All Comments on 'Pretender'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
English LadyEnglish Ladyover 19 years ago
Awwww

cute and sexy. you feelsexy and you are sexy..and i love your opening paragraph..sucked me right in

AriosoAriosoover 19 years ago
Guffaw!

Colonel Sanders? Cardboard popup valentines? Boobs that shift around like adjustable seats in a car? Heavens to murgatroyde, doc, you have one bee-yoo-teeful imagination! This tickled me pink.

Cheers,

AriO

AriosoAriosoover 19 years ago
Guffaw!

Colonel Sanders? Cardboard popup valentines? Boobs that shift around like adjustable seats in a car? Heavens to murgatroyde, doc, you have one bee-yoo-teeful imagination! This tickled me pink.

Cheers,

AriO

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
"...rumors of underwear..."

Lovely. Thoroughly enjoyed every word, and this sentence caught my eye, making me smile:

"Lacy wore his gaze like it was a piece of jewelry made especially for her."

Excellent job, Doc.

Bridget69Bridget69about 19 years ago
Interesting Story.

This was a fun fantasy which addresses the desire all of us have to change something about ourselves, and that outer appearances aren't always important.

kbatekbateabout 19 years ago
De-meaning Women

De-mean me next please!! I Loved this little story. Nice plot. Thank you.

rgraham666rgraham666about 19 years ago
Very good

Such a fine blend of humour and romance.

Waiting for my special card now.

duckiesmutduckiesmutabout 19 years ago
*

This was a fun, sexy romp of a story. :)

shereadsshereadsabout 19 years ago
"We do chicken right."

A crispy drumstick of a story, juicy on the inside, and served with a biscuit. Thank you, Colonel.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinabout 19 years ago
Doc, you old Romance writer you.

I've got a gift membership waiting for you in the RWA. :)

Clever, well-constructed, great characters, intriguing plot, nice twist at the end, plus some other excellent items I'm proably forgetting--not bad for what was only your second Romance.

Congratualtions, Doc, you done did good.

Rumple

Penelope StreetPenelope Streetabout 19 years ago
My Favorite Valentine Story

Lacy's mirror sequence is worth reading by itself- it's practically a masturbation scene, only hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So sweet!

Awww that's the cutest thing I've ever read! I don't know why but even though the main message is pretty well known it made me tear at the end. Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

wow.. what a great read - warming to the heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I find that funny. Arty received the real gift while Lacy was purely superficial, would have been more poetic if Lacy did change back but Arty loved her anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow... love it to the end. If only every woman knew the confidence of her own skin and the beauty it reflects. If only every man could see the beauty of a confident woman.

sotarosotaro8 months ago

Stellar, I can't believe I hadn't read this before when I read all of your other work. Fortunately, Penelope Street led me to this story. You are both lovely writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The idea of only seeing inner beauty was a derivation of a movie called Shallow Hal with Gwyneth Paltro and Jack Black. Still 5 stars. :o) because most everything written, or thought of is derived from something else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous