All Comments on 'Party Time'

by Milene

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot hot hot

absolutely hot as, I nearly came in my pants just from reading this. I would love to see some more stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
omg!

I DID cum from reading it. ;) very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wheres a dildo when u need one!

oh lawd, this was just awsome. if only i could have spent a little time with my fav plastic friend after reading this. I had to change my underwear for a dry pair.

more please.

babylezbabylezalmost 19 years ago
really hot!

sweetie, great job. even though i knew where you were going, the trip was still very enjoyable. stacey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sizzling!

Wonderful to see the self-declared "straights" discover that their bodies respond to more things than their labels comprise. I only wish we'd seen Amy and Carmella fall into a 69 and give themselves totally to each other.

And you're right, there *are* more frat parties. And more girls for Milene to teach about Sapphic fun. (That's a HINT, in case you didn't know. *g*)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Soooo well-written

You're really too popular here not to write more. I'm sure college takes up much of your time, so we'll be patient. BTW, what's your major? English Literature? Journalism? Inducing Orgasms Through Erotic Writing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Gorgeous story....

I think your story is by far the best in its genre...It is very realistic and is something that could actually happen...I fingered myself off to oblivion with it....In all honesty I think that your story should be # 1 in the Top List charts...hopefully respect will be given to where its due!!

bigLitfanbigLitfanalmost 19 years ago
Uh-oh

Well, this story was well on its way to becoming the number 1 on the list, but it just took a big tumble. I think there's a lot of jealousy around this place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
that sucks!!!

I noticed the sudden drop, too. Don't know if there's anything to be done, but that really calls all the ratings into question. Damn shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I really liked it, BUT

I gave this story a 5. I really liked it, it was well written. But the ending does let you down. I have read and reread it and I would like to make a recomendation, part 2! I think that Milene needs to help Carmella come out of the closet. They don't have to wind up together, she can take her to a lesbian club and they can pick up some girls, and maybe Carmella finds her true love.

Anyway that is my suggestion. I think the current ending of the story leaves you hanging.

But please keep writing. I love your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sizzling!!!!!

This story was just sizzling...hot...i came and i came...and i came once more!! excellent! please write more stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wet panties

OMG I came so hard to this story I cant wait for more from you.

Im straight but this story really got the "creative" juices flowing ;o) ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Juices flowing!!

This story was almost perfect, great story and very explicit sex, the perfect combination to take one over the top..i came hard and i am still wet. please write more

Vickie

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very hot, but . . .

This is a hot story, no doubt, and very well written. Thank you Milene, for a fine job. The build up to the action is very good, and the action starts out terrifically. Writing detailed pussy licking descriptions withoout being formulaic or repetitive is a challenge, and you are in the top tier. So what's the "but"?

Before I say, let me acknowledge that I am not a fan of asshole licking (unhygienic!). But I know that many people are, and many readers are.

But, college girls diving into that kind of activity just doesn't ring true somehow. Oh, maybe the hard-core lesbian provocateur has arrived at that point - maybe. But her innocent "victims" going ballistic on the receiving end just lacked credibility. Hey - the anus is not all that sensitive, and unless there are psychological elements contributing to the pleasure, which would not be the case in this kind of encounter between youngsters, the two recipients are not likely to get excited when their sesitive vulvas are abondoned for a back door approach. Now a little finger poking with pussy-juice lubricated digit while cunnilingus continues - that would be a different matter.

Sorry to be so picky - like I said I am biased. But the story crashed for me when the asshole licking began.

Roxanne

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it.

Loved it.

callmQ67callmQ67about 18 years ago
Incredibly hot!

Superb writing and hot, explicit action--excellent. Those comments that suggest a letdown at the end are just plain wrong.

ccnymanccnymanabout 18 years ago
WOW

This story has what I always would love to do to a woman. That is, make her so hot she forgets about everything except her pleasure.

When's the movie?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I loved it................

Next time I read one of your stories, off come the panties then place a towel under me............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very horny

As you can imagine as a guy this is a big fantasy but the way you've told the story has made me a very happy and very horny chap. Well done :-)

caprinecaprineover 17 years ago
Absloute...

ecstacy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loved the health warning - meant i had to read it!

Oh come on, who is going to come (or cum) on Literotica and be shocked by cunnilingus and 'other sexual acts'?! you did that as a marketing ploy to get us to read it. It worked! I loved this story and hope to see more, more and oh, more. Keep up the good work, including keeping that male who wrote happy (see comments below). I love having lesbian sex in front of a man. Their obvious delight is so nice compared with the difficulty of knowing how my woman is really feeling!I know, cos I've faked as much with women as men...lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More of the same please

Excellent writing very realistic especially the initial reluctance of the "straight girls". You certainly know how to press the right buttons for both men and women when it comes to erotic writing. Please keep on with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well polished

...and I don't just mean your grammar.

Very well written story. Edited down to perfection, with flow and timing holding up.

talldarknhandsometalldarknhandsomeabout 16 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!

This story was so hot! Loved the ending (nevermind the naysayers), loved the explicit sex, loved the characterizations, loved the realism! I would have given anything to be a fly on the wall, if this had occurred in real-life. Your writing skills are excellent and this is one of my most favorite stories ever (top 3, and that's saying a lot since I'm extremely picky)! Put it on my favorites list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it -- want more

Love your stories. How about telling us about the frat party you mention in this one?

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 14 years ago
Great story

Incredibly hot, love your description of the analingus -- you're a natural erotic writer.

ExintarisExintarisalmost 14 years ago
I totally agree!

Another splendidly hot one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great

got me off thanks i love anal :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

My girlfriend and I once had a lesbian lover. Funny enough she loved us both. And we both loved her. The night my girlfriend sat on my pole and our lover sat on my face is one I will never forget.

So if a guy makes a pass at you but you want the girl... it is possible. And who knows you might enjoy loving a man. And kissing him even. Our lover did.

adambishopadambishopover 12 years ago
A++ Would Read Again

I loved this story. Very high quality stuff.

It's great to see more stories where straight girls get seduced!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Milene Rocks

Love your stories, this one especially

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved this !

Wet, is an understatement.. I.am.soaked.. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fantastic story. Read it w/ my wife and it really got her excited. She's always fantisized about being w/ a woman and think this story was so real that she could imagine it happening to her.

Loved the rimming and ass play. When she is clean my wife really enjoys so don't listen to the naysayers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Damn! That was fucking hot. Mmmmmm. Yum yum yummy, felt some tingles in my cunny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Wow!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago

So hot, this is a great submissive author. So good.

richfunrichfunover 4 years ago
Bliss

So good, if I was a woman I would be lesbian X

richfunrichfunover 4 years ago
Bliss !

So good, if I was a woman I would be lesbian

aoteavivaoteavivabout 3 years ago
Worth coming back for...

This is my second day back at Lit after a long and difficult time away. Thank you for adding a heap of new delights with your wonderfully erotic writing and making me feel so glad I returned!.

Viv

xxx

RichardARichardAalmost 3 years ago

I could visualize the whole thing... THIS is what porn should be, rather than the crap found on YouPorn etc. Thank you, Milene, for this luscious, tender, raw account. I hope it was from experience! - Richard

lgaaalgaaaover 2 years ago

Amazing, Milene. You are the BEST.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Vietnam vet loves her stories Roomates is the best

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

Beautifully written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilene@Milene
1298 Followers
If you like to eat pussy, then you will love my stories, because that's what they're all about. I am definitely a woman who loves other women. While I have a fairly active sex life (lesbian), I find that erotic stories do a wonderful job of filling in the gaps. I decided to tr...