All Comments on 'Pool's Closed'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonalmost 19 years ago
School's Out For Summer

I'll never look at a public pool the same way again...:)

Edge23Edge23almost 19 years ago
Way to go

Awesome. Just awesome. The only thing I would've changed was when she said she wanted him to take all her holes, I would've had him cum in each one, but hey..that's just me.

Great story.

dreampilot79dreampilot79almost 19 years ago
where is this pool anyway?

Great story.. only thing I was left wanting was the directions to the pool! Good luck.

bluefox07bluefox07almost 19 years ago
Nice

This was a great story. Thanks for sharing. -bluefox07

bluefox07bluefox07almost 19 years ago
Nice

This was a great story. Thanks for sharing. -bluefox07

TxRadTxRadalmost 19 years ago
Good one

Did the pool thing in my younger days... Spent many a summer as a lifeguard... Having a key to the gate made midnight swims a regular event and your story matches many a memory...

BiologoBiologo9 months ago

Because I visualize your words as I read you lost me with:

“Suddenly he hurled himself towards her in a cannonball and she shrieked as he landed right in front of her, holding her hands up to ward off the large splash aimed for her face. With her hands in the air and her body turned away from the liquid assault, she couldn't see him under the water as he pushed off the bottom straight towards her. So it came as a complete surprise as he hit her midriff and dragged her under while she yelped.”

The human body’s shape in a cannonball produces a lot of drag, making it difficult to reach the bottom of the pool from which to push off.

Even a successful push off from the bottom would provide upward momentum he would have to reverse, not to mention the vaunted mammillary buoyancy to be overcome to drag her under.

Sorry but I don’t see it happening the way you describe it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12606 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

SIMILAR Stories