Party Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,298 Followers

Not yet, I thought. You're not ready for it yet. It's going to get much, much better, girl, better than you ever imagined it could be. I pulled my mouth away from her and looked lower, down between the cheeks of her ass. Her perfect brown ring was wet and shiny from the juices that had oozed out of her cunt and dribbled down to it. My tongue moved forward again, scooping up her girl-juice and tickling her butthole. A little squeal of surprise escaped her lips at that first touch, followed by soft keening sounds and then, "Ohhhhhhh God, fuck! Oh god, yeah!" Her hips rose shamelessly off the bed to give me better access. I let my tongue wander several times around the little muscle. Carmella sighed and whimpered pathetically, all inhibition gone now, feeling nothing but the delicious slithering sensation of my tongue on her most private place. Heavenly.

As I began to eat Carmella's ass in earnest, I glanced over at Amy. She was quite flushed now, her eyes huge, fixed on the erotic sight before her, of her roommate having her pussy, and now her ass, eaten by this strange girl. She too had dropped all pretense of propriety and had her right hand busy in the crotch of her shorts. Mmmmmm, I thought, a good sign there.

I continued to kiss and lick Carmella's asshole for some time, occasionally tickling the center with my tongue tip, even nudging a bit inside. Eventually I moved back up, running the flat of my tongue ever so slowly up inside her, from the base of her slit to her hood and back again, several times. Gobs of cunt cream entered my mouth. My god, she was leaking everywhere. She was trembling now, so close, her thighs moving back and forth as the room filled with her pathetic moans. I was trembling, too, so excited. It was time, for both of us, and my lips captured her meaty little clit, sucking in a rhythm to match her own thrusts. Just for good measure, I slipped a finger underneath her and into her well-lubricated bottom.

That did it. Carmella grabbed my head again, forcing my mouth roughly up and down within her greasy crevice. She let out a sharp cry, another "OMIGOD!" and then just lost it. Her hips bucked frantically back and forth. Her back arched more than I thought possible, then both actions were repeated with even greater fervor, accompanied by short cries of ecstasy. The jerking action wiped her puss back and forth across my face, soaking me from nose to chin with her wet heat. I jammed my finger all the way up her ass, did my best to hold on, and drank from the fountain.

After what seemed like minutes but was probably only 20 - 30 seconds, she finally started to come down. After-tremors shook her body, little hip twitches that came and went every few seconds. I could feel the muscles inside her anus clenching spasmodically around my finger. I kept licking, gently lapping up her juice until she finally pushed me away. "No more," she pleaded, still panting desperately, "please ...too much." Reluctantly, I eased my finger out of her rear, gave her sweet pussy one last kiss, and let her be.

I looked up at her inquisitively. "Well?" I asked. Carmella just nodded, acknowledging that I had been as good as promised. Between breaths, she murmured "Damn" a few times, smiling with satisfaction.

I looked over at Amy inquisitively. "Well??" I asked. She said nothing at first. She was still staring at the bed, obviously thinking about the monster, mind-numbing orgasm that Carmella had just had. The she eagerly nodded her head and came over to join me on the bed.

I quickly wiped Carmella's cunt slime off my face and, grabbing Amy by the ears, kissed her passionately. Her startled reaction intensified when she realized she was tasting her best friend's pussy on my tongue, but she got over that quickly and we settled in for a quick little make-out session. By the time we came up for air, she was ready for more.

"Get out of these clothes!" I exclaimed, and she quickly stripped down to nothing. I did the same - even if this was to be all one-sided, I knew I would at least have to play with myself while I munched on them.

Naked, Amy was a cutie, a peaches and cream type. As her bra came off, I saw that her breasts were slightly smaller than Carmella's, but nicely shaped, with pretty pink nipples that, I noted, were already erect. She turned around When she lowered her shorts, I assume to hide her pubic area. I had to chuckle - odd time to be modest, and I was about to do much more than look! Her shorts and panties came down in one motion, revealing the crack and then the entirety of her backside, Damn, she did have a nice ass, perfect round globes with just enough "overhang", separated by a fairly wide crease that just begged for attention. I knew Amy would be less adventuresome than Carmella, but I promised myself that I would explore that perfect bottom before we were done. Given Amy's current state of arousal and what I was about to do for her, I was confident that I'd get the chance.

We started kissing again, but I could tell that neither of us were interested in many preliminaries. We fell down on the bed (which Carmella had thoughtfully vacated) and my right hand dove immediately between her legs. I teased her a bit, my fingertips playing lightly with her lips, just on the outside I slipped my middle fingertip into her slit, just inside and felt the warm gush of fluid that I knew would be there. Amy groaned quietly and pushed her pelvis up to me. Impatient myself, I slowly pushed one long finger into her hot, greasy channel. God, it felt so good in there! I slipped another in beside it and moved them back and forth in a scissors motion. Amy's fingers dug into my shoulders and her mouth got more insistent on my own. I pushed a third finger inside and began moving them in and out as her cunny gripped them hard. I pulled out of her and made a show of licking one finger clean, then offered the others to her. Amy licked her own juices from my fingers like she was one of the "lesbos" she talked about. I grinned in satisfaction and anticipation of things to come.

Knowing she was ready, I began my trek down Amy's body, pausing briefly at her tits, but quickly moving down over hr ribcage to her soft, taut belly. I tongue-tickled her navel a bit, then ran my wet tongue farther down, over her hip bones, closer and closer to her "vee", but not quite where I knew she wanted me. She was squirming around, trying her best to get me into her pleasure pit, when I finally positioned myself strategically between her now wide-open thighs, her dripping snatch right before my eyes.

Amy had a "pretty" pussy, a rather small, pink slit that just peeked out from between her legs. The outer lips were puffy and the inner ones smaller and more demure than Carmella's, though definitely beautiful in their own way. They were clearly engorged now, and I could see a hint of the moisture inside.

I leaned forward and placed a very chaste kiss (if that's really possible) at the center of her pussy. Just a peck to get her started. Even still, I came away with a bit of her on my lips, which I quickly licked off. She tasted good. I knew she would. I went back in for more, this time using my tongue, french-kissing her juicy slot, then running it slowly up one side and down the other. Her legs spread even wider and a long, low moan filled the room. "Pleeeease," she begged. "Come on...please."

How could I resist? I dove in like a madwoman, feverishly eating her out, using every technique I knew to raise her passion higher and higher but not let her get over the top. Carmella had had her gut-wrenching orgasm, so why should Amy get anything less?


As I continued my Amy-meal, I could tell that her barriers were coming down. The pleasure I was giving her was intense, so intense that all other thoughts, all previous "rules" were driven out of her mind. I knew it was time to take what I wanted. Still licking her twat, I slowly inched down, stroking her perineum, then lower, letting my tongue glance over the top edge of Amy's anus.

I felt her body twitch and heard a little cry of surprise, and, I hoped, delight. I went back to it, this time swiping a couple times over the entire hole, then circling it, spiraling inward.

"Oh, unnnnghhhhhhggg, God, mmmmmmmmmehh!"

"You like that?" I asked, though the answer was clear.

"Yesssss. Fuck!!! No one's ever done that to me before."

Mmmmm, I always love being a first for someone, and now I was at least a double first for Amy. I proceeded to lick oh so slowly all around Amy's pretty pink asshole and was rewarded with a wonderfully agonized groan of pleasure from my newly perverted sex kitten. "Unnnnghhhhh...mmmmmm..ahhhhh. God! More! please...don't stop... Pleeeeaassse!"

None of this was lost on Carmella, who was watching intently from her chair. "Damn, girl, you're something else." I looked over and promised, "You're next". She was playing with herself as she watched, but she didn't stop when I spoke to her. All self-control and shame were gone at this point. Hedonism had taken over all of us.

I turned Amy over onto her stomach and pulled her up slightly onto her knees. Her face was buried in a pillow as she lewdly offered her beautiful bottom to me. I ran my tongue slowly up and down the crack of her ass several times, pausing each time to give special attention to her overly-stimulated anus. I was worshiping her ass now and she was loving it. Her toes curled and her hands frantically gripped the sheets. I could hear the wonderful whimpering sounds she was making into the pillow.

I went on for several minutes like that, licking her crack, biting her cheeks, and kissing and sucking at her butthole until she was out of her mind. Then I dipped further down, down to Amy's girl parts, and buried my face in her cunny. I sucked it in like a sweet piece of fruit and then ran my tongue wetly over her lips. Amy responded with ardor - a long, desperate moan - as her hips did a sexy hula-style movement against my lips. I could feel her fluids dripping freely into my mouth as I pushed my tongue as far up inside her as I could.

At this point I couldn't take it anymore. I slipped my hand between my own legs and began to satisfy myself while I continued working on Amy. I'm sure Carmella could see me, but I didn't care. In fact, I wanted her to see, to know how much I was enjoying eating Amy out. I'm sure it was no surprise anyway.

Then suddenly I felt some motion behind me, and then warm breath on my private parts. Carmella! I moved my own hand and in moments felt the wonderful flutter of a delicate female tongue exploring me from below. I moaned long and hard into Amy's soft wet folds and got back to my own task. With both hands free now, I grabbed onto Amy's hips and began hungrily gobbling her wet slit. The room soon filled with our cries of passion. Even Carmella was moaning loudly, clearly aroused by the feel of my cooze as I ground it down into her mouth.

After all that went before, there was no way I could take this for long, and in minutes I was cumming, pushing down onto Carmella's face to maintain the wonderful sensations she was giving me. Even in the throws of orgasm, I managed to keep my mouth firmly latched onto Amy's hot little cleft, sucking her luscious pink crease until she, too, was off. Her butt shook and jerked back onto my face for long, long seconds as I took in all the girl-juice she had to give. By the time it was over, we were all lying in a pile on the bed, still breathing hard, wondering what hit us. "Damn," Carmella finally panted, "that was hot! Amazing hot!" and all three of us burst into giggles.

We took a short break, but we were all still horny as hell, so it didn't last long. Lying on the bed together, it was just too easy to reach over and stroke a thigh or sneak a peak between someone's legs, and then someone would get started again. We had left the party fairly early, so we had many hours to try new variations or just repeat the earlier ones. Amy kept to her word about "not eatin' nobody's pussy" (though Carmella tried her best to get her to), and most of the activity was oral from me, but that was just fine, thank you.

I must say that my obsession her both their bums continued throughout the night. I guess I was in that mood, and it seemed to be a new thrill for both of them, because we kept falling into it. At one point, I had them side by side on the bed, face down, and was tonguing both their delectable derrieres. They made out with each other as I buried my face between first one and then the other set of soft, sexy cheeks. The kissing and fondling between them just heightened their response to my oral-anal love, and their exquisite sighs and groans made me even more eager to take their darling rosebuds in my mouth. Once, as I pushed slowly into the deep tan circle of Carmella's anus, I heard her gasp and whisper "Oh god, she's got her whole tongue up my ass ... fuck, it's so good." That brought a cry of lust from Amy, and she kissed her friend with even more passion. I, in turn, got a shiver of excitement from hearing them respond. I tongue-fucked Carmella's asshole with a slow, circling motion as her sweet bottom swayed back and forth for me. Then I moved away, pausing briefly to lap and suck at her sopping folds, and without missing a beat, placed my lips over the delicate ring of Amy's anus. I sucked it deeply into my mouth and she groaned loudly, thrusting her tongue down Carmella's throat as I french kissed her hot little hole.

We went on like that for a good half hour, my heart pounding wildly as I gave them both a rimming they would never forget. I was in butt-licker heaven, but of course, they wanted more than that. I had my face buried in Amy's butt for the umpteenth time when Carmella suddenly pulled me up and threw me on my back. I opened my mouth to say something, but before I could speak, I was filled with the wet heat of Carmella's cunt. She came down hard, forcing herself into my open mouth until the hot flesh of her vulva rested on the back of my tongue. I sucked at her luscious girl-flesh and felt a stream of pussy juice oozing into my throat. Her pubic hairs tickled the roof of my mouth as she force-fed me, and I was loving it. My passionate cries of delight were muffled by the slick sweetness that spread my jaws wide. I grabbed her hips with both arms and happily feasted on her until she finished.

The morning provided the usual edginess. Yes, we'd spent several hours the night before in the most intimate activities with each other, but things are always different when the sun returns and the alcohol wears off. We shared some coffee and some rather stilted conversation before I said I had to go. I think they were actually more embarrassed with each other than with me, as their friendship clearly had a different tone to it now. In any case, I did get their number, then said my goodbyes and was off. At the door, I got hugs from both, and Carmella whispered, "That really was amazing. Really good."

I took her comment as a sign of future possibilities. If not, well, there's always another frat party, isn't there?

Milene
Milene
1,298 Followers
12