All Comments on 'Princess Ch. 02'

by soccermomcheryl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This is a great series

Great story. Please continue it. This is the kind of story that keeps me coming back to this site. Your an excellent writter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great...

...story - you say that you are inspired by couture and pheonix arrow, two of the best writers of this site, but I think your standard of writing is well up there with theirs, and the situation you've created is fucking hot. Perhaps Mommy will have to deliver her cheerleader daughter to her stripper mistress's tender care?

FahayekFahayekabout 18 years ago
An absolutely riveting story

I particularly liked the description of the middle-aged woman and the nasty commands she receives. Of course I hope that with future episodes we readers learn more about her mundane life. It would be difficult to imagine the depths of humiliation she will endure. Just like some modern Perils of Pauline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
stimulating

Very stimulating can't wait to see what else is done to her. Hope it is as nast as can be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice Touch Craping on Her Nippers

So, you aspire to match or better the delivery of anguish and pain of those who you have put on pedestals above the rest.

How sweet of you to take pride in the pathetic humiliation of another. Something passed down from mummie?

Sad for the use of talent in this demeaning way but hey look at the others cheering you on. Some following you have garnered. Calls for a convention where everyone can beat on another while grinning at the frustration.

Delightful crowd but hopefully in someone elses neighborhood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very nice

Love the part of her daughter...can't wait to see what happens when she gets home and see's her daughter after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
extra

beautifull story

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeover 14 years ago
Bang on the button

I loved it. The way Princess made her masturbate while looking at her daughters is priceless. Hope it gets nastier ...

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeover 14 years ago
Bang on the button

I loved it. The way Princess made her masturbate while looking at her daughters is priceless. Hope it gets nastier ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Be my mistress?

omg! please write more! I'm cumming and squirting everytime I read this. oooh I wish I knew you and I hope that you are this dominative in real life!! I'd love to be your little slut! xoxo

humiliatedasiansluthumiliatedasianslutalmost 12 years ago
Holy god

What an explosive plot. I could cum at the same time as Cheryl right at the end of that story... You are an incredible writer, and your fantasies are just too damn hot. I'll be thinking about this story over and over...

Siren

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 3 years ago

Soo Much Fun Listening To A Girl Her Daughter;s Age.Makes Her Rub Sliut Cum ALL Over Her Body, Gets Her Daughters Cheerleader Picture Rubbed On Her Cunt all Over The Picture, Hangs Up, Which Causes Soccer Mom To Fic Her Clit, Hard and fast To Cum Pouring Onto Her Daughters Picture, Partially Sating her Humiliation! HOT To Be Horny Soccer Mom, Half Naked During Work Hour Time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous