All Comments on 'On the Bus: The Virgin Voyeur'

by sophia jane

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jushornyjushornyalmost 18 years ago
Wow!

Your writing made me feel as if I was the voyeur. Great story!

impressiveimpressivealmost 18 years ago
Yummy stuff!

Makes me ... hungry ... for a bus ride.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
MMMMM!

God I love voyeur stories. Yummy! Great addition to the chain :)

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyalmost 18 years ago
YUMMY!!!

Your story will be mentioned on the Author's Review Thread. ~ Red

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
From one of the best imaginations on Lit

From one of the best imaginations on Lit, comes another excellent story.

Maybe you can have a sequel, now motivated, she arrives at her destination and gleefully discards her virginity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
that was awesome!

i was very pleased, and aroused at your story! i think you are a very talented writer, and you should give us a sequel that is twice as hot as the origonal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Need the next chapter!

Love this. Thinking about the girl going home with them and losing her cherry...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was wonderful . F.cking in front of a virgin can be thrilling. I have been used in the past with my consent for this purpose, since i am a virgin woman . They told me they came like never before.. so did I afterwards. And they never even cared to touch me at all, apart from a brief caress on my virgin nipples before they started , enough to keep them pointing hard(they knew how sensitive they are). I had all my clothes on.. Just watching them was so enlightening, so pleasant, hot and mesmerizing that i couldn't stop cu mming for them like crazy, for weeks..

Virgin30yearoldVirgin30yearoldover 2 years ago

I am the virgin that commented below. Thanks again for your story , I read it again and again. virgin girls are the best voyeurs..

Virgin30yearoldVirgin30yearoldabout 2 years ago

You 've no idea what you do to me with this story.. you remind me mine, so much. Except that I couldn't touch myself. he bared me until the waist,he kissed a little my nips to make them hard and then he tied my hands behind my head in order to make my breasts point out more, and they simply started making out and fucking.. I was so embarrassed and thrilled at the same time.. I was writhing at some point.. was hoping I get too some touch at least , but they only wanted me to watch and be aroused only from what I was watching. I was shaking and burning with lust and embarrassment..he kept staring at my nipples,(he always said I had the most gorgeous body) and when he saw something made them rock hard, he was doing it to her ten times more eagerly.. she was whimpering so loud. She ADOREd having a totally inexperienced girl, older than her, watch her bf fuck.. They came like CRAZY, many times. A part of me was waiting my turn, at least to be licked a little maybe, even if they had told me I was gonna be only a voyeur...but maybe they were too exhausted, point is they touched me only to see how wet they made me and they left me hard, shaking and just thinking about them. I still think to this day.. I was squirting for months afterwards thinking about what I had seen.. It was one of the most trying and sensual experiences I've ever had.. :( For them, it was the best, especially for him. I was asked to repeat it but my clit was still throbbing(embarrassed) from last time , my nipples reminded me how bad they had longed the touch and I couldn't do it again.. Try having an inexperienced woman watch you, guys.. it's nothing you could ever imagine..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous