

you're incredible.

dixie50dixie50about 19 years ago
Liked it!

I'm not a big fan of BDSM, but this one made me hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW

This is a story I have been looking for...made me soooo hot and wet just reading the words and visualizing the scenario....Where can I meet a man like this??? Great story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
very arousing

very very exciting work of art! Sir Nathan has a way with words! When is the next story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Would love You as my Master

To Sir with love. Thank you.

If I ever get a master, Sir Nathan, you've just put yourself up for the standard of whom to compare them to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
breathless

oh my god.

all i can say, is oh my god.

~*~

greeneyeredheadgreeneyeredheadabout 19 years ago
amazing

SN - as always i am squirmy and wet after reading your story ... a delicious treat!

Green

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
SO Erotic

I absolutely loved this story.. got me so hot!It's a change to see one about a more caring, "gentle" master.. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
omg omg omg

you made me so wet and hot! time to go play....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
AWESOME

Sir Nathan, this was a very HOT and WET story. I dream of a Master like this, I think I might have one in the making. *grins** He will have to read this story. I know He will love it!!

You are so vivid in your writing, I can see and feel everything you did to Ally....**smiles**

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thought-Provoking

Superb. My girlfriend is quite submissive, so I think I'll try some of these ideas on her...

mo_duinnemo_duinneabout 17 years ago
What a Thrill

thank You for the wonderful story. it was a very "pleasurable" read for me. i wish i could find a Master like this. ~blessed be

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thank You, Sir

Ohhhhhhh,Mmmmmmmm! Thank You so much, Sir. I will dream of my Master allowing me to play like You allowed Ally. I dare not ask Him for such a generous and luscious reward until I have pleased Him with this story and given him my total devotion. Your story provides me with even more inspiration to serve my Master well.

AriannaRoseAriannaRosealmost 15 years ago
Delicious...

Mmmmm... that was amazing. Adding it to my favorites and forwarding it on. <3

shaneeshaneealmost 15 years ago
I cammmeeeeee!!!

God Sir Nathan! I feel this surpasses so many of your other stories I have read so far! Thank you for such a luscious profound orgasm! Yes I cameeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Lena8Lena8over 14 years ago
OMGGG!!! Fantastic Story!!!!!

OMG!!! OMG!!!! Sweet Jesus this is arguably one of the BEST stories i ever read on this site! Sir Nathan! What a fabulous writer, and what a master you are! For to be able to write like this, You must be a MASTER! I totally and absolutely LOVED this story, it aroused me so much I had to push fingers to pussy and cammmmme! I LOVE how the caring, gentle, oh so knowlegable Master knew his sub so well and gave her all she needed to be so much her true-self with him! GREAT work! Are you looking for a girl like me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

You Sir, are an artist

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:)

I look foreward to reading more of your stories in the future - I am quite enraptured by them. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of the most understanding and amazing authors on here

If I can find a man who is this understandings and masterful I will be content. Your men are so strong but they are interesting and successful. It seems as the woman's aim is a willing submission unlike it being forced

missgitermissgiteralmost 12 years ago
Wet...

Another fantastic read. You always please with words SN... Perhaps something to put my body at ease now. Fantastic.

-a

tatbtatbalmost 12 years ago
Yummm!

So delicious...I was left horny and hungry for more. So pleased by you again.

delightdawndelightdawnover 11 years ago
WOW

Your stories were one of the first I read when coming to Literotica. So glad I decided to revisit your page and read something I hadn't yet. Definitely will have to work harder to get through all of your stuff. Awesome good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Different perspective

But i LOVE it. Usually the Dom does the things but in this story, the Sub does it instead. It was really enjoyable reading the Sub tease herself. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Damm im so wet from reading that

4karri4karriover 3 years ago
2021 love

I have read all of your work and I absolutely love it. Still relevant and amazing even in 2021☺️.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous