Playmate of the Year: Love-Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum deep in me!"

Brett felt his cock twitch violently-- and then a hard jet of hot cum shot out of his cock and deep into Patti's womb. Her body jolted; her eye's bulged; she cried out:

"OOOHHHHH!!!!!! OOOHHHHH!!!!"

Patti wailed with each new hard squirt of his hot cum.

Jim stumbled backward down the hallway. He was white, pale, and filled with torment.

His own son's face was again buried in sweet, sweaty, and spongy tit-flesh. His own son was again licking and sucking his mother's long, puckered, nipples. And when Patti reached the peak of her own cum, her screams stabbed her cuckolded husband senseless:

"I'M CUMMMMIINNNGGGG!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH MMMMYYYYYGGGGGODBRETTYESSSSSSSSS!!!!!"

Frantically wiggling her ass, Patti was rubbing, massaging, and sucking the cum right out of her son's throbbing cock with the fluttering, wet walls of her jizz-filled pussy.

Brett soon felt the flow of his mother's hot orgasmic fluid spraying over his big balls. As Patti wiggled her ass to and fro, Brett remained frozen, his big dick buried to the hilt of his mother's cunt. He was held by the force of the exquisite throbbing in his big dick as strand after gooey strand of his hot, creamy fuck-milk squirted from his twitching cock and shot deep into his mother's cervical chamber.

Again and again Brett grunted helplessly at the sweet sensations of his hot discharges, filling his middle-aged Playmate-of-the-Year mom's pussy with billions of his sperm. Even as he continued to spurt hotly into her cunt, Brett's sperm were already swimming doggedly to fathom her depths and to faithfully find and fuck her lucky viable, and precious egg.

Jim fainted. But even as he fell back in terror, he could not keep his eyes off his wife grinding her bristly pussy mound against her son's groin.

Jim felt sick with disgust, but not because his own son was filling his own mother's pussy with cum. Jim was feeling sick because it was so incredibly erotic! What he heard next almost made him cum, too!

"OH GOD, OH GOD, BRETT, OOOOH FUCK!! I CAN FEEL IT!! I CAN FEEL YOU SHOOTING!! YOUR CUM FEELS SOOOO HOT, SOOO GOOD, SOOOO DEEP!!!"

Her son's orgasm spent itself hard in the welcoming depths of his mother before her own cum finished. Patti mothered Brett with the warm, moist pillows of her ample tit-flesh even while her pussy engulfed, caressed, and sucked on his quivering cock, draining his big balls of every last drop of their sperm-rich fuck-milk.

When she began to come down from her cum, she unwrapped her long, shapely legs gently off of her son. Brett had already collapsed on her, his face buried in her fleshy pillows and his cock still embedded her cum-filled cunt.

Jim slunk down the stairs and into the living room. He staggered silently back in a dreadful mix of defeat and sexual excitement. His last sight was of Patti and her son beginning to slumber, spent, satiated, and blissful in each others arms---oh, and the sight of Brett's thick, creamy cum overflowing out of his mother's sloppy cunt and down her beautiful, moist anus, gooing his big and now emptied balls, and already moist bedspread.

Jim didn't know whether to kill them both or to pound his throbbing cock. He was shocked, disgusted, and outraged. He was also excited.

Watching his son fuck and cum inside his gorgeous mother's---his WIFE's--- pussy as she orgasmed all around that big, potent dick was the most exciting thing Jim had ever seen.

He decided not to make a act right away. Jim decided he needed more "evidence." He needed to build a case. He would need recordings, photos, and videos of the deed. As he crept quietly down the hallway, stepping over his wife's and son's underwear, Jim decided that the best thing to do would be to find out how "involved" his wife and son really were, how regularly they fucked each other; if there was a chance that Brett might make his mom, Patti, pregnant.

Jim knew that the only way he could find this out was to observe, record, and film his son Brett and his wife Patti making love, having sex, and fucking. Jim decided that's just what he would do, and diligently, as well. Jim gathered what was left of his senses. He went into the kitchen to call a private eye, one who specialized in "photographs" and "surveillance" videotaping. As he dialed the number, he heard sounds begin anew:"Chic,chic, chic, chic...thump, thump, thump..." And when the phone was answered, Jim had to struggle to hear the private eye's receptionist on the other end, as Jim was distracted by another set of sounds that began anew:

Oooooo! yessss, ooooo, yesss, Brett! (aww, yeah Patti!) Mmmmmm! Oooh, Brett oooh Brett! (mmmphh, Patti) Ohhh,yessss! (ungggh, Patti )Oh, God...OH, GOD, BRETT! (UNGGGHH, OH, GOD, OH, GOD, MOM...!!)"