All Comments on 'Shutter Click'

by Tom Collins

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
entitledentitledover 18 years ago
wonderful

Lovey, that was awesome!!! An honor to have it dedicated to me. Mwah!

hugo_samhugo_samover 18 years ago
Hot!

Although a little outside of my usual arena, Tom, this is a thoroughly entertaining and enjoyable read. Well executed and evocative. Nice job of storytelling.

Hugo

carsonshepherdcarsonshepherdover 18 years ago
Nice job

It's good to see a little talent come around. *wink*

kendo1kendo1over 18 years ago
Good work.

Nicely done, Tom.

Like Hugo, it's outside my usual read.

Good story, believable.

Keep it up!

Malice2Malice2over 18 years ago
RAWR. Haha.

Manohman, sweetheart. I love this story any way you can pump it out. You don't need to beat me up and steal my lines, you can pay for it in trade. ::Wiggles eyebrows:: And ah yes, those paper thin walls. Too bad my roomate's home or I'd be pumping something else out about now.

You *NEED* to write more stories. I shit you not, you have to sate your obsessive fan base now. We might become frustrated and start throwing our used underwear at you.

...waitaminute, I wonder if that would work for me too??

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 18 years ago
Wow...

This was excellent. It even makes a straight girl (well... I think I'm straight... I'm still working on that decision...;)) anywho... Tom, it is an excellent read. I enjoyed it.

What I liked was it didn't come across as disgusting, or gross, or wrong... like some people believe the lifestyle is. I found it to be well written with just the right amount of description to give the reader an idea of what was happening.

And OMG! The camera scene... amazing. Kudos to your editor... I am glad you stuck with using the name Ed through the story. There was one time you went from Edgar to Edward, early in the beginning, but by going with Ed it was easy to forget the oops.

Keep it up... (pun intended)

~Red~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yum!

Great story, sweetie - and very hot action. :)

ibhardibhardabout 18 years ago
Amazing is right

Shutter click; I just came! damn that build up was hot, Tom!

LovelyAlienGirlLovelyAlienGirlalmost 18 years ago
Awesome

This is such a good story. Not only is it incredibly hot (I came twice! ^^;;), but it's extremely well written, too.

The whole last part was amazing...shutter, click. That's a really awesome effect.

dreamcatcher7dreamcatcher7almost 17 years ago
amazing

Oh this was so hot i am steaming here. You really need to write more or am i being greedy!!

Thankyou so much for sharing your gift

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More

More please. Eliot just got there, tons of fun still to be had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

OK... totally hawt enough between Stef, Phin and Ed but when Eliot walked in, dayum! No work done indeed. Think of the foursome possibilites.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous