All Comments on 'Skipping the Turkey Baster'

by Green_Gem

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What an amazing story!

This turned into a great surprise! It was a very original concept and one that would touch the heart of any person who wanted a child but was not a so called conventional parent. I found myself caring about all the characters and you handled a very difficult topic with sensitivity and humor. A great read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Nice, very sweet

Even a confirmed straight guy can get into this tender and funny tale.

falcon29falcon29over 18 years ago
Good Job

Predictable once we learn the orientation of the people involved, but well written and constructed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love it!!!!!

Thank you Green_Gem for this long awaited, fabulous story!!!

BBE

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sick!

Crosses the line!

Paul SawyerPaul Sawyerover 18 years ago
OMG

OMG.. this was a wonderful story. A nice change from the quick suck and fuck stories that I usually read.. not that they are bad. You really outdid yourself with this one. Kudos! Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Cute

That was a cute story, with just the right touch. Waiting for More Green_Gem!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it

This was a tender and hot story. The friendship of Morgan and Josh with their shared loss plus the conflict with Lynn over having her own baby was great contrast. OOOhhh the humanity

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

Everyone had their cake and ate it too!

A lot of emotion mixed with a little bit of reality and joy.

I would like to see them become a total 4 some at some point.

Well played out story.

sacksackover 18 years ago
a real story....

lovingly executed, by turns humorous, sweet, and sexy. Good luck in the contest....

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 18 years ago
So, call me sentimental

Maybe it's because I didn't skip the turkey baster, but this story had me in tears. Beautiful, hot and enough to laugh about too.

You did a great job with the conflicting wants and worries that accompany such a decision. Very well done.

Good luck.

Black Tulip

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 18 years ago
Jayde, you are truly gifted!

This definitely isn't a stroke story, although I was aroused in places--But it is an extremly well written story. One that shows the authors wisdom, and understanding of our human differences and how they interact!

Jayde You know everything you write ranks a 10 with me!

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done, as always Jade!!!

Very, very nice story to read. I loved the multiple levels that it operates on, and, oh yeah, the fucking at the end was incredibly hot!!!

Well done!

cookiejarcookiejarover 18 years ago
Once more...

You have written a mini-masterpiece. Beautiful work...Good luck!

Cookie :)

HughJardHughJardover 18 years ago
A Thoughtful Masterpiece

A thoughtful masterpiece by Lit's most daring writer. Green Gem once again pushes the envelope by choosing a difficult theme, taking an original approach, and twisting the ending in her own original way. I loved it, and I'm thrilled to enjoy this latest effort. Thanks for sharing your talent.

ravenspeakravenspeakover 18 years ago
thank you

Thank you. Great story!

randduderanddudeover 18 years ago
Literate and erotic

As always green Gem has written something far above the norm. This story explores new territory in a sensitive, literate and erotic way. A wonderful way with words..."Josh's throat was dry. His stomach was knotted tighter than a hangman's noose"...only Green Gem comes up with descriptions THAT good!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 15 years ago
Unique story

Not the common plot line, but plausible. You've created some vulnerable characters in a tenuous relationship, but they sort it out in the end (pun intended). Great story. Your writing is special. We'd like to see more of your stories.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Man, you're good at this!

I did not see where this was going until the climax (as it were).

Thanks for a very entertaining and unexpectedly hot story.

kunnillinguistkunnillinguistover 12 years ago
Much needed

Thank you for your story. Really well done. Captured the emotion and feelings. And it was hot. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting Premise

But the heterosexual sex is just blah. All the foreplay is between two women. The 'act' is no more erotic than a dildo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous