Remembrance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the throbbing subsided, she cautiously pressed her pelvis upward, then released back down. Feeling little pain she softly thrust up again, George sensed the signal to resume. He raised himself up again on his locked arms. Her breasts, uncrushed, regained their form, rosebuds re-stiffened. He withdrew nearly completely, then re-thrust slowly, strongly, deliberately the complete distance into her until his scrotum once again kissed her. She relished the power with which he stroked her. Helen spread more to widen herself. He sensed the invitation and repeated his slow near withdrawal and powerful forward thrust. As he did so his chest smoothed against the softness of her breasts, grazing her re-hardened nipples. She breathed harder, saying nothing, responding to him with thrusts of her own. His alerted senses pushed energy into him. The loving was completed, he was freed to lust. Helen reveled in the primal drive that her body awakened in him.

The scene repeated, gathering rhythm and tempo that fed itself. Finally, George thrust forward and held his position for a long second. Crying out in exaltation, his fountain poured into her.

*************

Helen lay still as George's breathing slowed. She basked in awareness of his seed pooling inside her. Silently, she wished for impregnation. She knew better, for she had timed her cycle, but enjoyed the thought of it.

George softened and dismounted her, and they lay on their sides embracing. His semen began to leak from her, and his now flaccid penis rested on her thigh spreading a slippery mixture of their fluids. She made no effort to clean herself, nor did she desire to. It was the product of their successful joining. She would preserve it as long as she could.

"I love you, Helen," he said aloud and unashamed.

She kissed him lightly. "George, you make me so happy."

Further words were unnecessary. They lay embraced together with their thoughts, sated, cementing what had just transpired between them irrevocably in their memories. Nothing more broke the silence, except for their breathing as they slept naked and uncovered in the arms of the other.

**************

Thus, two people united themselves on a hot summer's night in 1946. There would be many more sessions of lovemaking in their future, some more artful and sensuous than this initiation. Yet, when they turned to their memories for comfort, this first time would always come forward.

There would be many joys and some sorrows waiting for them. The birth of four children brought happiness. The oldest died in infancy, and they buttressed one another in their anguish.

Helen and George were life partners. She would challenge and prod him to success, just as she had on that first night. He loved her for it. George found a job in the State Highway Department. After a few years he tired of working under lesser men. With her encouragement, he started his own road construction company. Helen worked as bookkeeper in the beginning. His new company was born just in time to help push the Eisenhower Interstate Highway System through the Midwest. When he turned sixty-five, in 1985 he retired, turning the keys over to his two sons. They grew the business even more. Helen and George were proud of them, and of their daughter who became the Head Librarian at the University.

Their children formed happy marriages, surprising no one. The acorn falls not far from the oak.

*************

On the veranda Helen emerged from her evening reverie, distracted by the sleeping George on the opposite end of the chaise. She carefully refolded her precious memories and replaced them in the safe corner of her mind where she guarded them. She was opening this scrapbook book more often in recent days. It pleased her, but could not understand how recent and fresh it all seemed, though it had all taken place sixty years before.

Perhaps the answer is that when two people create a couple their lives merge into a totality and the experiences imparted one to the other. Life flourishes simultaneously in the past, and future. The present is the ephemeral link between the two life tenses. Hopes of yesteryear lead to the exaltations of tomorrow, yet yesteryear remains a reality. Vitality of the past is not erased by today's infirmities. In the universe, energy can be neither created nor consumed.

Helen turned her glance to her dozing groom. Through the wrinkles she detected the resolute line of his jaw. She pushed her tongue out over her dry lips to wet them. Her eyes glistened. She liked what she saw.

THE END

*

Dear Readers,

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed the story. I also wrote a sequel, "Renewal", filed in the Romance Category.

I welcome your comments and questions, either in the Public Section, or in the private e-mail facility offered by this website.

If you give your address, I'll be sure to respond to your comments or questions.