Once More Through the Wardrobe Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aslan continued, for now all four of the children remembered who he was. "At this most special time of year, and with the help and belief of little Lucy, we are here to remind you."

"To remind us of what?" Peter asked. Full of awe and curiosity as memories he had suppressed in adulthood slowly came rolling back into his mind.

"To remind you of the battle. To remind you of where you came from, where you belong and where you always shall be. To remind you of your younger days, your accepting days, the days of adventure and crusade. To remind you of your friends, your good friends and to remind you of who you are."

"You are all precious." Aslan said. "You are all special. You all have had a roll to play in your world for our cause." He turned his massive head and fixed his gaze upon Lucy, his face softening into a smile. "Lucy has never forgotten and has played her roll well. I am well pleased with her." Gently he laid a lion sized kiss upon her cheek and tears rolled freely down her face.

"Edmund" Aslan moved his head to look at him. "You have tried, but you gave in to something you have always struggled with, your greed. You still believed though, however quietly. I am proud of your efforts." Again the lion leant across the table and left a kiss upon his cheek.

"Susan, you work so hard to look after her. She may not be able to show it right now but she appreciates all you do. You are special Susan. You give and you give. I appreciate you." Another kiss was bestowed and yet more tears were shed.

"And Peter, you tried so hard to forget, yet you still have managed to do good in your corrupt world. You will do great good, Peter. Remembering us would not have weakened that. You did not have to proclaim me to the world, the world saw me through your acts. I am pleased with you."

After the next kiss Aslan announced to the table:

"Now let the feast begin!"

With a roar the table erupted into activity. Wine is poured, food is eaten and stories, songs and jokes are swapped amongst the creatures gathered around. Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy Laughed, smiled and sung as they once had, as children, their spirits refreshed and their jaded outlook cleaned and buffed up like new.

NEWSFLASH.

Peter Pevensie, candidate in this years election campaign; was found dead in a freak accident this weekend. The promising politician's body was found inside an old wardrobe inside his country home. Along side him were his two younger sisters. Susan, a home care worker and Lucy a well loved children's Nurse. Also with him was the infamous Wardrobe Wonder Conman, Edmund Pevensie.

Police investigating the deaths believe the four to have suffocated after the heavy wardrobe door swung shut behind them. The chief of police announced in a news conference this morning that he was deeply saddened by the tragedy and warned people of the danger of party games and shutting themselves inside wardrobes.

One thing that has baffled forensic scientists is the fact that the Pevensies had died smiling and that traces of lion hair were found upon their bodies. Nobody will ever uncover the full tragic story of their Christmas time Deaths, but their memory is sure to live on, as the mystery is passed down through the generations.

12