One Step from Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he was again acutely aware of the situation. He was in an apartment with a beautiful, fully-clothed woman he'd met perhaps a quarter hour before. She stood looking at him, smiling. He knelt before her, totally naked and scared to death. He glanced down at his cock. It wasn't a cock. It was a mushroom button popped between his thighs. Oh fuck. He was so scared his genitals were trying to crawl up into his rib cage. This wasn't going to impress any board of women, no matter how old and wrinkled. He heard Leilani clear her throat and glanced up to see her extending a hand to him. He exhaled, tried unsuccessfully to swallow, then reached up, wrapped his grip around her slender fingers, and she tugged him to his feet. As he stood her gaze dropped to his button penis and she pursed her lips.

"I know you get bigger than that," she commented.

"I'm ... fucking ... terrified," George responded.

Leilani looked George over, top to toe. He was shaking so hard his knees were bouncing off each other, but at least he wasn't trying to cover up. He needed to suck up a little courage, and he definitely needed to show a little more cock. She considered her options. Then she looked into his eyes and smiled her warmest smile. "You look great," she said. "The board is going to love you. But you also look like you need a hug. May I?" George held his arms open as much as he dared. She moved into him, pressing her warm slender body against his naked skin. She inhaled his scent as she wrapped her body around him and pressed her cheek into his chest, her breasts into his lower ribs. She even maneuvered her hips and thrust her pelvis forward so that as much of her as she could get was in direct contact with as much of him as she could find. His button penis almost nestled into her navel. She giggled at the mental image.

As Leilani pressed her body into him, George drank up her warmth like ambrosia. He laid his cheek across the top of her head, breathing the scent of her jasmine shampoo, delicately rubbing his skin across the dark silk of her hair. Within seconds his trembling stopped. He felt one small hand trace lightly down his back, through the valley of his lower back, over the mound of one of his ass cheeks. Then the other hand slipped down his side and lightly grasped the other cheek. She gently pulled him into her body, even tighter, her throat releasing a tiny guttural moan. George felt something respond from deep inside, from an animal place that he'd forgotten even existed. He felt a primitive energy uncoil and stretch through his physical body like a jungle cat waking to a pleasant but demanding hunger. He dropped his own hands from the long firm muscles of her upper back down the swoop and over the rise to her ass, cupping one cheek in each hand, gripping her and reveling in the miracle of soft yet firm, the fullness of perfect muscle and skin and nerves. He pulled her as she had him, moved to keep balance for both of them, and instinctively tried to thrust himself forward into her body. He felt her small gasp as his ass cheeks flexed into carved marble. He knew that years of vigorous exercise were paying off this instant, because Michelangelo's David himself, truly carved of marble, couldn't claim a harder ass.

Leilani moved her hips ever so slightly, just enough to slide a hand from his ass across his thigh and into his groin. He moaned as she lightly cupped his balls, playing her fingers across the silky skin, feeling their weight and movement. She purred a soft 'mmmmmmm' as she pivoted a little more, sliding her hand up to his cock. She wrapped her slender fingers around his pole and worked it like she had his balls, testing its length and heft and firmness, stroking, squeezing, trading sensations with him, focusing the universe into a few inches of flesh. When he was firm in her hand, she stepped back completely and gazed at him with an almost sleepy expression. Her eyes lingered on his cock, not fully erect but well on the way, and his testicles hanging large and heavy beneath. There was no fear in him now. He looked like a man who was ready to make a woman happy.

Leilani smiled a lazy smile, but her eyes were once again bright with mischief as she announced, "I think we're ready to go now." She reached and to his surprise grasped not his cock, but his hand, and led him from the apartment. As they stepped into the hallway, George's feeling of vulnerability returned. He realized that had she led him by his cock he would have been partly covered by her hand. Leading him by the hand, however, put him on display to anyone they might encounter. Walking past apartment doors towards the elevators, George again became acutely aware of the intensity of this experience. He was butt naked, being led down a public hallway by one of the sexiest women he'd ever met. And he was going to meet other women, all of whom would likely be fully clothed. This wasn't something he'd ever fantasized about, but the combination of arousal and terror was so intense that he was beginning to think he might have been missing something great.