Ridden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thirty spanks . . . twenty spanks. . ." The red cars took all of Laura's attention. Not only was she finding them, she was winning. She wondered what would happen if she made it to zero. Afterwards, could she find more cars and perhaps . . . dare she hope? Could she spank Kim?

"Looks like someone has a fan," Kim said, but Laura was paid her no mind. She was too busy looking for red cars. "I *said* it looks like someone has a fan."

"What?" Laura said. Then she spied the man staring at her. "Oh!" Laura cried, when she traced his lecherous stare back to her very bare crotch.

"Don't you dare let go," warned Kim.

Poor Laura had no idea what to do. She yearned to disobey Kim, to let go of her elbows and pull down her skirt, yet the sound of Kim's voice was so authoritative, it touched something deep inside, something that commanded that she obey. She did the only thing she could; she crossed her long legs modestly and turned away from the window.

Kim took advantage of Laura's embarrassment and quickly began counting out red cars. Laura was trapped, there was no way for her to keep up, without turning around, and turning around meant possibly exposing herself if someone pulled up.

"Fifty spanks - sixty spanks - seventy spanks," Kim said. She reached over and placed her hand on her classmate's thigh. "Wow, your ass is going to be so red when I'm done with you. Can you even imagine what it will feel like?"

The dark-haired girl shifted uneasily in her seat. The hand on her thigh felt hot, and it was also invading her personal space. She couldn't help but think about how close it was to her bare sex. Part of her wanted to pull away, in order to escape the dangerous feelings she was having. Yet, she knew that if she did, Kim might started adding up more spanks.

"It's going to hurt," Laura said, her voice trembling as she spoke.

"Oh yeah, it's really going to smart," Kim said, and then paused. "Hey Laura, did you see the look on that guy's face when he saw your pussy?"

"Yes." The look of his face would forever be etched in Laura's memory. He had seen her privates. He must probably think that she was some sort of hussy for riding around in a car with her bare sex exposed. What would happen if she ran into him somewhere? Laura's cheeks burned at the thought, but deep inside, she felt a shiver of pleasure run through her sex.

"I'll tell you what," Kim reached over and put her hand on Laura's knee. "If you uncross your legs, we can stop playing the game."

The hand on Laura's knee felt hot. The way it touched her was so ... possessive. She found herself responding to the touch. Laura glanced around. There were no lecherous men gazing at her. Only her new friend Kim. Her legs parted, and then spread, obediently displaying her privates to Kim.

"Ewwww...I see what he was so excited about," Kim said. "Or should I say what you are excited about."

Laura followed her friends gaze down, down to her nest of curly dark hair, oh God, down to moist pink lips and an erect clit. Her legs involuntarily pulled together.

"Did I say you could close them?"

Laura shook her head. The hand on her knee pulled her legs back open. She knew she should not allow herself to be manipulated in this manner, yet she found herself willingly submitting to her classmate.

"Besides, I don't mind," said Kim. "I think it's cool."

The cool wind blowing from the open windows made Laura even more aware of her near nakedness. Her nipples had hardened into tiny daggers sticking from her shirt and nectar flowed from her aroused sex. Kim's hand stayed on her thigh. The contact was casual, and yet Laura kept thinking, wondering if it were somehow moving closer to her sex. It seemed like forever before they finally reached Kim's house.

********

"Let's go skinny dipping today," Kim said, as she led Laura to the back patio, twirling Laura's panties around her finger the whole time.

"What if your mom comes home?" Laura asked.

"She won't. She never does."

"I don't know. . ." Laura hesitated.

"Oh come on, don't be such a chicken shit," Kim said. "Besides, I do it with my other friends all the time."

"Okay I guess." Laura wasn't very happy about the thought of parading around outside with nothing on, but she knew that popular girls like Kim did things like this, and when in Rome. . .

"Go ahead, strip off and get in the pool" Kim said. "I'm going back inside and get some sunscreen."

Kim pretended to be nonchalant about having her naked classmate disrobing in her yard. She even closed the door behind her without looking back. However, she quickly went to the window and peaked out. Watching as her friend took off all her clothes, casting wary eyes around the yard and toward the house. Watched as she slid trembling into the cold water of the pool.

Laura waded in the pool, looking expectantly at the back of the house waiting for Kim's return. The back door opened and Kim stepped out. To Laura's dismay the pretty blonde was dressed in a bright yellow two piece bikini.

She had been tricked! Laura contemplated running and putting on her clothes. But, to do so, she would have to leave the partial safety of the water.

"I thought you said we were skinny dipping?"

"You are," Kim laughed. "You're skinny and now you're dipping."

Laura watched in horror as Kim picked up her clothes. "What are these laying around her for? I'll be right back."

"No!" shouted Laura. She climbed out of the pool, and darted out after her classmate as she ran to the house with her clothes.

She was too late. She stood cold, shivering, and dripping water. Locked outside. Her clothes inside with her smiling classmate, taunting her from behind the glass doors.

"Won't mom be surprised when she comes home and sees a naked girl in the backyard?"

"Not funny," Laura said. "Give me back my clothes."

"You could run around front," Kim said. "I believe the front door is unlocked."

For one thing, Laura didn't trust her devilish new friend. For another, she couldn't bare the thought of running naked into the front yard in view of all who passed on the street.

"Please. . ." Laura begged.

Kim kept smiling as she brought something up to her eye. It took a second for Laura to realize what it was. Then it flashed. A camera. It flashed again and again.

"Eeek!" Laura squealed, running back toward the safety of the pool and diving in.

This time Kim followed along behind, doing her best to capture a record of her friend's cute naked posterior. She put the camera down on the table, and took off her flip flops and shades. "Oh you want to play in the pool, is that it?" She dived gracefully after.

Laura saw this as her best chance to get the camera. She swam for the ladder, but just as she clutched it, Kim grabbed her from behind.

"Watcha doin?" asked Kim.

"Nothing."

"Come back in the water and play."

"I need to get something." The camera.

She kept tightly hold of the ladder, and twisted to dislodge Kim's grip on her waist.

"You want to wrestle?" Kim teased. "Is that it?"

A well placed tickle to her ribs, and Laura was forced to let go of the ladder. She felt like a rag doll to her larger classmate. Kim was not only taller, bigger, and better developed, she was also stronger. Laura found herself dunked repeatedly, manhandled, hugged, tickled, and touched. Somewhere in all the struggles, got a measure of revenge and managed to pull Kim's top off.

This turned into more of a curse than a blessing, as she repeatedly found herself with her face caught between her classmate's two large orbs. Her arms were held, pinned by the larger girl to either side of her. Her legs were wrapped around Kim and squeezing vainly in an attempt to get out of her predicament. She found the feeling of helplessness rather erotic. She felt a stab of pleasure in her sex.

"You give up?" Kim asked.

Laura gazed up at her classmate. Heart pounding in her chest, she almost hoped that Kim would kiss her. "Yes."

"Who's the winner?"

"You are." Laura bit her lip. She wondered if Kim was aware how turned on she was right now, with her crotch pressed against her friend's stomach.

"And who's your daddy?"

Laura tried not to stare at the half-dollar size nipples so close to her face. The nipples were erect and Laura wondered if it was from the cool spring air or arousal.

"You're turning red," Kim said. "Let's get some sunscreen on you. I don't want you to get burned."

Laura wondered if it were the sun causing her flushed skin or her arousal. She was perfectly okay with it being attributed to the sun.

"Go get my top." Kim said, and swam to the steps, going right by her top.

Laura followed along, grabbed the bright yellow top, and made her way out of the pool.

"Thanks," Kim said, taking the top, and placing it on the table. She handed Laura her glasses to put back on. Next, Kim picked up a bottle of sunscreen and squirted some into her palm. "Here. Let's make sure you don't get burned."

With that she moved behind Laura and began spread sunscreen on the slender girl's shoulders and moved on to her arms.

"I can do it," Laura protested, as Kim moved on to her back.

"I don't mind." Kim did Laura's back, yet skipped her bottom, instead coating her long slim legs. "Besides, I can put it places you would never be able to reach."

Laura was shy about having her new friend's hands touching her in so many strange places. Even more shy when those same hands touched the forbidden flesh of her bottom and began to kneed. It felt nice. It felt really nice.

"Oh!" Laura gasped. An errant finger slipped between the cheeks of her bottom. The oily digit met no resistance even as it sank into Laura's tight asshole.

"See," Kim said. "Like I said. Places you would never reach."

"I don't think we should," Laura said, but made no move to stop the other girl's advances. The played momentarily with her virgin rosebud.

Kim stood up and pulled Laura tight. Their two bodies fit together like a glove. Reaching around her, Kim continued to cover Laura with sunscreen, first her breasts, down her stomach, and then her thighs.

Laura watched expectantly. Kim's tanned hands moved up and down her ivory skin, closer and closer to her sex. Laura spread her legs and gave a silent prayer that they would touch her honey pot.

"Oh. . ." Not a gasp this time, instead Laura gave a throaty moan as Kim made first contact with her hot horny sex.

"You're beautiful," Kim whispered in Laura's ear.

She thinks I'm beautiful. Laura couldn't believe those words. No one had ever said that to her before. Sweet or cute, but never beautiful.

"You're supposed to say thank you when someone pays you a compliment."

"Thank you," Laura said breathlessly, as Kim continued her ministration on her sex.

"Will you pose for me? Say you will. You're so pretty. Please-please-pretty please."

Laura found herself saying yes. Those teasing fingers would have made her say anything, and then those fingers were gone. She shivered when she realized what she had agreed to. She turned just as Kim picked up the camera.

"Wait!" Laura said. One hand flew down to her crotch and the other covered her small breasts. There was a flash from the camera.

"Oh that's perfect!" Kim said. The camera flashed again.

"Kim," Laura said, keeping her hands firmly over her privates. "I don't know about this."

"Oh, that blush is absolutely stunning," Kim continued. "You could be a model. You could be in any magazine you wanted. Sit on the lounge for me please."

The compliments had their intended effect. They steamrolled what was left of Laura's resistance.

"Perfect. Perfect," Kim said. "Now spread your fingers, and let your nipple peak out."

It was terrifying. Laura focused intently on her friend's mouth, and opened her fingers, displaying a hard pink nipple. She looked for a smirk, or some sign of laughter. There were none.

"Beautiful - beautiful," Kim said, while the camera continued to flash. "Now drop it and cross your legs. Look over to the side."

The fear that had taken hold of Laura began to loosen its grip. Kim appeared earnest. That realization gave her more confidence, while she continued to pose for her new friend. The first pictures were innocent, but they steadily grew more erotic.

"You are so hot," Kim said. "Wow, you are turning me on. Spread your legs. That's it. Wider wider. Reach down and spread it apart. Show me that hot pussy."

Laura grew uneasy, even as she reached down and spread her nether lips. The other pictures were one thing, but this picture. If this picture ever got out, she would be ruined.

"Promise me you won't show this to anyone," Laura said.

Kim sat down at Laura's side. "Shhhhh. . ." she whispered and gave Laura a kiss. She took Laura's hand and moved it down to her sex, coaxing her to masturbate. "You know what would turn me on even more?"

It took a few tries but eventually the slender girl began to caress her very wet sex.

Kim moved away, held the camera to her eye, and took another picture. "You are too sexy for words," she said.

"Promise?" Laura begged. "Promise you'll never show anyone."

"No," Kim said. "I won't promise. I want you to always wonder. Doesn't that turn you on?"

"No," Laura said, but it was a lie. Though the thought of someone else seeing the pictures was terrifying, it was also incredibly arousing.

"Are you close to coming?" Kim asked.

Laura's fingers worked her clit. With her other hand she pinched her hard nipples. "Yes," she moaned.

"Stop," Laura said, but Laura kept going, strumming her clit even faster.

"I said stop!" Kim grabbed Laura's wrist and pulled her hand away.

"I'm so close," Laura begged. "Please?"

"No," Kim said. "I want one more picture of you like that. Hungry and horny."

"Perfect," Kim said and took one final picture. It was one of the best. It was a closing picture of Laura's transformation from shy teen, to a sex starved slut.

"Okay," Kim said, picking up her top. "Let's go in now. I haven't forgotten your spanking, you know. How many did I say it was?"

Oh God, the spanking. Laura had forgotten all about that during all the events at the pool. The thought of it sent a shiver a pleasure through her body. "Seventy spanks." She wondered how she would ever manage them all.

"Where are my clothes?" Laura asked, as the girls went back in the house.

"Don't you worry about those right now," Kim said. "You've got other things to worry about, like you spanking. How would you like to reduce the number of spanks . . . to say . . . half."

"Yes," Laura replied meekly.

"Then follow me to my mom's room."

Laura followed behind her new friend and waited patiently while Kim dug around through her mother's closet. Laura had never seen such a nice room or so many clothes in her life. Kim's mother had at least a hundred pairs of shoes. It was amazing.

"Here, put these on." Kim tossed a pair of heels to Laura's feet.

Laura was willing, but not necessarily able. The heels were very high, consisting of nothing more than a three inch platform and several black leather straps, the last of which buckled around her ankle. Once she had them buckled on, she couldn't even stand up without assistance.

"Oh, I don't know about these Kim," Laura said, arms out to her sides, toes pointed in, while trying to keep from teetering over in the too tall heels.

"God you are sexy," Kim said, ignoring Laura's protests. "Turn around for me." Kim's compliments had a way of making Laura feel less like a gangly geek and more like a desirable young woman. She looked up at Kim from beneath her dark damp bangs and bit her lip. Her cheeks burned a rich crimson. Her oily body shimmered in the light from the window. Naked but for a pair of stiletto heels, she turned in a circle, displaying her lean body to the hungry gaze of her new friend.

"Awesome," Kim said. "Now follow me." Kim stopped briefly by her room and put on a short robe, that served to cover her naked breasts, but left her legs exposed. Then she led Laura to the living room and dragged a vacuum cleaner out of the hall closet.

"I want you to vacuum the living room and the dining room floors," Kim said. "And then I want you to sweep the kitchen and breakfast room."

Kim left the room and Laura switched on the vacuum and began cleaning the floor. It felt strange to be doing such servile labor in someone else's home. Yet, there as an erotic submission to the act that was oddly disquieting. The vacuum was loud and Laura didn't see Kim enter the room. Didn't see long handled wooden spoon she carried hidden behind her back. Was caught totally unaware when it came down on the left cheek of her bottom.

"Yeow!" Laura cried, dropping the handle to the vacuum, and then dancing around, while rubbing her painfully smarting bottom.

Kim pointed the spoon at the dropped vacuum handle. "That's one," she said. "Now get back to work."

Laura squatted to pick up the vacuum, but Kim stopped her.

"No," Kim said. "Stand back up. Now, bend down again, but from the waist. Keep your legs straight."

Laura bent back down from her waist this time. Aware the whole time she was doing so that this position left her bottom would be totally unprotected. She braced her body as best she could for the spank that would obviously be coming, and prayed she wouldn't fall. The blow, when it fell, again, caught her totally by surprise.

"Oh!" Laura yelped. Yes, she had expected it. No, the blow wasn't painful. It was that the flat of the spoon landed directly on the indented crater of her asshole. The shock of it sent erotic sensations dancing through her insides, while leaving her bottom hole clenching in consternation.

The spoon traveled lower, the hollow of it cupping her sex, while Laura struggled to maintain her balance and pick up the handle of the vacuum cleaner.

"Get back to work." Kim smacked the dark haired girl's tight bottom once again.

Laura resumed her vacuuming. The task, while easy at first, had suddenly become much more difficult. Kim followed just behind her while she worked. The wooden spoon sometimes resting on the swell of her bottom, sometimes lovingly caressing her asscheeks, and other times traveling lower to prod her asshole or pussy. It was so very difficult to concentrate on the cleaning and on staying balanced in the too high heels, all the while sensations of pleasure and pain threatened to overwhelm her.

Kim was having the time of her life playing with her new toy. The heels accentuated Laura's long lean legs and gave her bottom the most enticing swell. The perfect target. Laura's tight ass was now decorated with bright red oval welts. Kim followed along when Laura walked, swatting her on one cheek of her bottom and then the other. Encouraging her to wiggle and twitch in a most provocative manner. And whenever Kim would slip the spoon between Laura's shiny wet thighs and move it back and forth over the pink lips of her sex, Laura would give a lovely moan, and look back at Kim large dark doe eyes that said, 'Fuck me. I'm yours.'

When Laura finished vacuuming, Kim put her to work sweeping the kitchen floor. By this time, Kim had taken off her robe, and had one hand in her panties stroking her sex. She held the spoon in the other hand, following along behind Laura, smacking her on the ass. The spanks had ceased being playful. These were hard loud and increasingly painful licks.

"You bad bad girl," Kim said, her voice thick and husky. "You're strutting like a whore. A sexpot. You think I don't see your bad girl pussy leaking? Oh I see it alright."

Laura groaned with every blow. Her ass moved from one side with every step, and this in turn caused her even more consternation when Kim called her a whore for merely attempting to escape the painful licks.