All Comments on 'One Slip: Difficult Choices'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 154 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The best ending yet

I feel that this is the best ending yet. This story shows Steve going through a range of emotions and coming up with the best solution for himself and his family. They are going to get counselling which will help heal the wedge between them. And yes, he took out his anger in possibly the best way possible without actually hurting Donna. This was well written and enjoyable. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Really

want to piss a woman off and get even with them for a high crime such as this. You pull your cun coated cock from her after you have fucked her in the ass, then cum on the draperies, and wipe your cock off on her new lace tablecloth. that'll get em everytime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Best Part

Kissing her after cumming on her face and her putting the the residue in her mouth was the best part of the story! My wife loves to do the same thing and it's an incredible turn-on for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Best ending yet

I have to agree with comments below this is the best ending yet. Most of the others have tried to absolve the wife of responsibility by alluding to drugs and/or semi-hypnotic effects. Here there is no such dodging of responsibility. The wife simply screwed up and everyone acknowledged that.

I believe the forgive once idea is a great one, anyone can slip, but a second instance would indicate a pattern. The introduction of counseling is great. It is important for both of them to understand how this happened so easily and how to avoid a recurrence and help rebuild their relationship.

As far as I am concerned this is your best work yet.

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticover 19 years ago
yeah, but

I haven't talked to her about it, but I'm pretty sure Patricia51 wouldn't care for how turned on he was looking at the pictures of her cheating as if it were the most natural thing in the world. I'll speak for myself: it ruined for me what could have been a good followup story.

Also, I understand that in a short story you have to collapse the time frame. It's hard to tell a story of reconciliation over months or years. But he went from finding out to being excited about it to thinking it helped save their marriage in a few hours. That's way too little time to lose the anger and depression unless he finds the whole thing turns him on and he'll want to loan her out in the future.

AzpiriAzpiriover 19 years ago
Awesome Finish

This is definitely the best ending by far. The husband didn't turn out to be some wimp husband that enjoys having his wife with other men (Whoever thinks that's a fantasy needs to be smacked). And the best part? They're staying together. They're working towards mending the wounds caused by this. If alcohol caused the problem, I'd like to see her stay away from drinking. But you could see the love they have for one another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Without hurting her? She deserves to be hurt!

Points taken off for his unlikely arousal at this point and for the whole "worshipping the ground she walked on" deal. Love is one thing, idolatry quite another. Actually, he did hurt her, and punish her, by calling her what she had become- a slut, who didn't care that she was fucking his best friend (or supposed friend). I like that he punished her, but then forgave her. And counseling is good. Punishment MUST happen, if forgiveness is not to be an act of vindication.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
No questiion in my mind that this is the best

ending so far. Not that it's perfect. But one of the endings being eclipsed is mine.

I have no problem with the husband getting an initial charge out of seeing the photos. I'm not so sure his mind set would have let it build to the point it does in the story. And I have to agree, the ending reconciliation was reached it too short a time. The initial attempt to try and work it out would have needed to be made by that afternoon, but painting the picture of a rosy future occurred much too soon.

What I especially liked was going through the steps and reaching what is almost an original story about reconciliation. What I especially didn't like was the feeling the story was being drug out to allow posting sex. It really slowed the story and got in the way of working the emotional tension out (for me, anyway)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thanks---

Thanks for the fine writing. I hated the ending though. Wife cheats, so he rewards her with hours of sex? He sees

pics of her destroying the marriage, so he sucks her cunt after sex? Another example of how cuckold is defined as Wimp.

doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
Yay!!

FINALLY a story that actually has a 'storyline'.

Brilliant job, loved it from start to finish.

Great story ;-)

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Part of a fucked up society...

Our society is fucked up. There is nothing wrong with this kind of behavior, except for the machismo attitude of the "wronged" husband. I don't like this plot.

SalamisSalamisover 19 years ago
Excellent Ending

This was a fitting conclusion to a thought provoking story. Initially, I did question what Donna would have done had Gil not initiated a Blackmail scheme. By the end of the story I thought she would have told her husband everything regardless of the consequences. Her actions were regretable ...and redeemable, making Steve's decision the appropriate choice.

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
Probably the best so far

But still only a '4', not a '5', and for similar reasons mentioned by some of the other critics.

Absolutely spoiled a truly great story by having Steve turned on by the pictures of her with Gil.

Also the time frame was way too short - over e few hours he changes from a badly hurt husband to a point where all is rosy.... Sorry, but not at all likely.

Having her take her responsibility for her actions and not blaming drugs or hypnotism saved your story from oblivion.

The fact they both had to face the hard truth was well done. They just managed it too quickly.

A great ending to a great original story.

jdeerejdeereover 19 years ago
Good Writting , Bad story line.

Very few men would find out about their wife cheating on them and reconcile in the same day. I think that the hurt and betrayal would would take a lot of time to heal, if ever. I also did not like the way that you had him getting sexually arroused by her actions or pictures. I myself would have been too sickened to ever think of having sex with her for a long time. I did like the way you had him thinking things throught. I just disaggree with the plot line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not Realistic

A man who actually loved his wife as much as Steve claims to wouldnt forgive - ever.

Love & forgiveness are seperate things & all the posters on literotica who keep saying 'if he really loved her, he would forgive her' are just talking out of their asses.

The only way someone (man or woman) would ever forgive willing betrayal under any circumstances would be if they didnt actually love their spouse enough to care what they did or if they had some kind of self-esteem issues that made them think they deserved it (even subconsiously).

You write the guy as someone who loved his wife so much he would never even dream of cheating but he also loved her enough to forgive her. The two are mutually exclusive if he doesnt have some sort of mental issues.

I think that you cannot truely love someone unless you believe they truely love you. If you wouldnt betray your spouse (extra-marital sex = betrayal only when one partner isnt informed that they have an open relationship) then a normal person would question their love for you after a betrayal.

If I cant imagine knowingly hurting someone I love (infidelity does equal hurt to some people & if you have a different view on that subject than your spouse, you shouldnt even be married in the first place), how could I believe they could hurt me & love me at the same time. Might not be reality but it is the way real people behave - our reality is shaped by our perceptions & since we cant live in someone else's skin, we constantly project our version of reality onto everyone & everything around us.

When you forgive you are saying that you are unwilling to give something up (sex, family, money etc.), not that you love them more than the person who was unwilling to accept betrayal.

Im not saying that true love = monogomy or that no relationship can survive infidelity. Just think that all these stories that keep presenting an idealized version of love & forgiveness are wrong. Many marriages survive infidelity but its not because the spouses love each other to the ends of the earth - the opposite is more likely true.

phoenix764phoenix764over 19 years ago
Poor Ending

Everything about this story is great, except the ending. I can understand the husband forgiving her, but to have unprotected sex with her after she committed adultery? It would have been more realistic to insist on counselling, and no sex (exchange of bodily fluids) for several months since HIV doesn't show up for 6 months. He may even insist on seperate beds for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
THIS WAS A SMART MAN

HE NEW WHAT HE HAD,AND HE KEEPING IT.GUTSY WIFE THEY'RE GOOD TOGETHER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Settle for less

It's quite pathetic how so many literotica authors settle for cheating spouses. Do you guys really get off on being a wimp?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
To the last reader

the story is actually very good, the initial one, that is, with a strong --- flawed but strong --- woman, who makes a seemingly impulsive mistake and is willing to bit the bullet immediately by telling her husband.

that part is actually very believable.

it is how some of these endings make the husband to be, THAT is the part --- those are the parts to the story --- that is NOT believable, that is pathetic.

we all known good and forgiving people, who can forgive many great injustices done to them; but the way these husbands, this one particularly as concluded by Jack-Straw, who's one of my top authors here in Literotica, respond and how they take their wives to bed two minutes or two days later and fuck the hell out of them,,,, that's pathetically unreal,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The story was a good ending to the original

I found the story believable. Looking at some of the comments about what Steve should do I found his want of controlling Donna (showing he was first in her life not Gil), having hard and rough sex (from the pain), and keeping her in his life (from the loving marriage they had and the kids) was likely. I would if I was him have her tested for STD's but could understand that he would not be thinking straight. Thanks for the read.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Excellent

When this story first came out I had never heard of Literotica and consequently missed this wonderful follow up. I have stumbled across a few of the other alternate endings and this is the best one yet. I did have a few comments on the construction of the story but since its been out for so long, why bother.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Yes, a good ending!

Even without their agreement, I think he would/should forgive her. She told him everything, stood up to Gil, and she is totally repentant. He surely recognizes that she is hurt almost as badly as he is. Maybe as much.

So he is following the logical course of action.

15 years of love and three kids. Yes, the right course!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Is yours the perfect ending?

Jack_straw:

I doubt it, but my favorite author, Patricia 51, always leaves us with food for thought, and with many good authors with an itch to imrove upon her endings. With her blessing and your desire, more power to you, because I know of my own limitations and I yield to your superior abilities.

You have given perhaps not the perfect ending but at least a satisfactory ending, and that's not half bad. Well Done. Thank You. Ronnie W.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
How long?

In the whole story there is no mentioning how long the affair had been going on and the photos and videos of the seduction you never mentioned anything about what was on the cameras he managed to rip off the wall where you going to say anything at all about that?

Pat

NucleusNucleusover 16 years ago
Caricature

You made a caricature out of Steves character. Only if you were "JPB" it would be an excuse.

<b><p>Nucleus</p></b>

*apologize to JPB: I don't intend to belittle you or your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No.

Sorry, but this is unacceptable. Love? So many idiots out there talking about love, that don't have the faintest idea what it means. I seriously think people use these kinds of stories to excuse their very bad behaviour. There is NOTHING in this story that convinced me that this slut should have been forgiven. There is also NOTHING in this story that conviced me that her cuckold husband is a man. Especially if a partner says to the other "I don't know what made me do it". What a fucking copout. Problem is so many people lap that shit up and call it real. Writing was ok though.

Deceptive_AppearanceDeceptive_Appearanceover 15 years ago
Not too shabby

After reading several of the comments, I can see some readers don't understand. Maybe I don't either, but when people are in the throes of relationship issues, the best decsions aren't always made. All the answers aren't immediately apparent. Marriage is about commitment. According to the story they made the promise to give each other one "mulligan" as it were. In the constraints of a short story a good story is told. Forgive, don't forget. The husband is not being a fool. He's loving his wife. How many of us could be strong enough to give that second chance?

zed0zed0over 15 years ago
Wimp!

Sorry little wimp, hope he develops a taste for cream pie, he's gonna need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SUCKER

Just another sucker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why-do wimp/suckers want to suffer a 2nd incident?

Are they that desperate to believe they can not find anyone who understands the concept of "forsaking all others". Geez, what a frigging bunch of wimps who joyfully accept "reconciliation at any cost" on behalf of the slut wife(s). What a bunch of losers, who in many cases deserve to spend their resources on the sluts. Go figure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
how is

hOW IS SCREWING ONE OF YOUR HUSBAND FRIENDS A MISTAKE your stories are dumb.

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 14 years ago
Where is her punishment?

This guy is unbelievable! Giving her a hard fuck and multiple orgasms is her punishment for betraying his trust?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
usually don't care for raac but...

She did confess before being caught (kinda) and they promised each other a mulligan so this one passes the sniff test

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Works for me -

I like how you had them discussing possibilities before and actually sharing a "plan" so to speak for what the options would be "IF".

It did make it an easier story to write and rationalize the conclusion but it is a good one and a suggestion to the married folks - think about it - not obsess about it - but think and consider when it is not and issue and your emotionsd are not flaming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
agreed, passes the sniff test

Spouse confessing after a slip should weigh heavily in any consideration of trying to save the marriage.

Cutting down on the booze seems like a good idea since it contributed to the lowering of inhibitions.

Not a fan of RAAC but this is one of those circumstances in which it was truly appropriate - well done author, good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
If you get a hard-on looking at pictures of your wife with another man,

you get 1 star. Pathetic.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
It is as much Steve's fault as Donna's.

First Steve lied and didn't take her to the party letting something at work take priority over his promise to take her to the party. Second Steve insisted that Donna go alone to the party after she said she would not go.

Donna wouldn't cheat on her own. If Steve had not lied or if he had not insisted that Donna go alone to the party.she would not have cheated.

Very few men will insist that their wife go alone to some club, party, or event where there is drinking and the wife is going to be hit on by horny men. If the man does insist that the wife subject herself to all that temptation, he has no right to blame the wife when nature takes its course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic trumpets idiocy again

Doesn't that cop-hater have a pedophile convention to go to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic trumpets idiocy again

Doesn't that cop-hater have a pedophile convention to go to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWdipshit has never left the mommy's basement

How the hell would that turd know jack shit about anything in the real world? What makes this sequel believable is the mulligan clause and the cheating spouse's pre-emptive confession. Without those this well written ending would not have worked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncock is so dumb

it takes her 2 hours to watch 60 Minutes

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
You lost me

I stopped reading at the point where his dick got hard from looking at the pictures. I'm so tired reading that!

I have no idea what happened nor do I care.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I agree with nakdsub

Also, why keep her, I give her credit for telling him. But why stay?

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Destroying Evidence?

My favorite ending (so far)! Hubby has some conflict and mentally debates options. He makes several bad choices, such as going to the Bull's office after Law Enforcement has suggested he should not. Accomplishes nothing excepts putting himself at substantial risk and having to 'eat' Gil's gloating!

Worst Choice? Hubby DOES NOT yet know that Law Enforcement has found and verified the original blackmail photos - yet he burns up the copies which have Gil's DNA and fingerprints on them and on the envelope. Matter of fact, it would probably have been tough to get the search warrant without some physical evidence. (Prez would probably have granted permission anyway, and probably should have been called by Sheriff to isolate Gil and secure evidence as deputies were en route!)

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Request to Jack-Straw

Add the info in your intro that Patricia51 is the author of the original story! At least one reader was unaware (thus confused) that this is a continuation of someone else's story, and does not provide all the details of the original. (which, of course, it should NOT provide!)

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
Sorry, the mulligan only covered the initial "mistake"

Her perfidy continued well beyond that. No forgiveness, no trust. She says she doesn't know why - so how can she say it won't happen again? Sorry, much as it would pain Steve to do so, he needs to kick her to the curb and get on with his life. He might as well, it's going to be necessary eventually.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
EXCUSES AND ALIBIS VERSUS

loss of money, family and a life of unknowns, TK U MLJ LV NV

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
I'm sorry...

I tried to read this but constant referrals to his cock getting hard when looking at the pictures spoiled the whole story as far as I'm concerned. If you love your wife and believe in fidelity your cock DOES NOT get hard at the thought of her betrayal.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
No Balls

If Steve ever had them he doesn't now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Took a good story and ruined it!!!

Comment title says it all

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Poor effort

Little understanding of either character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Garbage...

Written for the cluck lovers and wimps. Certainly not written by an author with balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You just had to make him into a wimpy cuck who got hard looking at those pics! You just couldn't resist could you fag!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
best of these efforts I've read

Much more realistic an ending than any others I've read. The idea of the mulligan agreement between spouses is very believable. They do have a lot invested in each other. I don't consider him a weak cuckhold. She's not out chasing random dick, bringing guys home to fuck in their bed while he watches, blah, blah, blah. I'm the first to line up to throw rocks at those types of stories. That's not what the original was and not how you finished this.

Write on....

illjoyilljoyalmost 11 years ago
Could tell this was

Wimp/cuck reconciliation story the second I read the part where he got horny looking @ pictures of someone ducking his wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unrealistic

Pretty sure when my wife confesses to me about her cheating on me, the last I would want to do is touch her. I think revulsion, nausea, and anger would more likely the norm in that situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bullshit story.

Real ending is that slut wife had gotten STD from good ole Gil, which the slut thoughtfully passed on to Steve. Slut also got PG from good ole Gil. Steve got the STD treated, kept it silent from the slut, kicked her ass to the curve. She had the kid out of wedlock and DNA proved Gil's kid. So, no child support in the divorce. She ended up working at Goodwill with her parents taking care of the bastard kid. Meanwhile the untreated STD rendered her incapable of further child bearing. Gil ended up in a protective cell in the Special Housing Unit (SHU) after getting the shit kicked out of him repeatedly by a gang of black inmates who liked white asses. He died there of the STD. When buried, Gil thoughtfully pissed on his grave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"angry and confused"

honestly, the only real downfall of this story was having him get hard at pictures of his wife getting fucked. That's a staple of a closet-cuck fiction, and if you wanted your story to rise above those obvious stereotypes, you should have left it out. It's just too easy an excuse for the whiny "he's a wimp" brigade to seize on, and when you do that, it actually gives their idiocy some legitimacy.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

I've read better sequels. A cuck is born.

Fuck

Rameriz4Rameriz4over 10 years ago
Hated the story

I hate loser who put up with cheating spouses

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jack_"OFF"_Straw strikes again ...

with another one of his WHORE wife apologist diatribes!

Same old sh*t theme .. Cheating, Cunt wife betrays loyal, clueless husband + admits to Great Sex/Multiple Orgasms "but" still loves her husband & his average size cock + can't explain her disgusting actions or can't seem to recall what she whored out/gave to her lover that she denied her husband + can't understand why her Husband can't get passed her little "indiscretion" (I.e. multiple hookups spreading her slimy holes & doing things she would never consider with the man she pledged her fidelity & body to) + the "ball less" Hubby who "rolls over" and ALWAYS takes the WHORE WIFE BACK .. Creampie filled holes and all .. no questions asked!!!

And don't forget .. Jack_"OFF"_Straw hurrying back to the closet to fantasize about his skank wife taking another 10" inch cock up her ass while running a "batch" & dreaming up another one of his WHORE wife.. wimp, man hating "gems"!

Cuck writers unite .. you have found your Queen!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Punishment enough

The pain of infidelity can be so overwhelming. Donna's statement that the memory of the pain she has caused is punishment enough might insinuate that the victim's pain is really not so great. I am not convinced that the adulterer can identify retribution. I think that marriage can survive limited infidelity, but it will never be the same as it was. Something is always lost or changed if trust is betrayed even once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I"m with anony-mouse 11/23/13

I had a real problem with his getting hard from looking at his wife's pictures. I don't believe, unless he is a pent up cuckold, that they would have done anything more than enrage him. I'm fairly certain that is what would happen to me. I hope...

I really enjoy the author writing. I'm more of a BTB enthusiast than what he/she comes across as, but I'm also a revenge by a life well lived.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
IF PEOPLE WOULD TAKE THE SAME CARE BEFORE IT HAPPENS

the the happening would not have occurred. TK U MLJ LV NV

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 10 years ago
it's Jack Straw

If you expected anything but a RAAC story you're nuts.

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years ago
Gee...this story is old...

I had no idea how long it's been. I really savored this ending. Great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Okay, the first time you mentioned his cock getting hard at the thought of his wife's adultery,

I was willing to over look it, but I stopped reading at the second one. What the fuck makes you think a guy's dick gets hard at the thought of his wife with another man after he wanted to send the other man to the hospital.

It's ridiculous and disgusting. I have no idea if this turns into just another cuck tale of bullshit but I'm not even going to waste my time to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DUH

Total crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The best One Slip ending

Congrats. This is by far and away the best of all the One Slip ending. Five out of five. Emotionally powerful writing. You perfectly captured the characters set up by Patricia51. I usually try to make some constructive criticism of stories I like, but I simply have nothing to add. Maybe it's perfect. ;-) Don't forget to ignore the BTB crowd who don't like these kinds of stories. I must check out more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another cuck

This guy is a cuck... He likes eating another guys cum... No real woman would even want this type of guy...only the bitchs... if you like this type of story.. Want to eat my cum?... Stupid fucking cuck

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
good conclusion

just the wrong way to get there.

him being turned on looking at the photos were a turn off !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ROFL

Right out of the RAAC/Wimp/Cuckold Writers Handbook for Cheating Sluts and Creampie Eaters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So for a little rough fucking he forgives the cheating?

Jeez does he even own a pair of balls? Terrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN........

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!! You promised to love and honor your spouse but you cheated and shot that promise all to hell. NOW, you promise never to cheat AGAIN!. How the fuck can you be trusted? answer..... YOU CAN'T!

crock45crock45over 8 years ago
TIME INVESTED/////////////////////////////////////////////

Here we go again...... whether you have been married 5 years or 500 years, once you cheat, you've polluted the marriage! AND, the longer you have been married, once you cheat, the extent of the pollution is increased.

crock45crock45over 8 years ago
@ MrVDog

I agree...... if you don't know why you did something, how can you promise not to do it again? The invisible "something" that caused you to do it remains unless it is uncovered and dealt with! At the risk of being called a misogynist, I hear more women than men say " I don't know why I did it."

crock45crock45over 8 years ago
@DWORNOC

So what you're saying is it's perfectly alright to cheat if your spouse does something to piss you off? If that were true, then NO marriage would survive because ALL spouses piss each other off at one time or another. Also, 2 wrongs don't make a right. If, as you say, hubby lied and even told wifey to go to the party alone, well then rather than cheat, wifey should get a divorce and THEN go and get fucked! You are like so many responders; if the wife is left to her own devices then she gains the right to cheat. How can that be right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fucking garbage

i can tell when a story is gonna be shit. as soon as the husband finds out, right away he has "friends" telling him that she really loves him and he shouldnt "do anything stupid" he should "think about his kids" and all the other cliches the cuck lovers use. why wasnt his slut wife thinking about their kids when she did what she did. she is the cause of the family breakup yet its now on him. garbage. she will cheat again.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
this is probably the best

version of this... the others i read all gave the wife an out of some kind. In one the husband had cheated before so it evened out, in one she was drugged, in one it took Gil a year to seduce her and it ends with the husband actually apologizing to the wife even though she cheated on him.This one deals with a wife who slips once and her husband can forgive her for it

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
Slip...

"1 an act of sliding unintentionally for a short distance: a single slip could send them plummeting down the mountainside.

• a fall to a lower level or standard: a continued slip in house prices.

• relative movement of an object or surface and a solid surface in contact with it.

• a reduction in the movement of a pulley or other mechanism due to slipping of the belt, rope, etc.

• a sideways movement of an aircraft in flight, typically downward toward the center of curvature of a turn.

• Geology the extent of relative horizontal displacement of corresponding points on either side of a fault plane.

2 a minor or careless mistake: the judge made a slip in his summing up."

Not a slip. Done with intent. Should there be forgiveness? Probably but not for the sophomoric reasons listed. Donna will do it again, after all there were no consequences. Gil even got off with the seduction.

Superficial flat characters and storytelling.

sad

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHY,WHEN CAUGHT OR DISCOVERED

they try to turn mistakes into choices. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, now his revenge is half complete.

All he needs to do is arrange a conjugal visit so he can have Gil fuck him up the ass. That'll show him.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Only Fair

Lost a point with him getting turned on by the pictures!

“convince Steve that you are as broken up about this as he is, that it's hurting you as much as it's hurting him, and assure him that it will never happen again.” – First, she is NOT as broken up and hurt as he is! Not unless he cheated on her, too! And I don’t see how she can “assure” him that it won’t happen again.

"God, you... are... the best," – Not a good comment; “the best” implies others!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hmmm

So leaping of a cliff is now considered slipping? Concerning. How many other times has she leaped of a cliff?

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Have you ever been there?

Have you ever been on the verge of cheating? Have you ever had the opportunity starting you in the face? It doesn't "just happen" it is never an "accident" by the time you get there, you have already thought about it, weighed the consequences and made your decision. She made her decision when she went off with him alone. She would have already thought about this possibility, she was not that drunk, or that stupid. She chose to be a fool. She only confessed when she was being blackmailed. She didn't like that. So, she decided to let her husband feel the full pain of her cheating. She knew him, she counted on him wanting to protect his kids, his company and all he had worked for. She knew that a divorce would destroy everyone's lives, she knew that she had a gun to his head. Stay with a cheat, or divorce a slut and deal with the suffering. What she didn't think about and what isn't said here is how her cheating and her lying will eat at the marriage until it kills it. He will meet other women, he will have no reason not to pursue them now. In his mind he can justify any and all cheating because of her adultery. Part 3 is reality.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Interesting

This story must have had a powerful effect on many readers. It's still receiving comments some 12 years after publication. I was attracted by Sugna's comment about what he sees as 'cheating'.

He asks "Have you ever been there?" and asserts:

"It doesn't 'just happen' it is never an 'accident'. By the time you get there, you have already thought about it, weighed the consequences and made your decision."

I can't speak for everybody, but I assure you that the amount of conscious and rational thought that goes into what he calls "cheating" and I might call "wandering" can be minimal for a woman caught up in the emotional excitement of the situation and who sees herself as appreciated for something beyond what her husband and kids see in her.

'Weighing the consequences' couldn't be further from your mind. Fear of getting caught? Maybe. But rational thought about the consequences? Get real !

If Sugna has "ever been there" and found that it didn't "just happen" and if he "weighed the consequences" he must be a cold and unemotional fish.

L

Ps: If we reversed Sugna to Angus, could we perhaps get him to take an alternative view of the world?

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
Hate the cheating

But liked the story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
luedon-interesting

Having 'been there' on a number of occasions, when a very attractive female offered herself to me. Yes, it was flattering to know someone saw me as more than a husband or father especially when my wife had become much more interested in taking care of sons to the extent she almost completely shut me out. No matter what I tried she kept distancing herself. I assure you I am not made of stone, but despite how attractive and willing those females were, and despite I admittedly could have been caught up in the moment, I was not so far gone that I forgot I was married. Neither did Donna! In fact, that is what I told those females, many of whom knew my wife.

I am married and I love my wife is what I told them.

Donna did not forget she was married, she just didn't care

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I DONT UNDERSTAND

You always find some way to forgive a cheating lying slut bitch wife; whose wimpy husband finds his dick getting hard, so he can get some sloppy seconds. Your either some really freaky dude, or one really sicko puppy, if this kind of sh*t turns you on. I hated this crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Written Story

But if Donna didn't know why she fucked another man than how in the world will she know how to stop it from happening again? Big mistake to forgive a wife who has now idea why she did it....cause sure a shootin' she's gonna do it again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

enjoyed reading it. Good ending, not all mistakes need to end with hate and divorce. Liked it

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Re-Reading

I need to modify my older comment.

I still don't think that she can be as broken up as he is, but while she can't assure him it won't happen again, she CAN work towards that.

The "best" comment is still a poor choice of words.

My view on his reaction to the pictures has softened. Yes, the husband getting turned on by his wife fucking other guys is a common cuckold meme, but I look at this a little bit differently: They were hot pictures; it could have been ANY woman, it just HAPPENED to be his wife. He WASN'T turned on by seeing his wife fucking another man, but by seeing A hot woman fucking.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Not enough

Too short and tidy.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 7 years ago
typical RAAC crap

Forgiveness is divine but this was just another whore and her minion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The husband getting aroused by pictures of his wife being another man's slut ruined the entire story.

Of course it makes sense, if the husband is a closet cuck or has issues enjoying humiliation and/or his wife's degradation. That he has been able to keep these perverse tendencies hidden and repressed is a credit to his maturity and discipline. That he has these urges at all is an indictment of his inner character. If he destroys the pictures they may have a chance. If he continues to view and comes to enjoy the pictures their marriage will eventually fail, probably when he starts hinting that he wants to role play sharing his wife. The wife will either realize he's a cuck and dump him, or she will start reliving her fuckfest with Gil and reflect how much she enjoyed the event and relishes the memory. Either way the marriage is toast.

Let's hope the pictures are destroyed and the memory dissipates with time. Unless you're one of the sick fucks who enjoys reading about the failure of a good marriage. Plenty of stroke material for you in LW, and authors to feed your illness. Guess it takes all kinds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good one

Love happy endings.

If they had split, would either be happy now? And the kids?

Lot to be said for forgiveness and compassion rather than hate and bitterness.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
stupid raac

I look as if MattMoreau have written this. That bad it is.

Take for example this: " I just let it happen, and I can't for the life of me tell you how it happened or why. But I know this. Nothing like it will ever happen again."

So she has no clue why it happened, but she promised that she'll never do it again. Really? Based on what? She needs a shrink asap.

And then he fucks her? Again. Really? Just like that. Oh man you're so wrong.

As i said a very stupid racc, worht of Matt Moreau. *1

Quadman07Quadman07over 6 years ago
Hard to believe

Steve needs to go over to Gil’s house and have sex with Janet, come home to Donna and let Donna suck of his unwashed dick. Take Donna’s ass and right as he cums whisper in Donna's ear Janet’s name. Pull out his dick from Donna's ass and let Donna clean off his dick with her mouth. Show Donna pictures of Steve and Janet having sex and see how Donna feels. Tell Donna now they both have used up their one free fuck pass without divorce. I would bet Donna would go ape shit crazy on Steve. Any man that gets hard looking at pictures of another man having sex with his cheating wife is a sorry excuse for a man in my opinion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Cuck is a Cuck is a Cuck

She is a filthy Whoring Slut and Stevie is a Cuckold . No two ways about it . Shit story shit outcome . Won't be reading any more of your pathetic drivel .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Shit. 1*

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous