All Comments on 'Plastic Love'

by Lauren Hynde

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
RebeccaLeahRebeccaLeahover 19 years ago
awsome

I bit weird but the end made up for his twisted plans. I'm glad he got what he deserved *evil grin*.

Wonderful!

kisses,

Rebecca

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Boring

The set up was to long and the end results were also well deserved please think before you add to this story

tolyktolykover 19 years ago
Fascinating

An excellent written piece of work, and you never stray out of character, very impressive. I found it all very intriguing. Whoever it is that found this story boring, should've had the guts to at least leave a name, what an un-educated clout. The entire piece was enjoyable, and the end more than made up for it, though I wish you would've kept going with more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This was hilarious

"The bitter exile that female gender had confined him to would be avenged with refinements before which partisans of de Sade would grow pale and Nietzsche's theories considered puerile. The human race was under his yoke, dependent of his whim?

Slow down, you need to focus. Breathe."

Hah, how did you come up with this stuff? Too funny, great parody of the usual MC story. Wondeful writing too, I wish I could write like that.

CharleyHCharleyHover 19 years ago
Incredible take on genre

You have used the alchemic process and made an otherwise tired generic plot and old theme steam with fresh insight and imagination. What I love about your style is how you create an atmosphere with rich texture and almost vivid inafllibility. 'Kryptonian Pariah. Rogue elbow. Silver lipcoat lacquer.' These are some brief phrases that stand out.

Form and content blend perfectly in the movement from the science geek world that 'IS' Alex, imbued with technical terms and strict dissectable processes to the primal depths of lust which cannot be explained, dissected nor fully understood by him.

The twist was fabulous, the sex erotically charged and references to pop culture, well, they always infatuate me.

You undertake an experiment here, not only as the base of the plot, but a bold experiment in the context of your choice to post on Lit. I fear that such a well-written, rich and fascinating tale will be lost on the 'oft trailor mentality seeking a quick wank, and voting high on the basis of the force of their orgasm. LOL.

An incredible job. A definate 5.

AsgardAsgardover 19 years ago
yawn

This a kind of story, that reminds me of my days at the University of Copenhagen, where some students loved to show off their intellect in discussions and homemade stories - I was not impressed. I never thought I would see that kind of story at Literotica.com, but OK I can only say in the kindest way: pseudo-intellectuel and so boring!

PaulUKPaulUKover 19 years ago
Experimenting?

I've always loved how you'll experiment with an idea, Laur, and see where sexuality can be found in the most unlikely places. This is a cool story, though hardly accessible. I'm amused by how - at one level - its the ultimate adolescent fantasy; the magic pill, the potion, the artefact that makes a man irresistable. A masturbation parable. But then you don't deliver that story, and instead sing off a different sheet. I guess that's why you're not getting a lot of "Wow, this was great, I wanked for hours" comments.

It's probably not your most successful work, as erotica, but it's still great stuff. I hate how much better you are at this kind of thing than I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW

x = y?(A+B2) + z?[(C+D3)?E4] - rn?(F+G2)

Loved the variables in the above equation! Great job Lauren. Geeks of the world unite! Sympathetic main character. Perhaps if you expound on this story, you could have him right at home in an insane asylum.

Thanks for the great read!

vella~

rgraham666rgraham666over 19 years ago
Be careful what you?

wish for, you just might get it.

Laughing hard at this one, Lauren. Maybe he should have just joined a singles club.

And I really enjoy the way you use language Lauren. It adds a lot to the story.

I'll remember this one for a long time.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bulwer-Lytton

Hilarious. A sure winner in Bulwer-Lytton if the judges knew any science (unlikely as that seems.) Maybe if the Journal of Irreproducible Results had a fiction contest . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Resolution?

What? Did you run out of time? The build-up was good, if a bit long winded, but it didn't end; it just stopped. We really need a bit more resolution than that.

AngelineAngelineover 19 years ago
Well it's confirmed

you're out of your mind. :D

This is just a delightfully funny satire. The formula for "getting lucky" is nothing short of brilliant, and Alex is a loser-nebbish in the best Woody Allen tradition. Is this erotica? I supppose not if you define erotica more narrowly--a means to an end. But! It transcends that, becoming a hilarious sendup of the whole singles, "I want it now, will I get it?" endeavor; it's a marvelous take on attraction, attractiveness and the ludicrousness of the whole scene. As always, you write with painstaking research to back up your fiction and keen insight into the human condition. And not a one editorial error (I checked, you beotch). If I didn't love you so, I'd be filled with the most desolate envy for such talent at such a tender age. Bravo, babe. xo, A.

RamsayRamsayover 19 years ago
Enjoyed it but....

A novel take on an improbable premise.

Well written, if sometimes self-conciously wordy, but nevertheless an enjoyable read.

I noticed the re-use of a beautiful image from your poem

'The Stylization of Self': "The arch of a damp perineum"

Definitely worthy of repetition, and who can an author steal from if not themselves?

But perhaps be mindful not to overdo it...?

WickedEveWickedEveover 19 years ago
Oh, that poor guy! lol

I love the ending. I was getting all caught up in it. "That's it! Tear into him! Show no mercy!" :)

doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
Dumbstruck!!

That was brilliant!!

Wordy, as others have mentioned, but it fitted his character to a 'T'.

Fantastic job!! I'm jealous LOL ;-)

MlledeLaPlumeBleuMlledeLaPlumeBleuover 19 years ago
Phenomenal Entirety

Fantasic synergism of intentionally dry factuousness and organic human illogic. As another gardener of verdant verbiage, I love how you strip, eviscerate and reverse meanings and mores to illustrate and suit your nefarious little notions.

I especially enjoy the slyness of the exposition surrounding Alex, who by suggestion should be pitiable in the reader's esteem- but you manage to elude that- he isn't a sympathetic character, and his Faustian come-uppance is laughably apropos.

The sheer amount of research you put into writing this says volumes about your skill in methodical conquest.

brava bella.

mlledelaplumebleu

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hmmmm, how can I say this???

Fucking Brilliant!!!!

tungtied2utungtied2uover 19 years ago
I wanted to be this guy....

up until the last page. Let's face it, it's not only men who have wished they had the power to make themselves irresistable to others. I think the brilliance of this story is showing how we fail to play the equation out to the end....consider ALL the variables....reminds me of Ursula K. LeGuins'' Lathe of Heaven in that way.

You did a great job with the pacing, moving from slow to frenzied in the disco back to slow and frenzied again at the end. Each scene had it's own well constructed atmosphere.Nice job there.

Oh yeah, and even though the poor son of a bitch suffered in the end, it didn't keep him from getting aroused...maybe it's really what he wanted all along.

Darla_DarlingDarla_Darlingover 18 years ago
Hands down

Finally, a story with wit, ingenuity and a totally unique style. The best story I've read on Literotica by far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Emotion is overwhelming......

It was intense reading this story. But, a 'word-diet' might help keep away some of the speed bumps and interuptions that my imagination had to slow down for - due to not knowing what was written or just being too "poetic."

Poetry can have 'gaps' (words that invoke images, without requiring full, textual explanation) so the reader can (and is expected to) fill in the gaps by imagination. Prose should communicate smoothly - without gaps. Your style intentionally merges the two and this is the challenge to the reader: to either enjoy - or more likely 'overcome.'

Still, for writing style, ability and effect - this is by far the most emotive material I have seen on Literotica.

Just for the record I LOVED it! And, you are a much superior writer than I. Best regards!

---bananahead

CallidoraCallidoraalmost 17 years ago
excellent

Damn, look at those fifties--people sure are hard on you for using a few too many words or whatever! You sure did test the endurance of my sentence-parsing muscles (which apparently are much, much better at sprinting), but I battled through anyhow because, as everybody else says, that was smart and hot and better than almost anything else on this site! Either you are gonna have to write some more stories, or I'm gonna have to try to get into poetry, because this concentration of writing skill is too rare to leave behind.

<br /><br />

Or, you know, I could read something other than porn. Which I do. But a person wants good porn once in a while, yeah? :)

<br /><br />

Incidentally I'm tempted to make the cliched request for a sequel--surely this guy is smart enough to get it together and enslave a single woman in the privacy of his room the next time he makes the attempt! But what after that? Either he goes to prison, or he takes over the world. Your story is too honest to let him indulge in the straightforward fantasy that some of us desire.

<br /><br />

Still, there's surely room for one or two nice experiences for this beleaguered scientist, before it all goes to hell. Ironic comeuppance is just one part of life after all. :)

unpredictablebijouunpredictablebijouover 16 years ago
Extraordinary piece

You help me continue to believe in the "Lit" part of Literotica.

Too bad your vocabulary is so problematically large, and your graceful and complex sentence structure takes you above a 5th grade reading level. I expect you'll be dumbing it down, as suggested, immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
well done.

very well written. bravo.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 12 years ago
This story has a

clear moral: be careful what you wish for. I loved this. It has quite a lot of descriptive detail, yet I had to force myself to read it all because I was so caught up in the rush of action. Very amusing and very well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ehh...

It was a good story, but a bit too technical for me, but hey that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best!

Look, all I ask is for you to continue the last part. That's it! Maybe make the stuff permenant or something... XD

Yeap! I'm just messed up that way. Just continue the end and I'll be one happu boy!

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardabout 2 years ago

Interesting story line, but MC is a sad creep. Sure, having an inexperienced "incel" as an MC is alright, but you lost me when he started ranting about having his vengeance upon the two lesbians who dared to not flirt with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous