All Comments on 'Sarah's Encounter Ch. 04'

by The Story Teller

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Definitely worth the wait.

I thorougly enjoyed this story, and the previous chapters. I'm glad to see you're continuing with the story line. Must admit, I'm hoping Sage loses in the end! Excellent story, as usual!

jennygrrljennygrrlalmost 20 years ago
Love this story

I love this story so much. The animalistic and preternatural lovemaking are amazing... though I'd like to see more of Sara's true thoughts and feelings. I know she's only supposed to be the pawn, the controlled piece in the stories, but I can't imagine that after a year with Dominic and Braeden that she doesn't have some control of her own.

I'm anxiously awaiting more. It's very well written.

KatLadyKatLadyalmost 20 years ago
Thank you!

I love this story! After chap 3, I would check back at least twice a week to see if there was anything new and then it dwindled down to every other week then to not at all. I thought you had forgotten us. PLEASE don't make us wait too long for the next chapter as I would like to read about Dom and Braeden kicking Sage's butt and getting Sarah back!

LakotaMoonLakotaMoonalmost 20 years ago
*Takes a bow*

You're in a class of your own. Great story. Eroticism, down and dirty sex, suspense, beautiful people... and really well written. Perfect. Thanks for sharing.

VoluptuousOneVoluptuousOnealmost 20 years ago
SOOO WORTH THE WAIT!!!!

I can only add to the opinions of the others posted here. The story telling is FIRST RATE, the story is excellent, the sex is HOT and the action is UNBELIEVABLE! I like everyone else got hooked on this story and as the new chapters appeared grew more impatient for the next one. After not seeing anything for awhile after you posted Ch. 3 I was lost, thinking you weren't going to continue! Imagine my suprise and delight to find CHAPTER 4!!!

StoryTeller you're an absolutely EXCELLENT writer, please, please, PLEASE keep up the GREAT work!!! Speaking of which get crackin..we're waiting with baited breath for Chapter 5!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
THE BEST

This has to be one of the best written stories i've read in a long time.I couldn't stop reading it.I can't wait for chapter 5.

LKinkoLKinkoover 19 years ago
Amazing!

What an amazing story! Intriguing and hot! How lucky can she get? I must read more. Please, please write the next chapter. We can?t leave Sarah without their knights in shining armor rescuing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
..Dominic...

..I don't know about the rest of u.. but i think Dominic should get the girl..lol.. let those vamps do away with each other and let the 'wolf win it..lol.. i know that's who i'd pick.. lol..

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awesome!

LOVE IT! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fabulous stuff!!

Fabulous stuff!! But I honestly think that Dominic should get the girl. It's not fair the way he found her 1st and the vamp takes over. Do finish the story please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Instensely erotic!

I have been reading many great stories by many great contributors like rgjohn, Green_Gem, LeoDavis, Lothario the Great, and this series is right up there with the best. It pulled me right along and left me strung out--in the best possible way. Keep up the great work. I, for one, would welcome more chapters about Dom and Braeden and Sarah. Thank you for your contributions to this community.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Waiting for Chapter 5

I can so not wait for the next chapter. This is one of the best stories that I have read so far. Bringing two of my favorite characters, Vampires and Werewolfs. It is awsome!

crystalline_corecrystalline_coreover 18 years ago
Can't believe I hadn't read this series til now!

This is one of the hottest stories I've read at Literotica in a long time. Not only that - it's very well written! Please, please, please continue with Chapter 5...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
THE BEST

I,ve read Sarah's Encounter to many times to count and I can't stop reading it just like the first time I read it.This is the best story i've ever read and i have a large collection of books. I can't wait to see what happens to Sara next.Please write more on Sara's Encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Marvellous!

Oh god, this was so hot... If those characters are per chance based on real life creatures, please send them my phone number! ...hehe...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
YESSSS!

Reached orgasm reading your stories. Best writer, please write more chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous