All Comments on 'Pleasure in Control Ch. 09'

by Julia_Again

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
bated breath

I love the character developments in your stories. Very well thought out. waiting with bated breath for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!

Please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another brilliant episode!

It was well worth the wait. Were you just teasing us?? Storyline is still sooo HOT.

Don't make us wait so long for the next encounter

XXXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Erotica at its best

The lastest installment had my woman totally on edge. We both loved it, please don't let us wait so long next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Erotic ! ! ! !

The first few chapters where Very Romantic, but this chapter is Very Erotic. Two women in a group of women getting to know each other is fantastic. Now, who would have thought that a female employee could seduce the female president of a company and both of them enjoyed it emensly. I applaude Julia for having the gumption to help another woman overcome something like Linda has been hiding.

Julie_Julia, you are a very good writer and have a knack for detail and I cannot wait to read the rest of the chapters. I do hope this ends on a happy note for everyone and everyone is totally satisified.

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelover 18 years ago
Not much to say Julia...

except... truly outstanding! xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
As usual

You did not deceive. Had me reading from the palm of your hand. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh wow

Brilliant Julia, these episodes make me so hot I can't believe it!

XXX Suz

touchetoucheover 18 years ago
Oh Julia!!!

You've done it again! I can't wait to read more about Julie and Linda. And of course Julies' "training" with Kristen and Emma! I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very hot

well julia

i am susan 25 female from new zealand.well i am big fan of ur story "pleasure in control".well i want to tell u the i love this story immensly.its full of romance, seduction, passion, comapassion and ofcourse sex and erotic espcially chapter 9. it was very erotic indeed. well at start i havent thought of an employee seducing an employer and both of them enjoying thorughly. but the way i which u had write its really incredible and amazing. u really have talent of writing.well i had thourghly enjoyed reading all these chapters.

well i am little dissapoined and little mad at u. because after writing such a good erotic chapter u really make us wait too long for the next chapter. well i really like u style of writing. well too bad u r living too far from new zealand. well i am damm sure if u were living near me well hun i will really like u to know u better and get into a relatinship with u. well i am also a bisexual and lately into girls more. if u wana chat and get to knoe each other better do email me amd send me a pic of urs and i will also send u a pic of mine.

love and hugs and kisses

susan

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

damn what a story man. ive been following various postings on this site and have never seen anything THIS GOOD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MMMMMMM

Chapter 9 the best, by far, so far. Verrrry descriptive. Personal experience?

devifemmedevifemmeover 10 years ago
Julia frees Linda from her shame

OMG, Julie, you really succeeded in the intense, fiercely erotic challenge that I had seen you creating in Chapter 8!! And you added a nice, Hitchcock-like twist: Linda turning the tables on Julia, dominating her even as she (Linda) herself submitted to Julia's planned seduction. So your "Control" title itself becomes highly ironic -- and, evidently, the "Pleasure" becomes mutual. Very, very clever, my sweet!

And now you are moving the two women into a new and complex relationship, with even more control possibilities: "...in recent months I had totally lost interest in men, preferring to derive my sexual arousal from women. By agreeing to 'help' Linda, I was in effect committing myself to a lesbian relationship."

That is by far the most interesting plot twist I have EVER encountered...and there are eight chapters to go!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJulia_Again@Julia_Again
241 Followers
PLEASE READ TO THE END. Passionate sensual woman, with a mind that loves to explore new adventures and a body that could pass for a woman 10 years my junior. 5 feet 8 tall, 34D boobs, UK dress size 12. Lover of clothes, lingerie and shoes. Attracted to women younger than myse...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES