All Comments on 'Nude Beach Bride Ch. 01'

by sirhugs

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What do these losers mean ...getting married.

The wife is a slut and teases the jerk off husband like crazy. Third day after their wedding and he hasn't even fucked her yet..What kind of a dunce is he...Oh I know the same kind of a dunce that was on the Moment of truth television show ion monday Feb 24 06. He was a police man and his wife told all about how she slept with another man since she was married to him..two years and that she wishes she was married to her boyfriend. The dumb ass looser cop knew that she was dishonest because he arrested her for stealing when they met. Can't the bride get herself a real man because she sure doesn't have one now

bikefreakbikefreakover 14 years ago
An engaging story well told

This is a well written story with characters who actually aren't humping like rabbits within the first two paragraphs. Both hubby and wife stand out from the page, particularly the teasing wife. This is a story well written with a nice laid-back style. I'm definitely looking forward to reading the next few chapters!

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 10 years ago
Very odd story

What kind of a twit doesn't make love with his new bride?

EroticKeysEroticKeysabout 9 years ago
Not all couples are horny 24-7

Good story, will finish reading it. As stated by another reader - not all stories have to have hero and heroine humping by the second paragraph. I find it believable. I know two married couple who didn't have sex the first two nights -- but the third day -- wow.

Lots of characters in the story to keep track of. Must have a detailed plot outline. Sign of a good writer. Cheers from another Ontario writer -- EK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Idiot.

Half way into reading this, i just found my self pissed off at this mans style of writing. So many people on this website are idiots when it comes to saying what they mean. This guy tries to damn hard to establish whats happening around the main character. Oh and another thing, to the people who put filthy cringe worthy ideas into the story, such as describing some absolutely disgusting ogre of a man, doing sickening acts like jerking off or fucking anyone, don't fucking do that. It's cringy as hell.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Confused

Why is she not allowing him to consummate the wedding?

As a good Christian girl....dutiful wife, etc.

Sorry that part confused me and was a distraction.

Still, it will make the annulment easier.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Abandoned

Note, the 8th chapter is not the end but there have been no additions in over 10 years, despite the author posting other stories in the last year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tedious. Really limited believability.

What a shame. This story began with such promise, and then deteriorated so badly and rapidly that I will not read beyond Ch. 01.

First, this delayed marriage consummation is not only stupid and unexplained, but it is simply a distraction. This couple, allegedly in love, would not so sacrifice their honeymoon for no stated reason.

Next, a pall spreads over this couple very early on. This marriage is likely to have no longevity. Why? Because poor Seth is totally under Gaby's control. There is no partnership to this marriage, now or in the future. Gaby is high maintenance and passive aggressive. Sad Seth is scared to death of eliciting one of Gabby's cutting remarks. I could go on, but this story simply makes me sad.

Finally, the story needs copy editing and proofing. It is too darned long and tedious.

Further, it slaughters the language by misusing verb tenses and pronouns. E.g., "him and her come outside."

HartMannHartMannover 3 years ago
Good, but painful....

Exciting story, but it is painful to see how unsure of themselves and unsure of each other both are, competing and challenging each other all the time. It sure makes for i teresting reading, but that relationship is going nowhere...

SCK201SCK201almost 3 years ago

Well Gaby comes across as a total bitch, but is a nice christian girl. Not consummating the marriage, seems she's waiting until she's furtile so as to "make a baby". I really don't blame him for wanting to get his cock wet within another pussy or two. Oh and she knows how to deep throat just like that, when earlier she wouldn't even consider doing such a horrid thing, and schooled in a nunnery, sounds like she's not that quite that pure.

derKatzenderKatzenabout 1 year ago

When does she tell him about lying about her sexual history especially with her girlfriend?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife and I enjoyed part of our honeymoon at a nude public beach In Florida, not far from Disneyland. We were naked the whole time and managed to pull it off without fucking anyone else, proof that it can be done! Less complicated that way!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous