Saving Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I've spent my life in college, it seems. Never done much of anything else. Went through the path, teaching assistant and so on and finally got my degrees. Did some original work on a weird phase of game theory that grabbed some attention and got me my job. Jobs aren't easy to find, there are more doctorates in mathematics than you might think. And I'm pretty much a New York guy. Big city guy. I've skied here before, years ago and liked it and a friend offered to let me use his family's cabin, so I'm here."

That quiets us. We just hold one another and calm down some. "What now?" I ask.

"Well, when you get it up again we can do some more of what we've done. I'd like that. And it's moving towards dinner time so maybe we can have a drink and some food. And if I'm lucky it'll keep on snowing and I can make use of you for several days. So, what are you ready for?"

I run a hand over her butt. A really firm, round, lovely ass. "Well, we can always do either. We can have more sex and then eat or we can eat and then have more sex or we can have more sex and then eat and then have more sex. When I think of the alternatives, I choose the last option, I think." I lean down and hold her breast and start licking her nipple.

We have more sex. She has to pull on my cock a bit, even suck on a limp cock a little to get it up but then I'm ready. So she sucks a while and I eat her a while, 69 style. Then she climbs on me and rides me, then doggy style, then sitting on my lap looking at each other as she rides me some more, then missionary style with all the force and speed I can muster to bring her to still another orgasm and finally me to one. I let her know I probably won't be up to it again for awhile so it's time to eat actual food.

She heads downstairs naked so I follow, also naked. As she starts taking things out of the refrigerator and doing things around a microwave she tells me, "The more sex I have, the more aroused I get. Some girls have said that a good fuck satisfies them. A good fuck makes me want more. So I'd just as soon stay naked and touch you a lot and stay aroused rather than relax and be happy with the great sex we've had." The result is that while we're getting glasses of wine and some food ready we purposely touch each other, caress each other, feel each other.

I sit down in a chair sideways to the table. Ann purposely comes over and puts her hand on my shoulder so I grasp her hips and turn her and pull her down to sit on my lap, facing away from me. I use my legs to spread her legs, reach around her and cup a hand on her mound. I slide a finger into her slightly. My other hand reaches around her to hold a breast, get a nipple between my fingers so that I can pull on it, tweak it a little. I get two fingers into her, start moving them, both around and in and out. I get my thumb on her clit and massage it as I move my hand to move my fingers in her vagina. Above, I'm working on one breast and kissing the back of her neck and shoulders. She's moaning and then doing some light screaming as I move her towards still another orgasm. Then she cums. I can feel the wetness on my hand, can feel her insides clenching on my fingers. "Oh God, Dave, you're good. I can hardly wait until you get hard again and we can go at it for an hour or so."

When the food is ready we sit next to one another. We're eating and she puts a hand into my lap to feel my cock. "You're circumcised. Are you Jewish?"

"Yes."

"Doesn't surprise me. A couple of my best lovers were Jews. And if my small sample is anywhere correct, blacks do have bigger dicks. If my father and mother ever knew that I'd fucked so many men they'd faint. And they would have apoplexy if they knew I'd fucked Jews and blacks. I love them, they've been good to me, but they're real bigots. I could never try and introduce you, for instance, to my family. So all we can be is fuck buddies, they're is no future for us two."

"Just because of your parents?"

"Well, that's a good enough reason. But in fact it isn't the only reason. I mean, you're New York City and I'm western open spaces. I would never be willing to try and adjust to the big city. And you're math and I'm art, we'd never get along outside of bed."

"Well, you're in the art business but that's business. So maybe we aren't all that much different."

She squeezes my cock, it's starting to react to her. We're still eating spaghetti, she one handed. "It's not a business if you could hear what my Dad says about it. I barely earn enough to pay the rent. Oh, I'm in it for the art not the business, for sure. I'm promoting local artists, trying to give the tourists something they can't get back in their home towns."

I put my fork down and pushed back a little. "I think I'm ready for some dessert." I stand up, pick her up and turn her around and set her ass right on the edge of the table as I move in between her legs. I then kneel down and get my hands and my face into her hairy pussy. "We need to trim this hair." I said just before pulling it aside and getting my tongue into her. It's still snowing out. We're still isolated here. And even with no future together we sure have the present. I get my tongue to her clit and she starts moaning.

12