All Comments on 'Pass the Body'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beyond spooky!

It gave me a total case of the chills!

ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
Very Bizarre

One of the odder entries on this site, but it has a certain rhythm and you wisely kept it short and to the point. Can't say it was all that erotic, though.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
eerie game

Something frightening this way comes. What a strange disconcerted feeling this story produced when I read it. Mr. Oggbashan, noted for his 50 word stories has extended his marvelous talent a little more than 50 words this time and we are all the better for it. Terrific Write! Scary but entertaining story.

Good luck in the contest!

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
Parts is parts

Remind me to hide the tinsnips. Grimly descriptive. Horror personified. I liked it. Good luck in the contest.

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerover 17 years ago
Terrific and creepy story

I think that this is my favourite of your Halloween entries.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
Mentioned

You've been mentioned in the New Story Reviews in the Author's Hangout!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
And the winner is

holy creepies, Batman, where the hell did that come from. I loved it. Scary, weird and something that could so totally happen. Wonderful short read, Og.

LadyCibelleLadyCibelleover 17 years ago
King of creeps...

I don't know if I should be repulsed or applaud that story, Ogg. It's damn scary if you want to know the truth!

The underlying tone was enough to make me either have nightmares for a few days or wonder why I didn't think of doing something like that when I caught my ex-husband cheating on me. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Scary!

Scary! I remember that game, too. Great idea!

angelicminxangelicminxover 17 years ago
Holy 'sheep' shit...

That was frightening... and oh so cool! Great job, wonderful imagination. Kudos! ~Minx

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW

CREEPY AS HELL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
damn..

holy toleito batman! your story was fucking amazing. i loved it and the drama it carried with it the whole way.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 11 years ago
Slightly predictable... to me, at least.

When someone asked where Josh was, and Alison replied that he would be there later, it was kind of simple to figure out that he was the body. When Alison told Elaine to open the letter, that told me that she was going to commit suicide, and the letter was her suicide note. That said, it still creeped the hell out of me! Great storytelling all around, and I gave it 5/5. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...