All Comments on 'Ouija'

by luvpsy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueover 17 years ago
Nicely done

The slow, frightening and inexorable decline is very well crafted. Enough to give one the shivers.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful

I loved the reality of the characters. And the usage of such splendid vocabulary and forshadowing. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

rachlourachlouover 17 years ago
very creepy!

I enjoyed that, it's certainly a great incentive NOT to play with Ouija boards! - thanks for the read :)

SweetWitchSweetWitchover 17 years ago
Thriller

This writer has taken the thriller in a whole new direction. Marvelous dialogue and imagery--well worth reading.

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 17 years ago
Yikes!

Very chilling story, Luvpsy. Good luck to you.

sacksackover 17 years ago
Now I'm afraid of the dark.....

I would consider placing this story in the non-erotic category. Nice treatment of unusual theme, good luck to you!!

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerover 17 years ago
Outstanding

I never liked Ouija boards ... now I know why. Great story,luvpsy. The pace is just right and the ending couldn't have been better.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
Woooo!

This one grabs you and doesn't let go! I thought: Oujia board? Come on... what hasn't been done... but then I started reading and couldn't stop! Great job, good luck in the contest.

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
I wasn't board

by this story (grin). Great take on the ouija board's horrific possibilities. They are creepy, though. Good luck in the contest.

luvpsyluvpsyover 17 years agoAuthor
Please vote

If you enjoyed this story, please take a moment to vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It was a really good story

I really did like this story, so much that I think there could have been alot more to it. But I must admit it doesn't belong on this website, you should post it up on deviantART or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WTF????

No bbc?

nikasterinikasteriabout 2 years ago

You are a talented writer. Great story.

rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntarover 1 year ago

Wow, great story! I especially like how you kept it unclear what ever happened whenever Stephanie was in control, though the context doesn't really allow for it to be too horrific.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous