All Comments on 'Promising Family Modeling Careers Ch. 03'

by Dear Me

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
sexy moms

i loved it the thought of moms acting so sexy with their sons really gets me goin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW!

WOW! Loved It!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very deeply sesual story

After your beautiful description, I can very well imagine the incredible feeling of exposure and excitement. The softness of two young bodies touching sexually for the first time...the fresh scent of arousal...the exiting exposure of naked photographs. OMG, so wonderfully sexy. One of my darkest secrets is that my sister and I used to play sexually when we were much younger...all the way to eventually having intercourse. It felt absolutely amazing to cum in her bare little pussy, and her soft warm wet mouth. So this story reminds me of those times...and brings back such a rigid urgent erection that just won't go down...I need to take care of it now.

GayleypooGayleypooalmost 18 years ago
Still getting HOTTER!

This story just keeps getting better and better.

The discriptive detail in the writing is great and you can truely feel the love that these charactures share in this story.

I am looking forward to you continuing with this story.

And from how the other characters are building, I can see how this could become a truely awesome continuing story!

Please keep writing more chapters!

sexynana3sexynana3over 17 years ago
excellent story

i am female..i read the story...it was HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I came three times!

This series is driving me crazy. I came when the son was getting ready to shave his sister and mommy. The mother is so considerate of the children and making sure they cum. I thought my clit would explode again when they were posing and the photographer was demonstrating what to do...so my hand was on my clit again. And when the brother and sister finally fucked I had to join them and cum with them! This is as hot as a story gets! It is further enhanced by the mother's pride and caring consideration...and by her being so hot for her beloved boy and girl -- yet not selfish in that she enjoys seeing them pleasure each other.

gregdgregdalmost 16 years ago
So fucking hot!

This story ranks with the best on Literotica. It has it all. Sensuality, incest, tenderness, incest, great writing, and incest. Oh, and incest, too. Can't wait to read the next Chapter so I can get hard and cum again. Are any of you mothers or mums out there reading this, getting all wet and wishing you could feel your son's hard cock throbbing in your hand while you read this together?

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
5 stars

very very sexy. wow

roveroneroveronealmost 4 years ago
while hot fun naughty family...

personally think nothing hotter than natural bush...vulvas looking like pre-pubescent 10 year olds...ehh!

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 2 years ago

Have to agree with roverone.. shaved pussies remind me of pre pubesent girls which im NOT into. The hairier the bush the better................30/10/21

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 2 years ago

Great writting as usual M 60+ 30/10/21

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous