All Comments on 'Santa Was A Lady!'

by Erotica_Writings

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sacksackover 19 years ago
I don't want to start world war 3 but...

Something happened while you were writing this story that I think you should look into. Many of the sentences got broken in the oddest places...almost like you had pressed the return key as you were writing. This would be easy to fix, then you could resubmit the story as Santa Was a Lady!- Edited. At the same time, you could fix some of the run on sentences, odd word missing here and there, and make the paragraphs more equal in length. Your ideas are novel and vivid, and could be all the more effective, with some structural changes. Please don't think I am attacking your story, I loved A Christmas For Carol and will be putting it in my Favorites section soon. You obviously have ideas to burn, here the presentation takes away from the impact of the story...and that's a shame.

Erotica_WritingsErotica_Writingsover 19 years agoAuthor
i am sorry how this story looks

I appologize for how this looks and as soon as I get back in today I promise to find out how to edit it. So sorry to the readers.

sacksackover 19 years ago
I couldn't reach you by email....

AOL said you weren't a "known member". I THINK (never actually tried it), you could cut and paste your original story into the white submission box on the submit a story page. (use edit on the toolbar). Bring up your story as it stands now and press copy. Then, bring your cursor to the white space for your story on the submissions page and press paste. At that point, you could make any changes and resubmit the story as Santa Was a Lady...Edited. Good luck, and let me know if this process works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sleeping?

Did you sleep through grammar class? This story reads like a great big run on sentence.

angel4u2lust4angel4u2lust4over 19 years ago
to nameless one

You big old grinch Shut up. :) and please don't choke on the turkey while complaining about the bird.

C-YA!

Angel

Whispering_Wolf57Whispering_Wolf57over 19 years ago
LOL

I am still laughing! very comical

HarleysDreamLTDHarleysDreamLTDover 19 years ago
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!

Keep writing maybe one day they will get to where you are. And I did sleep through grammar class

doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
Loved it!!!

I loved your approach... you really told the story.

Brilliant job!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
errr...

Nice idea BUT u desperately need to brush up on ur writing skills. Sorry to put it this way. All the best

Erotica_WritingsErotica_Writingsover 19 years agoAuthor
To nameless in Chicago

Well I liked it.....Seasons greetings

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous