All Comments on 'Promising Family Modeling Careers Ch. 04'

by Dear Me

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
best story ever

I'm an older guy. I thought your story was the best incest story ever. If you continue the narrative I would not include the photographer. Incest is one thing and adultary is another. I suggest you have the family go home and work Tom into it. Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE OTHER COMMENT

You should have them go back home and involve her husband,thier father in this incest family. I don't think that you should involve stuart.After all this is an incest story not some cheating wife story.My two cents and i know that u are the author and will write it as u choose. I just hope that u will take our comments to heart.Thanks

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 18 years ago
Agreed w/ other comments

Great story! I really find myself involved with your characters. As for the story line: Fuck Stuart. He's a manipulative egotistical asshole masquerading as a profesional. After family tells Dad, invite Allison, as a 'family' member to join them. But when Stuart tries to invite himself, Dad tells the egotistical bastard to piss off. He's a professional photographer himself, and can handle things involving his family himself from here on, thankyou very much!

hot_couple287hot_couple287about 18 years ago
Great

Hi, I am a woman and a writer here and I thought your story was absolutely amazing, sexual and erotic! I hope I can write as good as you soon!

GayleypooGayleypooalmost 18 years ago
One of the sexiest incest stories I have read.

Awesome again. (female)

This keeps getting better as you continue.

I can't wait for Tom to return from his photo shoot so that he can join in.

After reading the other readers comments, I to have a suggestion to make, if I may....

I really like the direction the story has taken so far. I like adding Allison to the family fun. I also do like that Stuart is from Mary's past. But, my suggestion is that Tom will have already known about the family photo shoot, after prearranging things with Stuart. He should arrive home and join in the family fun and have Stuart photograph and video tape it all. After the family has had their time together, they should draw Allison in and then, since Stuart is such a family friend and obviously arroused by all of them, Paul included, he should be drawn into the family of love circle and have his share of fun with one and all.

Thanks again for this great story. I have enjoyed it immensly and look forward to your next chapter(s)!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
SMOOTH

I'm a male. Loved how smoothly and seemingly so innocently every act progressed. It was as natural and normal as pouring milk on your cereal. I agree with the others about getting dad involved but I also hope you keep Allison as the adopted daughter.

celestialarchercelestialarcheralmost 18 years ago
hot! man very hot!!!

Good work.in incest stories the prrof of the pudding is in the waiting.hope to see more from u.and a suggestion.let the sexual tension build up before the pay off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
From Taboo to Natural Love!

This story is so loving - it makes what is taboo into something that is undeniably love. It portrays what is a natural feeling for the sexualy uninhibited in such a beutiful way. It's not only extremely arousing, but comforting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a woman

It made my pussy so wet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

WOW! Very hot, erotic story. I'm a woman and to tell the truth, I masterbated myself twice during the story. Please continue to write more for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just Awesome

Awesome story! I`m a girl and the whole series is just fantastic. The only thing i`d change would be the dialogues, they`re nice and all but a bit too "loving." Just a little less would make the story totally perfect. Awesome job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Just the family, please

Although this is HOT, I'd prefer not to have Allison involved...their father would have been better. I like incest with family members only. It's okay for the photographer to "demonstrate" and be somewhat part of the action, though, since he's being made so hot and hard by it all. Family love is special and should be kept that way. I loved it when the son finally fucked his mommy. It was so perfect and made even better with the sister on the bed. There is nothing like sharing love and sex with one another within a family. The mother's pride is palpable -- it's both beautiful and HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Cant stop masturbating

I am a 37 year old mother of two. Both boys. I find myself having to stop reading each chapter to masturbate before I can finish it. This is the Most arousing series I have ever read. Thank you for the countless orgasms. -Susan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Dialogue

I'm a 24 year old woman.

I'm going to agree about the dialogue being a bit 'too loving'. It sounds fairly unrealistic (at least I have never in my life heard anyone speak like that).

Also, where the mother has great substance the children seem a bit like puppets in the mother's game and are rather one dimentional, and besides from being embarrased they just seem to nod and go along without any further thought, which doesn't seem to complement their ages, but makes them seem far younger (or dumber) than they should be.

HOWEVER. It still managed to get me aroused enough to make me come TWICE which is a very rare occurence while I'm reading, so that is enough of a great recommendation in my book.

A hot hot hot hot hot hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Appreciation for a nice piece of work

I have been reading these stories by DearMe over and over again and prefer them to any new stories I could find on Taboo. I can never thank DearMe enough for adding another pearl in the beautiful necklace made of her stories.

PatCashPatCashover 16 years ago
Appreciation for a nice piece of work

I have been reading these stories by DearMe over and over again and prefer them to any new stories I could find on Taboo. I can never thank DearMe enough for adding another pearl in the beautiful necklace made of her stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loving group

I am a 45 year old bi-fem from Brisbane. I have read Dear Me's stories, and I loved the seamless flow of erotica. I loved the way Mum encourages the children to be very rude. The use of your grammar is very good. I did not find any misspellings or poor use of words. Your way of writing makes me feel very horny, and I love having a juicy release when I read your stories. Keep writing, and good luck Love Kanga

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
great, erotic story

i wish they were longer, but wow - every one so far has been 5 stars. very hot

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 2 years ago

M 60+ and enjoyable reading off to read chapter 5 31/10/21

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No offence intended. You used some terms in your story that I only find when I read the letters section in my vintage Penthouse magazines. So I was wondering if you had ever written letters for Penthouse. Sorry to shock anyone, but all those letters are written by professional writers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous