One Slip: The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God you're so sexy... I love you and I missed you for you but I missed that too."

"I know and I missed you too."

He looked back down and suddenly with a noise - almost a growl - he dived in-between her legs, almost colliding with her clit. He just breathed in through his nose, smelling her scent, then started licking up and down her outer lips. She groaned her approval and even lifted her hips up a bit. He used his lips to separate her pussy lips then licked inside as far as he could reach. He tried to extend his tongue further than it was meant to go. After a few seconds he settled in licking first one wall of her pussy then the other. God she tasted so good. He just kept at it, not even noticing when she grabbed his head to hold it there. Soon she bucked against him and as he suddenly took hold of her clit with his mouth she let out a scream. Seconds later she bucked and jerked her way through a climax. She wasn't able to relax though because he brought up his hand and quickly inserted two fingers deep inside her. Normally she would have thought they went in a bit rough but tonight she didn't care, the roughness even added to her euphoria.

Soon Steve found her G-spot, and as he sucked hard on her clit he massaged that wonderful thrill producing spot.

Another two minutes and Donna cried, "Yes, harder. Suck me! I'm, cumming."

He did suck harder and at the same time pressing his fingers that were inside her harder. She again bucked against his head and jerked as she came. Her breasts shivered for a few seconds then she relaxed.

Donna looked at him and said, "Thank you. I needed that," as she smiled.

His heart melted at that smile. Steve would do almost anything for that smile, he was glad he listened to Mike and to his own heart. She saw the love on his face and smiled even bigger.

They kissed again for a minute or two then she said it was time for him to get out of his clothes. Donna undid his pants and began to pull down the pants when a serious expression suddenlyzipped across his face. He gave his head a slight shake as an image from the pictures went through his mind. Now was not the time for that and he banished the thought and image, but not before it had effected him. Not only did it show for a second on his face but his hard cock partly softened for a moment. It didn't take long for her to figure out what had just gone through his head.

Donna sighed and asked, "which picture just went through your head."

He tried to deny it but she pressed him. He finally gave in.

"It was two. The one where you took his cock out and the one where you were sucking on him. I'm sorry I know this is not the time for this but for some reason that is those are the ones that hit me the hardest."

She looked down for a moment then said, "I know why they effect you that way. Those two effect me the hardest too. Its the ones that show I...I wanted..."

He put his hand over her mouth and said, "You don't need to say it. We can talk of this later if need be."

She just nodded then said, "Maybe I can give you a better image to look at in your mind."

She scooted back on the bed and spread her legs giving him a perfect beaver shot. Next she reached down and lazily played with her clit. His eyes bugged out, Donna had only played with herself for him a small handful of times. After a few seconds of caressing and flipping her clit back and forth she groaned twice then reached down further and ran two fingers along her pussy's lips. Steve's breathing got harder and desire showed on his face. She next stuck those two fingers into her slit almost to the second knuckle. Donna groaned louder as she rubbed one inside wall. He licked his lips and looked at her face which was beginning to show the feelings she was producing in herself. Finally after the longest moan yet she withdrew the fingers and slowly brought them to her mouth. He could see them glisten with her juices and his eyes opened wide as he saw where she was going with them. Sure enough she put them in her mouth and sucked. His mouth dropped open and he panted because she had never done that before. She had kissed him after he had licked her to a climax so she had tasted herself before, but not this brazenly. She repeated the hand motions twice more. His hand was on his cock - he subconsciously moved it there to give it some relief.

She smiled as she saw his hand move but then said, "Time for something else, Big Boy, before you make a mess all over me."

He just nodded, half smiling, liking the image of his mess all over her. She scooted to the end of the bed so she was now sitting on its foot. Next she reached for his hardness. Donna hoped that what she was about to do would not bring back that image to his mind. It was bad enough that it was in hers. She however wanted it in her mind, to make sure she never did anything like that again, no matter how good the seducer was or how drunk she was. Of course there was one way to make sure no other image intruded on his mind as she carried out her plan.

She slowly moved forward opening her mouth as she neared his hard, precum dripping cock. Just as slowly she kept going covering first the head of his cock then the entire shaft with her mouth. She didn't stop until her mouth was all the way at the base where she could feel his pubic hairs on her lips. Then she clamped her mouth closed and sucked hard. His head reared back and he let out a roar-groan she was afraid might wake the kids. She sucked again and his body convulsed as he let out another very loud moan. Half a dozen more sucks she bought her head back uncovering his now glistening shaft.

She stooped when just the head was in and licked it as she sucked. He was starting to chant "God, God, God". Finally Donna reached up and took hold of the shaft with one of her hands. She made a fist around it and slowly but with increasing speed started sliding that fist up and down his hard and at the same time soft manrod. She sucked the head and licked the tip as she did. Steve had his head back continually, trying not to scream as he groaned.

After what to him seemed to be eternity he managed to say through gritted teeth, "I'm close, God, God, God. So close."

She mumbled something around him he didn't catch but just kept on sucking on the head. In less then a minute he let out a moose call he couldn't help as the first wad of sperm blasted out of the slit on top of the head. He let out a second yell only slightly less loud as a second spurt shot out with the force of a bullet. A third softer groan followed as the third glob shot out. This was followed by the fourth through sixth as his body finished jerking.

Donna had been surprised as the first glob hit the back of her throat it was almost like a soft bullet hitting her. The second was almost the same and somehow she managed to swallow both before the third one blasted into her mouth. She swallowed that one and the rest. Finally as the last bit dribbled out she removed her mouth from Steve's tasty cock and licked the head. She kept her hand moving until he was all the way done and relaxed.

Finally he drew in deep breaths looked down at her and said,"God, I think that was the best one yet. Thank you, I needed it." He smiled as he said the last.

"Good, I'm glad...but now I think we also need something else."

So she scooted back again. Again she spread her legs giving him a view of her open and wet love flower. He gabbed at it and at her breasts and was about to say he needed a rest first when he glanced at his cock and saw he didn't need a rest after all. Steve knew he was horny but this was better then he had imagined.

He looked at her face and said,"here I come."

Donna smiled her approval as he climbed onto the bed. Within seconds he was over her and in the right position. He stabbed forward but missed the spot slightly. He lowered his body a fraction of an inch and stabbed again. This time his shaft found its familiar target and slipped in. He just kept going deeper and deeper until his spear bottomed out. Once there he rested for a moment and looked at her face.

"I love you, my beautiful and sexy wife. And I did miss you in all ways."

"I love you my handsome, strong husband. And I missed you in all ways too."

To herself she added, "and I thought I would never be in this position again, boy I'm I glad I was wrong".

Two seconds later he pulled out half way then pushed back in all the way. He soon had a good, easy rhythm going. Both had earlier climaxes so there was no rush. They had all night to re-consummate their love for each other. Steve's body continued to move in strong easy strokes and Donna's body joyously continued to receive them.

Soon she had a third climax and another two minutes after that Steve was approaching his second. He started do jam his hard cock in harder and deeper as his euphoria built. Donna didn't mind though because her body was starting to demand faster fucking. Soon she was joining him thrust for thrust and before too much longer his motions got very frantic and almost desperate as he reached the brink. A few seconds of hard, fast thrusts and Steve groaned and groaned again, almost too loudly since his mouth was next to her ear. A harder deeper jab and her fourth climax began. Donna moaned loudly in his ear and that set him off. Their bodies jerked and convulsed in a shared dance of ecstasy.

As their bodies relaxed Steve said, "Boy we haven't cum together in a long time."

Donna peppered his face with small kisses and said, "Steve, I love you, no matter how I seemed to act."

He said, "I know, I always knew that."

He withdrew his shrunken rod and slipped off her so they could cuddle. "Darling, I love you more than I can say, your body is so wonderful and sexy next to mine, I want it always there."

Donna snuggled in closer and smiled. After a short rest they made love again and after more cuddling with a short nap in-between as they fell asleep, they made love once more, and somehow again managed to cum at the same time. They were tired the next day but neither cared.

The trial continued without Donna having to testify. Gil Gentry was found guilty on all counts. Two of the victims did testify and two others who had moved to get away from Gil wrote letters that were read in court. Each told of Gil's blackmail and how he forced them to engage in sex acts they didn't want to do. All four were under going counseling to fix the damage done by Gil. Three had gotten divorces while the fourth was still having problems in her marriage. She and her husband were still working at it and she thought hers could be saved. She had moved four years ago to get away from Gil who, even though her husband had found out about the sexual slavery, had still tried to force her to keep "working" for him.

The police had found a fifth woman but she had actually enjoyed the sex and had become a slut, even working with Gil voluntarily at times. There was no word on her husband or what he thought of her change. Two business associates of Gil's also testified. One was under subpoena and was considered a hostile witness. The other one voluntarily testified. The story he told seem to agree with the four women. He testified that he had sex with a couple of women that looked more like middle class housewives than the usual prostitutes Gil had supplied, but they seemed to enjoy the sex so he hadn't thought much about it. A couple of weeks later a third woman who had been sent to his hotel room didn't seem to want the sex. She talked right, and even at times acted like she wanted him but her demeanor was one that said she would rather be anywhere else. So this witness had told her she didn't have to have sex with him and when she left the next morning she had thanked him.

Two weeks later the same witness was over at Gil's and had walked in on Gil and another man having sex with two women. This woman was one of the two. He explained that he had gotten sick watching them because as before her demeanor said she didn't want to do all they demanded of her. But Gil and the other man hadn't cared about her feelings, they just worried about 'getting off' on and inside her. It was one thing to have sex with a willing woman but the one he was watching wasn't. It was that event that caused this guy to decided to break off his association with Gil.

Gil looked surprised during that part of the testimony, since he hadn't known why the guy stopped doing business with him. At the start of the trial it looked for a moment like things were not going so good because a legal argument ensued about whether the cameras could be submitted as evidence. No search warrant had been presented to Gil when Mike had entered the office and saw them. But the argument later became academic when all of Gil's pictures were submitted as evidence. It was obvious they had been taken in his office and without the consent of the women. A second legal hurdle had been overcome when the two letters were protested. Gil's lawyer tried to say they weren't admissible because the writers were not under oath. The judge finally decided to compromise, he said they could be read, but that the jurors would be reminded that the writers weren't under oath.

Gil was found guilty on all counts and the judge sentenced him to the maximum term for each offence. If it had been a three strikes state he would have been sentenced to life. Two would served concurrent but the rest would be served one after the other.

After the sentencing Steve sent a note to Gil. He asked Mike to make sure he got it. weather or not Gil would read it one could say but he would get it. Steve told his ex-friend that Steve made a mistake the day he confronted Gil. It was true that Steve had lost a friend someone people respected, cared for, someone who was getting ahead. It turned out that he was a person that not only did not deserve respect but who deserved what was going to happen to him. However it was not true that Steve had also lost a wife. Donna and him were doing good and would continue to grow as husband and wife.

Meanwhile Donna was mentioned in only a couple of reports in the media. Two newspaper accounts and one TV news show. Perhaps because the reporters had other women who had been hurt far worse than Donna Bellows, and were therefore deemed to be more news worthy, Donna was mentioned only in short paragraphs. Both newspaper articles were in the middle pages in the first section of the paper, one of those misspelled her first and last name. The TV report was less than ten seconds long. Two TV segments did mention the brave woman who pulled the plug on Gil's scheme but they never mentioned her name. Only a small handful of the populace associated her with the woman who charged Gil, even though many thought that woman was a hero.

Donna and Steve did a lot of talking in the next few days but eventually everything returned to normal - even after her "One Slip".