Shelby's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned as Jim's tongue grazed against my clit. He took hold of the underside of my thighs, filling his hands as he slid his tongue over the outside of my labia. His tongue moved softly from side to side, occasionally brushing against the tip of my clit. He cocked his head slightly and locked his lips around the edge of my labia, taking the soft folds into his mouth and running his tongue up and down. He let go of my legs and slid his hands up to my crotch, spreading my pussy apart with his fingers and lapping his tongue in soft, delicate strokes around the exposed flesh. The tip of his tongue pushed into me, curling, then drew back as he swirled it around, tasting every spot that he could reach.

Jim gazed up at me as his tongue gave a last, delicate flick upwards over my aching and pulsing clit. He stood up and I was about to ask him why he had stopped, but then he crouched forward as he took a hold of my hips. I spread my legs as wide as I could; Jim tightened his grip as the head of his cock pressed against my vulva. He took a grip of the base of his cock and moved it up and down, rubbing the tip of his cock in circles across my clit. Then he swung one foot onto the armrest to steady himself, tilting a little, and thrust the full length of his cock into me.

It caught me by surprise a little—I cried out and grabbed onto Jim's back. Jim slowly pulled his cock out of me, his shaft now glistening with the secretions of my pussy, and thrust it back into me. I could feel my warm, wet pussy hug tightly onto his cock as he moved into a rhythm. Jim groaned as his hips thrust back and forth, drawing the length of his rock-hard shaft almost completely out before slamming it back in. His balls bounced slightly as he pumped his cock into me.

I was screaming with delight and raw lust as the pace of Jim's continuos, rhythmic thrusts steadily increased. I closed my eyes, letting my lips part open as I threw my head back and moaned without restraint; my large, fleshy breasts wobbling from the impact of Jim's ramming shaft, the hard and upturned nipples bouncing upwards. There was a raw, almost animal need Jim was fulfilling—it felt like Jim's cock was filling every possible inch of me, my pussy lips and the walls of my canal stretching to accommodate his size. I gritted my teeth, my blood was boiling and I thrust my hips in unison with Jim, timing the forward propulsion of my hips in unison with the movement of Jim's quickening thrusts. My wet, stretched pussy sloshed against Jim's massive hardness.

Jim was panting and groaning from the continued strain of his effort, and now he seemed to tumble forward a little, his hands resting on the top of his couch. His head was still above mine, but now every inch of his tanned and muscle-packed torso was inches from my face. Overcome by a wild and feminine lust I didn't know I possessed, I shot out my hands to grasp the side of Jim's stomach, sticking my thumbs out to roll them over his abs. I drew my mouth onto Jim's chest, spinning and ravaging my lips and tongue over his bouncing pecs. He moaned as I let my tongue graze over his nipple, securing it between my lips and gently nuzzling it with my teeth. I let my hands slide over his back and pull him into me. I twisted my head as I let myself slink down a little, caressing his toned stomach with my mouth, letting my tongue slide between the cracks of his jutting abdomen muscles.

I had never done anything like this to a man before, and I loved the sound of Jim's renewed moans of pleasure. The unleashing of buried passions and desires were separating me from rational behaviour, but it was also freeing me from the usual awkwardness I usually felt during sex. Jim's large, throbbing cock pounding into me; the boiling and surging blood coursing through my veins; my unrestrained worship of Jim's glorious body—all of it was arousing a new and wonderful emotion of me that I couldn't quite place. I felt alive—in a very real way I felt powerful. And for the first time since God knows when, I felt sexy.

"Uh," I moaned, "fu...fuck me, Jim!" The words tumbled out before I could stop them, indeed, I had no conscious recollection of forming those words. I was acting on instinct. Impulsively, I reached around, spreading my fingers as I smacked my palm into Jim's quivering ass. A small grin crossed my face; but it seemed Jim's piston-like speed redoubled—his head bent low suddenly as his chest started heaving.

My stomach clenched forward a little—it felt like blood and electricity were concentrating and rushing to my crotch. Then with a few more hard thrusts of Jim's cock, I felt an echoing scream ripple from my stomach, up to my throat and spill out my mouth. A tingling, rushing explosion took place just above my crotch, the feeling bolting to the tips of my limbs. I spread my legs just a little further, my toes curling as an overwhelming orgasm stunned and heightened my senses. Jim groaned that he was coming, and made to sharply withdraw when I clamped my hands around Jim's ass and forced him back into me. He seemed surprised for a split-second before he thrust back into me and offered no resistance. My pussy clamped onto him, vibrating and pulsing over the whole length of shaft. I was screaming more loudly than I could ever remember. Jim gave a last groan as he climaxed—I felt his cock swell and tighten inside me as he came, shooting his load deep into my pussy.

The feeling sustained itself for a few more seconds, then Jim withdrew his now soaked cock from my pussy and fell forward, our heaving chests bouncing together. There were juices running from my pussy and dripping down my thighs. I was utterly satiated.

Jim looked up and smiled. "Still hate Valentine's Day?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Come here, you," I said, reaching up to play with tousled brown hair, locking my lips into his and sliding my tongue in once more...

12