Playmate of the Year: Love-Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
didier
didier
89 Followers

Patti, in but her tiny bikini underwear, led her young Stallion to her marriage bed, undoing, unzipping, untying all of his clothes along the way. Now stripped to their underwear, the young Stallion----at least half the age of Patti---took control. He pressed his hard, young body into hers, pinning her against the wall before the open door. He slid his tongue deep into Patti's mouth, caressing, thrusting, pumping her mouth as his bulging, twitching penis would soon be pumping Patti's sweltering and dripping vagina. Patti moaned into his kiss. The older woman, so much in command, so much in power, surrendered, capitulated, and gave in to his hunger.

As he pressed into Patti, he brought his hard cock--still imprisoned in his tight black briefs---right up against Patti's crotch. He rubbed his throbbing, massive pole up and down against her (barely) covered mound. He could feel Patti's pussy drenching her panties. His hard penis began to make its way up her vagina's love canal.

Patti was gasping and crying into his mouth, as their French kissing became frantic kissing.

Only the fabric from her tiny, drenched panties and his pre-cum-stained briefs prevented his cock from pushing all the way up her love canal. He brought his mouth to her heaving breasts; pulling the bra below her erect nipple, he took the rubbery sweetness of her two nipples, one by one, into his mouth. Patti's nipples puckered until they were hard and bursting, as if to feed his mouth with her maternal milk. Patti was so close. Her cum was overcoming her. So was her lover's. He licked three fingers and slipped them gently into Patti's mouth. She suckled them like she would his throbbing, twitching dick. This made him so excited, his penis ached with tingling sensations and leaked gobs of sticky pre-cum. He then pulled his wet fingers from Patti's mouth.

As he suckled her big, firm tits, as Patti gasped and moaned how good his--her Stallion's-- attentions felt, he stealthily slipped two fingers down her panties, down into her thick, brown bush. She whimpered in anticipation. He curled the wet fingers to follow the contours of Patti's pussy mound, tracing the mound from where Patti's bushy cunt hair gave way to wet, slick, and swollen pussy lips. He began to stroke softly her enflamed clit. It felt moist and rubbery. Patti's cunt lips were positively dripping, and her juice ran down her thighs as if her cunt was pouring hot cream.

Patti's fingers dug into his back. Her head fell gently back against the wall. Her eyes shut tight. When his two and then three fingers slipped in and finally thrust up into her sweltering, dripping pussy canal, Patti surrendered. She gave in. Her inner cunt lips and walls grasped hungrily at the invading fingers. Patti's first cum that day came suddenly: "Ohhhhhhhh!!!!! ANNNGHHHHHH!!!!!! "

After that first cum roared over her, Patti's eyes opened seductively. She reached down and pulled her lover's fingers out of her drooling, creamy canal. Face flushed, eyes half closed, Patti reached down and began to pull at the tiny, tight, black bikini briefs of her young Stallion.

It was time.

When Patti pulled the tight briefs bellow his bulging balls, his cock sprung to attention and throbbed hungrily. The briefs dropped to his feet. Patti was bending down to take his hard, long, and veiny meat of his into her mouth. But he stopped her. Patti could see that his cock throbbed in unison with every beat of his pounding heart.

She took his cue. Patti pulled down her own panties. They glided down her taut thighs and long legs. The two stepped away from the underwear, leaving a little heap of flimsy fabric at their feet, a little heap made up a young stud's black bikini briefs, Patti's bra, and now her cum-soaked panties.

The two lovers were now naked before each other. Patti leaned against the wall and spread her legs wide. She was trembling. She began to ask her Stallion if they should go lie down on the bed, but a few feet away. Her words were muffled by her lover's tongue. She spread her legs still wider when she felt the rubbery but hard helmet of her lover's cock seeking out the burning, dripping entrance to her love canal. He found it quickly. She pulled on his ass cheeks as he pushed his dick upward. Patti felt her cunt opened up and stuffed inch by hard, hot inch of her lover's hungry cock: "UNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH" They both gasped in delirious pleasure.

His hard cock felt so hot that it melted away her cunt's resistance. Thrusting slowly up into her hot, wet, cunt, his poker-hot cock melted the buttery pussy folds aside as it slid in hard and fast. He was throbbing too hard. Patti could feel that he was about to spray his love milk, he was so on fire. Patti pulled back. Her Stallion's dick popped out with a "plop." Coated with her cunt juices and suddenly ejected from the warm, wet tunnel to the cool of the fresh air, control returned to him.

But now Patti was too hot to wait any longer.

"Take me to bed, take me to bed," Patti gasped. She wanted her lover so much that she had to have him in two of the most sanctified of places: on top of her on her marriage bed with his cock buried deep inside her pussy as he fucked her retarded. He wanted that too.

Patti led him into the bedroom. She lay on her back, nude, on her marriage bed, and spread her long legs wide for her ardent Stallion. Her long, smooth legs, her full but neatly trimmed pussy bush, her pink, pouting pussy lips, inflamed with desire and dripping with invitation, her heaving tits, her half-closed eyes, her tongue rolling across her full red lips, sanctified the invitation. He took the sacrament.

He came up on the bed and over her. Every part of his body was taut and throbbing with hot anticipation.

He was above her. He was upon her. He was between her spread legs. Patti felt the head of his dick rub against and then enter the smooth, creamy groove of her matronly slit. His cock head felt like a heated purple plumb as it slowly split Patti's wet vaginal walls and pushed into her sweltering socket. He felt like he was about to enter Patti in all of her Playmate-of-the-Year glory. Patti gasped as her cunt lips stretched wide, wider, and as wide as they could go, sealing tightly around the pulsing plumb head of its new guest. He pushed forward. His thick cock sank inch by veiny-thick inch into Patti's buttery folds. He could feel Patti shiver. It was the moment they both longed for. It was the moment both wanted to savour, as it felt so exquisite. As his balls sank toward the cheeks of Patti's ass, the Stallion prayed he wouldn't spray his load right then and there. So did Patti. She wanted more; it felt so good.

Patti's Stallion began to take short, slow strokes, fucking his big, veiny meat a bit deeper with each slow thrust. Patti drew in a sharp breath and held it as her stud's babymaker entered the sweltering depths between her spread thighs. Her pussy walls molded around the hot meat of hard cock, completely engulfing it in a grasping, wet, and hot spongy canal. Every nerve ending of his dick sparked and spat at the heat and tightness of Patti's cunt. Patti felt the tip of her lover's prick kiss the opening to her cervix, making her take in another gulp of air and hold it. Her new lover was as big as a Stallion, and his size was as exciting as it was just a bit intimidating.

But how exciting it was for her, the feel of hot, hard, young cock. Once again, he was slipping, pushing, and slowly feeding his babymaker forward, burying it deep into her moist, greasy folds. Inch by inch his veiny, steaming meat disappeared into the hairy and wet slit between Patti's firm thighs. With every excruciating tingle and twitch of erotic shock borne of such a large, pulsing cock splitting her slit, Patti raised her knees and spread her legs higher and wider. She needed to make room for "it." She needed get more of him, more of his hot, throbbing manhood, and she needed to get it deeper into her, deeper into her slit, into her love canal, toward the bottom of her cunt, toward her womb.

He did not disappoint her.

It took a while before he could get his long, fat cock into her. Finally, his very heavy, very hairy, and very, big balls came to rest upon her ass cheeks. Patti's pussy was on fire. She couldn't stop it so she just gave in to the sensations and let her wet cunt pulse, twitch, flutter, and suck on the masculine invader.

He pulled his dick out of Patti's love canal right to the tip of his pulsing penis. Patti's cunt lips were reduced to desperately clinging to the rubbery head, trying to suck the purple plum-headed cock back into the sweltering depths of her aching womanhood. He complied.

Slowly, very slowly, he pushed his tingling dick back into the depths of Patti's cunt. "Ahh! Oh, God yes!" Patti hissed in relief. He pulled it out again, just a little quicker. "Nooo...please, don't leave me!" Patti whimpered. He comforted his older lover: As he returned his tingling cock to her hot greasy depths, he just managed to slip it even deeper into the torrid, dripping, wet pussy. "Ooooooo," Patti exhaled happily, her mouth partially open, insistently panting. Patti held her Stallion-stud against her, savouring the feel of his hard body and soft, wet touch of his skin. He had her where he wanted, and she let down the barriers for his natural instincts to take over. They did. He started to fuck his big dick in and out of Patti's love-canal. Just two minutes into the deep, slow strokes from his monster cock, and Patti was rocked with an intense orgasm. It would be the first of many.

She was completely at love's mercy, now. So was he. They both were moaning, now, too. They both were gasping. It felt so excruciatingly good for both them. It felt so good in fact that neither Patti nor her lover could ever have had any chance of hearing Jim creeping down the hallway to spy upon them.

At the very instant--when all of this imagined (but probably very true) scene, in all of its hated, hellish, and oh-so-hot betrayal, flashed and faded across his fevered mind's eye in the infinity of half a second--Jim finally raised his eyes up from Patti's puddle of panties, bra, and her lover's bikini briefs.

Jim gulped, sickened and paralyzed, by the reality of what he was about to witness. Then he cast his gaze straight ahead, straight through the open door, straight into the bedroom, and straight on to the bed, not six feet away:

"OHHHHH...GOD!!!!!" Patti screamed, totally oblivious to the horrified witness, her champion husband.

And now Jim had to hear it, and now he had to witness it unfold before him, the defilement of his greatest trophy: Patti, his wife, his Playmate-of-the-Year victory was totally nude and on her back, on THEIR marriage bed, her legs spread high and wide and her curled toes practically at her ears.

Between her spread thighs was the muscular ass of a bold young rival, wet with the sweat of its relentless exertions, rising and falling, pushing the monster dick into Jim's wife to make her cry and gasp her erotic surrender.

How Jim had to see it and hear it: His wife's pussy being reamed as her young stud's dick pistoned in and out of that former Playmate-of-the-Year's cunt, cuckolding, conquering and claiming that succulent, secreting, love-hole of a Playmate-of-the-Year's cunt for his own.

How Jim had to watch and hear it: The Stallion stud's big, sweaty balls slapping against the moist, sweaty crack of Patti's ass, again and again, and yet again. Jim's torment got worse by the second.

Patti was panting. When her tongue wasn't slithering around her lover's, it was rolling over her full lips in wicked glee. As her Stallion's dick burrowed ever deeper into her hot, drooling, and spongy folds, Patti's mouth opened in a wicked "O." Another orgasm roared through Patti's gorgeous body: "OHHHHH MYYYY GOOODDDDD,OHHHHHH BAYBEE!!!! Patti wailed, in a crying tone that must have awakened the dead.

Patti's Stallion picked up his pace. He began to fuck her hard. Jim groaned in humiliation as he watched his wife grit her teeth and hiss: "Go deep! DEEP, DEEPER!! OOOOO, YESSS, THAT'S IT, YESSSS, LOVER!!!

Jim could see her fat cunt splayed wide open and the fat, hard young cock stuffed it full before pulling out, glistening with the woman-cum of his wife.

Like a pro, the Stallion started fucking Jim's greatest trophy with long hard stokes. The young Stallion and Patti were face to face and she stared into his eyes as she felt the enormous girth of his cock fuck into her harder and deeper than she'd ever been fucked by Jim--or anyone else. Jim almost collapsed. The Stallion was going to make his mare cum harder than she ever had before, again and again.

"OH GOD!!!!" Patti wailed. Another cum had hit her so hard that Patti's body shook and quivered as she erupted into long, crying groans. Her face was red, flush, and contorted. A series of grunting screams, like a woman giving birth to a first-born son, followed as wave after wave of cum gripped, contracted, and caressed her body.

To his unending horror, Jim watched and listened to Patti's panting and moaning as she got it good from her lover's thick young cock. Then there was that which no husband should ever hear: his wife's wanton dirty talk, attempting to make her stud-Stallion cum:

"Ooooo yes, baby, feel my pussy engulfing your big cock, lover! Oh, that's it, ooooohhh, yes, yes, that's it! Suck on my big titties, bite them, LOVER...Ooooo, baby, you suck on them so good!"

Jim's stomach knotted and snapped as he watched his wife get her pussy pounded by another on her marriage bed.

" Oh my God, I think I'm gonna cum again!" Patti moaned. Patti's arm's were flung behind her head, and her long fingers clutched at the pillow. Her ass was pumping up from the bed in hard, frantic strokes. Her legs were flung wide and, it seemed, up by her ears, making way for and encouraging her lover ever deeper into her cunt, deeper into her belly, and deeper into her womb.

Her toes curled and pointed. Between Patti's long, outspread legs, was her Stallion-stud lover. He was accepting her invitation. His ass rose up and fell deep, pushing his cock in long, powerful strokes deep into Patti's pussy. Sounds of wet, slapping flesh dribbled down the hallway. Sounds of slurping cunt and plunging penis splashed throughout the bedroom. Jim heard and saw it all.

Patti and her lover's sweat---and Jim was so close he could see it dripping off the stud's forehead onto Patti's heaving tits, and down her belly---made their bodies shimmer and pop along with the banging of the headboard and squeaking bed springs.

The pungent scent of sweat, oozing cunt and cock cream wafted from the room, invading Jim's nostrils. It made him more nauseous than ever.

But it also made Jim incredibly excited.

He had snuck up to catch that slut Playmate of a wife in the act; he planned to rage, spit, and spite her treachery; he had a mind to slay her stud Stallion.

But now all he could do was look upon that stud pounding his wife's pussy, hearing, smelling, watching, even feeling his wife Patti get the fucking of her life.

This made Jim's mouth dry, his heart pound, and his cock pulse with heat and excitement. Jim couldn't stop watching the two lovers kiss, lick, bite, and fuck their way to a final, shattering cum. That was going to happen any minute now.

Patti and her Stallion stud were hungrily thrusting into each other, leaking, smearing, and rubbing their heated fluids over each other. As Patti pushed her ass up of the bed, her Stallion buried his big dick in her fluttering folds. When Patti returned her ass to the squeaking mattress, her Stallion's purple plum head was being suckled by Patti's labia and outer cunt lips.

When the stud's ass rose, his cock pulled out of Patti's drooling vagina. Jim was slashed with envy as he witnessed the length and fatness of his rival's dick: so much longer than Jim's; so much fatter; and it and the stud's big balls were glistening in Patti's white cunt crème, which was now flowing so freely that it dripped down Patti's anus. Jim could see that! He was so close and so wretchedly transfixed that he could Patti's cunt lips stretch around that fat dick, and baste it with her woman cum to keep it slick for pumping deeper, faster, and harder every time it disappeared into her fertile depths.

Patti and her stud were on fire, like newlyweds. But they knew just what to do to take the other higher and higher. Jim knew in an instant that this meant. Patti had been fucking this Stallion for a while, now. They weren't going to stop, either. They were way too hot for each other.

As Jim suffered in wide-eyed silence, his fevered brain began to register some details: there was something vaguely familiar about the stud pounding Patti's pussy. But Jim was too shocked, too humiliated, and too erotically excited to add it all up: There was the stud's brown hair; his broad shoulders; his long, strong legs; his hard, rippling ass as it pumped up and down, and yes, that big fat dick and big balls; the stud was obviously an athlete, ball player, or maybe even an amateur tennis player.

"Strangely...familiar," thought Jim in the midst of his torment and excitement.

Just then, Patti and the lover broke their long, lascivious kiss. Patti was not just moaning; she was wailing now, louder than ever. Her lover wasn't just grunting, now, he was actually groveling more frantically then ever, too.

His thrusts were no longer deep, long, and powerful. They were fast, erratic, and frenetic. The Stallion's body was quivering and he was gasping desperately for air.

This was it. Patti was going to have her biggest cum yet. Jim was watching the last moments before his wife sprayed her cunt cum all over her Stallion's dick and balls. It got worse. Her Stallion was going to cum, finally. Any minute now, the young, strangely familiar Stallion would be coating Patti's womb with stream after stream of potent, sperm-laden jizz. It was more than Jim could bear. But he couldn't turn away.

As Patti began to thrash on the bed, she brought her hands to her stud's hard ass checks and pulled them toward her pussy.

Patti's legs came down from the heights around her ears, and she crossed them, one long and shapely leg at a time, around the wet, hard waist of her stud. Crossing her pretty feet above her Stallion's pumping, sweaty ass, Patti began to cry out:

"OOOOOOOO MMMMYYYYY GGGGGGOD!!!!!! MYYY INCREDIBLE, BEAUTIFUL MOTHERFUCKER!!! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUMMMM!!! OHHHH BRETT!!! OHHH BRETT!!! OHHHHHHYESSSSSS!!!!!!!!"

"Brett?" Jim gasped. "Oh, no, GOD, NO...that's the name of...of...OUR SON!!!"

And then Jim saw it.

Brett had had his face buried in the fleshy mounds of Patti's tit flesh. He lifted his head high, shut his eyes tightly, and arched his back. Beads of sweat glistened on his tanned skin, highlighting his muscular frame. His ass descended one last time, burying his throbbing cock as deep as it could go into Patti's grasping, fluttering, and spraying cunt. In a last, tortured gasp for mercy, Brett surrendered. And Jim saw and heard it all:

" Mom...Ohhhh, MOM...I'm...I'm gonna CUM!!!"

On his father's bed and on top of his gorgeous mother, thrusting his cock into her with all his might, between his mommy's long legs, wrapped so tightly around his waist, Patti's son suddenly froze. His ass checks fluttered. Pressing his body against Patti's, pressing her sweaty Playmate tits flat against his hard chest, burying his penis right up against his mother's dilating cervix, Brett's body convulsed. He groaned. With her hands and her long legs, Patti squeezed him closer to her just as her son thrust his throbbing cock to very end of her grasping love canal. She looked up at him, her mouth quivering, and she gasped with love and tenderness:

didier
didier
89 Followers