All Comments on 'One Slip: The Aftermath'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great story

Excelent...I'm going to read your other stories now. Thanks for helping me to feel good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Thanks

Nice follow up story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
YOU STILL LOVE YOU DONT YOU??

COME ON READ YOUR OWN STUFF BEFORE SUBMITING OR GET AN EDITOR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Adequate

An adequate attempt. The continuation was unnecessary in my opinion. If, however, you ever use characters or a story again, and I know you had permission, have the courtesy to submit it to them for review. Especially to clean up spelling and simple grammar.

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
A great ending

This version gives somewhat more of an explanation why she gave in to Gil. I would like more as to why she felt so desirous of giving him a blow job.

Someone is worrying about misspelling and small grammar mistakes? Could you still tell what was meant? All that's necessary, right?

This is a good accounting of some unanswered questions and closure to episode. Good story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good Idea Poor Execution

There are so many misspelled words, missing words,sentences that barely make sense it is quite obvious that you never did any proof reading. You had a good idea but you nearly ruined it with poor execution.

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
Great Read!

I don't know about others but I loved it! What a nice loving story! Thanks for the right ending! I truly enjoyed it and felt it. Spelling/phrase errors did not detract.

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

NucleusNucleusover 16 years ago
From writers POV

You don't increase the original conflict between the main-characters. You cut it. Sure the evil gets his inevitable punishment. It was too forseable (another fault) The end is hollywood but that doesn't matter. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
family pet

This writer would find a way to forgive a spouse for cheating if they done it with the family pet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
She's still right

Good conclusion to the story. She was too smart for the blackmailer. The one thing she needs to do is quit drinking so much. Thinking straight is much better, especially without her husband there. Also, it is true. Once you give in to blackmail, it can only get worse. Confess early. Take away his power. :)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
It was a good ending

It would be hard to forgive her if she had not been seduced by such an expert. Since she was targeted by this man and he had set his sights on her, Steve had to think that it wasn't all of her fault in her cheating on him. Well done and thanks for the good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not so fast...

Skilled seducer my ass. She knew what she was doing. Her husband should have gone out and picked up some revenge pussy before even considering taking the bitch back. Personally, my respect and trust would have been damaged beyond repair. I would tell her that after she sucked my dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hypnosis

You totally lost me at that point. He wouldn't have been charged with slavery and the letters from two unidentifed woman would be unadmissable in court as they couldn't be cross examined.

You can make all these excuses for how it happened but the fact is she wanted to have sex with Gil and willingly participated in a variety of sexual acts that means that she cheated on him and might do so again in the future.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Fair

Not a bad ch. 2 but I think the wife got off a little too easy. Still a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
glad you took my advice

it was a public service when you stopped writing. I hope your death was painless. and it was a PSA

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Anons can be pretty sick fucks -

No attribution so they let their psychotic ramblings loose on the populace -

If you hate his writing that much move on asshat - wishing him dead over a story - not that shows one sick fuck

The story like the other endings is an idea not a requirement that you live that way - get over it -

The story was well written and follows the original plot line well enough -

illjoyilljoyalmost 11 years ago
lol

Hypnotized. . . . . . . . .smh

Richie4110Richie4110over 10 years ago
Loved your treatment

I love the opportunity that forgiveness can be offered for no other reason than that it is in one's own best interest.

Thank you for this lovely treatment of a compelling and heart wrenching subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agree

I have to agree with Riche.

The 'only human' treatment is superbly addressed plus the explanations and reconciliation are just about perfect.

Donna is one brave lady and Steve... well; a great guy is all I can say.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Barf..

Standard "barf" story for LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story

Congrats. Good story. Four out of five. The semi hypnosis thing didn't really work for me. But it was an interesting idea. You are a good writer and there was good dialogue and emotion in the story. Your paragraph structure in a couple of places confused me. It sort of telegraphed what was about to happen as if it had already happened, almost like you wrote a note to yourself about plot design and left it in. But I only saw it a couple of times. It is interesting how many different authors have written an ending for this story.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
one of the better,

but still not great

the results of the trial without the courtroom drama would have been better.

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 9 years ago
Wow so many years later and still going strong

@anon 3/2015, just so that you know, having watched interviewers in military intelligence, they do utilize all sorts of methods, with mild hypnosis being one of the soft touch ones that take the longest. To put it best think of pavlova dog and the training with the bell. It over simplified the method but is the best layman explanation I could use. Now here is the thing, hypnosis cannot make someone do something that they are totally against. It just won't work. However if it is done over the span of a year, then it MAY, and I do mean MAY work on someone. Add alcohol and mild resentment into the mix and the inhibition is highly reduced. However even better her own words she knew she was doing something wrong and should have stopped, but I guess, giving her the benefit of the doubt, it was a perfect storm of events that one night. Kudos to her for going right to her husband regardless of the fallout and getting the law involved right away. She didn't try to soft pedal it. She told him as soon as she could about the blackmailing and attempted slavery. Gave it a four personally as she did share in the blame to a certain degree.i do not see this as a RAAC or wimp husband.

Just my $0.02 here. Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another One

Just another attempted justification for cheating sluts and their wimp/cuckold hubby's. The creampie eaters are busy at the keyboards while they fantasize about their wives bulls fucking them and all the sweet man cum they'll get to eat.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
not sure

why the author gave her an out and somehow had the husband end up apologizing to his wife for cheating on him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hmm

So u realistic a story.

She kept putting herself in has situations.

Then cheated.

This was intentional and planned.

Forgive or not but she is a cheater. Don't write it othwise in future.You wrote the husband unbelievable.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Ugh..

Pretty bad...

Actually boring and weak plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
bullshit

any excuse to cheat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sci fi lame excuse

hypnotic method? do you have any idea about hypnosis? You should have better go with the too much alcohol or even drug explanation... what a bunch of crap.

I hate when the cheated husband apologizes... what for? Overreacting my ass! Watch some pictures of your wife or husband fucking other person and then tell me if he overreacted or not. Sorry but this is all wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
RAAC

It was voluntary to begin with, according to the original story. Only afterwards she shows some remorse.

The reconciliation was laughably easy and made light of the major obstacles and feelings that a betrayed husband would have to overcome.

It should have been a reconcile at some cost.

Fair to passable but otherwise disappointing..

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not sure about the hypnosis

That is a little farfetched, but this isn't the worst finish I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Starting Here

I read Patricia51’s original story, and now I’m starting to read the endings supplied by others. I’m starting with the earliest submissions, and as far as I can tell, TabooTeller’s is the first. I liked this ending, it read pretty reasonable to me. I don’t have a problem with the “hypnosis” theory because I’ve known some “players” in my day, and I swear, if they weren’t using hypnosis it was the next best thing. This was a pretty good ending to a story that needed one.

Davidj001Davidj001almost 5 years ago
GR8 story!!!

Only thing lacking is a little detail about gil's life in prison

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 4 years ago
I don't think so

1 star from me. The wife wanted to fuck Gil. My trust and respect would be history.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nope

Apologizing to the cheating whore for being mad at her?

Please.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Gave more reasons for slip but less reasonable

4 stars anyway enjoyed

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
No idea

I had no idea that there were so many sequels. This is another pretty good one. But what kind of dumb SOB tries this shit with his best friend's wife?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Horrendous

Amateurish

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I stopped reading at the ridiculous hypnosis. Jesus Christ I couldn't stop laughing. To the anonymous (why people won't pony up and make an account is beyond me) there is no hypnosis. You are seduced if you want to be seduced. Oh sure, men can play on insecurities, manipulate problems already present but a woman is only going to cheat if she wants to. She may rationalize all kinds of reasons to assuage guilt but ultimately there is no hypnosis or magic trick. Some men are better at picking targets and reading body language but they ALL run into women who cannot be seduced. Trust me. Even if a man gets under the defenses of a woman who is usually on guard there is always a point where we know what is happening. That is when there is a choice.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a load of shit!!!

You can really wreck a story when you try RAAC.

Cheaters are cheaters, u know it and so do I

Your wife ever cheat on u, just curious???

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Hypnotised

Hypnotised Really? You lost me when I read that shit⭐️

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

The hypnosis still seems far fetched, but the story is still a good one.

SimepopSimepopabout 3 years ago

OH NO! I Another case of the dreaded RAAC disease. Have to agree with Wargamer, hypnosis wouldn’t have made her do what she did; I don’t believe that, and I’ll bet that you really don’t either. And why couldn’t let your readers know in advance that you were going to use some cheesy excuse to allow the cuckold husband to RAAC? Gave it a, only for the clarity of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A long time ago I went to a hypnotist to quit smoking...It worked and no I didn't jump around the room like a cricket. I did however go into a calm restful state and the Doctor told me that people can be very susceptible to suggestion in this state. Finally, all marriages are different and if a husband can forgive his wife "one little slip", that is between them. I don't think it makes him a cuck. I really like the trial outcome and hate a low life that do what Gil did.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1over 1 year ago

I think this one is probably the best of the sequels to the original story, keeping the characters in line with their original personal.

The ending - yes, an actual ending ! - was also believable, still allowing the burning of a bastard.

"5" from here...

James G 5James G 5about 1 year ago

What's the over/under on how long until Donna cheats again? I say 6 months.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a case in which the author forced the characters to go where the author wanted them to go instead of where the characters were written to go. If you want your characters to get back to center then you need to make sure their initial response isn't too far to either extreme so the natural progression back to the middle is there.

schulz777schulz77712 months ago

Hypnose???? Really???? Loving Wives turned into science fiction??? No thx

2 starrs

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

Misspellings and poor grammar throughout.

\

Awfully convenient that he kept a journal confessing to everything.

\

Why should she be angry? She didn't even want to go without him, he encouraged her to go.

DadieODadieO5 months ago

It's fiction so a little creative imagination Mads for a great follow up story. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous