Sarah's Encounter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the last wave of pleasure engulfed him Dom pulled back leaving Braeden and Sarah oblivious to his presence as they strived to reach their own ecstasy. Dom stumbled back to his couch feeling intoxicated and extremely satisfied.

"Oh!" Sarah cried out as Braeden angled her hips and thrust even deeper into her aching vagina. With each thrust he pushed her towards the precipice of rapture. His arms pulled at her grinding his cock ever deeper until she thought she couldn't stand the biting pleasure anymore. In and out, up and down until her entire being was focused on the sweet friction created from their rubbing flesh.

The stalk between her legs was like iron, hard and immobile forging through her slick tissue with devastating intent. Her eyes closed and her head fell back against his shoulder in submission. Reaching behind she gripped the back of his head her fingers tangling in the thick strands of hair as she angled her neck and brought his lips to the vein pulsating beneath her skin. She offered herself body, soul and blood to him.

Braeden was beyond reason, beyond anything but the feel of clutching, grasping muscles that squeezed his cock in rhythmic pulses. Tighter and tighter they bore down as the woman in his arms grew close to orgasm. His fangs, now fully lengthened, ached to plunge deep, his demon demanding he claim her insistent in its need to taste the hot, spicy flow of blood over his tongue.

As if in answer to his prayer she reached for him offering herself up, her arms holding him, her soft mewl of need begging him to take his pleasure and give her back the ecstasy his claiming would bring. Unable to deny, his lips drew back and fangs plunged deep.

Strong arms pulled her back into him when she would have arched away at the first flash of pain. Pleasure followed the pain instantly as if her body had waited purposely for just that moment when her vampire lover struck to release the awaiting orgasm, shooting her body into mind-numbing bliss that melted her bones and tore screams from her throat. Her pussy clamped down on the cock thrusting deep within and each inch of flesh that escaped her grasp sent more lightning pleasure crackling through her system until Sarah was sure every nerve ending in her body was fried.

Braeden groaned hard and loud against the soft skin of Sarah's neck. Christ, the taste of her, so sweet, so intoxicating, so his, it sent his mind reeling and his need spiking. Lower down her muscles gripped his cock so fiercely that the friction caused as he surged through brought him instantly to orgasm. He thrust once more, hard and deep until he was embedded at the entrance of her womb and let go of all restraint. It burst from the tightly drawn up sacs shooting with fiery intensity through his shaft and exploding from the head with such intensity that he grew light-headed from the overwhelming rush.

Releasing her neck he tipped his head back, the tendons along his neck popping out, as his entire body grew tight as a bowstring. "Fuck, yes!" He growled through gritted teeth. Gathering his strength Braeden drove once more into Sarah's welcoming body, the last bit of pleasure and the most intense so far causing him to shudder as it left his body and jetted into hers.

Weak, Braeden slumped back into the chair bringing Sarah along with him. Clap! Clap! Clap! Two sets of weary eyes opened to find Dom stretched out on his couch, a grin on his satiated face, hands clapping. "Encore! Encore!" He said flippantly.

"Maybe later." Braeden replied grinning back.

"Oh God." Sarah moaned mortified. The stain on her cheeks had nothing to do with being over exerted and had both men chuckling.

Dom came back to himself as the voice on the airplane speakers requested that all passengers please fasten their seat belts. Hard, aching and renewed with determination he clicked his belt into place. Deep inside his beast lay restless and angry, ready to tear out the throat of its rival and feast on its flesh.

12