All Comments on 'She Danced'

by Liar

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Carry on?

What's next?

I _do_ wonder!

Thanks

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent storytelling

Absolutly brilliant,this story is highly erotic and also provides a deep look into a emotional woman's heart and mind.One of the most talented writting I've ever read,such an incredible and innovative style.

rgraham666rgraham666over 19 years ago
Jesus Christ!

That was good.

Such a fully realised character Aki is. Her motivations, drives and emotions so fully explored and described.

And the writing! It blew me away. So good!

Damn fine job, Liar!

carsonshepherdcarsonshepherdover 19 years ago
I'm speechless.

Jesus, Liar. I had no idea.

yuiyuiover 19 years ago
You're brilliant,

"But right there, and right then, she was nothing short of divine." That line captures the moment of giving over, of letting go, of that transition from thinking to simply feeling, so perfectly. Beautiful, flawed, real characters developed with a poet's words. You're brilliant.

neonlyteneonlyteover 19 years ago
Awe

I'm in awe Liar, brilliantly painted, vividly captured.

BlackShanglanBlackShanglanover 19 years ago
Stunning and beautiful

This is brilliant and just staggering. The combination of wonderful characterization and a genuinely delightful and superb control of language yield a sumptuous prose poem with a hot and desperate carnality unmitigated by the sheer beauty of the thing. I loved every word of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great start to a potentially memorable series

Wonderful character development and insightful description of both her mental processes. Well done background descriptions too.

I hope you decide to continue the story, developing Jasper's character more deeply, and hopefully turn this casual meeting into a full fledged romance!

RebeccaLeahRebeccaLeahover 19 years ago
Wow....

Liar, that was amazing. All of it, the descriptions, the emotions, the hiding....everything.

Bridget69Bridget69over 19 years ago
Oustanding!

Very well written with vivid characterization and inner complexities. I hope to see the relationship between Aki and Jasper develop further. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

There is nothing more I can say. Simply excellent.

minsueminsueover 19 years ago
Exquisite with a terrible beauty

Poetry in motion and one of the best damn stories I've read anywhere.

impressiveimpressiveabout 19 years ago
Terrific!

How did I miss this when it was first posted? Thank you so much for calling my attention to it now. Extraordinary! ~Imp

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
PHWOAAR

The best damn thing I've ever read, anywhere. Seriously, this is pure class. Brilliant in every sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I couldn’t really get into this story. It was a little too surreal, too much abstract B.S. Just not my kind of story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous