All Comments on 'Showing Off at the Mall'

by ShowOffSlut

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
easyridr101easyridr101over 19 years ago
Show-off's crotchless-panty conquest

Nice first story. ShowOffSlut's tale is full of detail, and explores the mind of a compulsive exhibitionist rather well-- especially the sense of fulfillment from episodes along the story line. But the episodes themselves seem rather imaginary, and lack a sense of the crunch of reality. No real frustration or partial failure-- just a crescendo to a cum-filled climax. I hope ShowOffSlut keeps at it, and floods the scene with some sense of real experience, as well as a feel for the working of a real sex-absorbed mind. I believe her obsession with words and with her crotch will lead to some impressive exhibitionist prose!

Legman UKLegman UKover 19 years ago
loved it!!!

that was fucking hot!!!! i would love to be teased by you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!!!

This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read. I love the outfit you wore for him, especially the nylons and garter belt under your pleated skirt. Keep "up" the good work...and keep dressing sexy like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow!!!

I am soooo aroused right now that my hands are trembling as I type. Three pages of very erotic exhibitionism by what is no doubt a real female and a true showoff.

stratmanstratmanover 19 years ago
wow

what a great story. Can't wait for more.

Qrius2Qrius2over 19 years ago
Oh, sooo sexy!

Hello ShowOff,

That story was so sexy, really got me so hot! Can't wait to read your next one!

Lush_berryLush_berryover 19 years ago
MORE!

MORE! that was awsome... please please PLEASE write more :)!

Lush_berryLush_berryover 19 years ago
MORE!

MORE! that was awsome... please please PLEASE write more :)!

goddessadorergoddessadorerover 19 years ago
Most stimulating story I've read

The Exhibitionism stories are my favorite genre, and this one is the best ever! Not only stimulating, but well-written and virtually devoid of typos. It was provocative in promoting throbbing erectile tumescence (i.e., a hard-on), and the length of time it took me to slowly read and savor the story caused me to emulate Newspaper Man -- twice in one sitting (i.e., two splurtings of frothy cum)!! The story deserves multiple re-readings, so next time I'll read more slowly and aim for three splurtings!!! -- Your devoted Goddessadorer...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW

Came so much whilst reading this, I nearly passed out !!!! Please can we have some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW

Loved this story, one of the best I have ever read. Please grace us with a picture on your profile, dying to know what you look like.

K and C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sweet story Showoff

Girls like you can sure make days special for men like me. Keep up the great shows, and the great writing. Loved your story - do more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
oooooooh

that is the hottest story i have read. my cock got so hard that i had to slow down to finish your story in the mall.when i came it was incredible and copius. write more of the same...ooooh..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More

Please write more - I must have met someone like you at the Public library.

EmpiraxEmpiraxabout 13 years ago
Loved it.

Hey ShowOffSlut. Normally I would just read stories(and I read quite a few!). But for this gem I actually signed up just to review properly.

I really really loved it, while your writing far from perfect this was still an amazing story. It's a shame that there is not that many stories on literotica of this quality without the instant 'hot' action and without sex.

I really with you could write some more- If you need a beta, just give me a PM.

All the best,

Joe

KoruptPandaKoruptPandaalmost 13 years ago
a-MAZING

All i can say is wow. I love how you wrote this story. Its very different from the instant sexual encounter most people write like. i really enjoyed reading this and I wish you luck in finding more victims to write about. :)

P.S. Where are girls like you in my life? I sound like im asking for advice, but i am wondering what i could look for to find a girl who likes exhibition. Thanks, "Luv U"

cheers, Ron

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More More More

I would love to read one of you doing something simular in a library. Your thoughts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmh

Gosh, I got so worked up reading this story that I just had to slip my hand inside my panties and frig off. I came quickly over this hun.

Amy x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm going to the mall

I'll be looking for a sexy exhibitionist with shopping bags

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pic please

You dirty girl, how about posting a picture on your profile of that bald pussy of yours so we can see, l bet I'm not the only one who would like to look at it whilst masturbating. Hard cocked Richard NZ

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 9 years ago
Is you're name Mitzi? Was this at the Hanes Mall in Winston-Salem, NC?

Maybe not the masturbation parts, but most of this sounds just like Mitzi. OMG! Really? Is that you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow!

I agree w/Richard NZ. How about a nice photo of your shaved pussy on your 'members' page? If you're a real 'show-off', then do so, and please your reading/viewing audience! It will make you feel appreciated, and it will please us also! After all, if you are a true exhibitionist, then let us see! Let us see! Please, let us see! By the way, 5*****so! Congrats for a truly sexy tale!

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wife got as turned on by this great story as I.

My wife and I never wear clothes if we don't have to and I was reading this annd she noticed I had a big hard on and was stroking so she sat down to see what I was reading and to help me jack off. She started reading along with me nd next thing I knew she was finger fucking herself. As we got into it she mentioned it brought back memories as exposing herself is one of her favorite pastimes. We loved the story and hope you continue to write. You have a real talent for describing your feelings while showing off. One of my wife's favorite thing to do is when we go to our favorite bar and she wears nothing but a camisole, for example, thigh highs and high heels and NOTHING else. After a few drinks and some encouragement she slip out of the camisole and mingles with the crowd where she often gets fingered and stays naked to go out to the car. Keep the stories coming and increase your experiences. Bare469

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sweet slut

You are a woman who understands why she was given a pussy. Men love pussy and more women need to share it like you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

God I want this to happen

garter2000garter2000about 4 years ago
Omg

Hi Showoffslut

I read your showing off at the mall story.. soooo exciting to read the following pp

“ Five minutes later I emerge from the ladies room. I'm still wearing the same top, skirt and sandals, but now I'm also wearing the garter belt and the white, seamed stockings from Victoria's Secret. I've also put on the white crotchless panties from Fredericks. I've pulled the stockings up as high as I can, but even so, my skirt just barely covers the tops and if I bend over even slightly, anyone who's looking can see the creamy skin of my tanned thighs above the lacy bands at the top. For some reason that I can't explain, wearing stockings always makes me feel soooo sexy and I can't wait to continue my quest for a man to worship my panties.”

I’m dress in pink outfit https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/sissy-dolled-up-in-crotchless-panties-11056949 licking my sissy cream...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wish I had the nerve to do that. Married and constantly extremely wet and so Damn horny. Wish my hubby was more than a wamn bang instant shooter. Orpheum 69

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this story so I very much! 5 plus stars. My panties were soaked. While in college I was very active sexually.

I'm a married redheaded white wife wishing my 60second husband could take care of me sexualy properly. I'm 5'9", 38DD-33-36. I am constantly sexually unsatisfied, constantly extremely horny.

My mistake was not sexually trying him out first!

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrific storytelling. I do love exhibitionist women. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely incredible. I came halfway through then stopped and picked up where I left off so I could come again today. Why only one story? Wow. I will revisit this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous