All Comments on 'Not a Home'

by dysphemist

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments (Page 2)
Trace_WatersTrace_Watersover 3 years ago

Touching. Beautiful. Romantic. Caring. Literotica memebers are still finding this story and your talent. Like me and the other commenters, are pleased and warmly touched by both. Hope all is well with you and that you post new material once again. Trace

AshleyyAshleyyalmost 3 years ago

Well the first story that made me cry !! So well written! I love itttt!! Can’t wait to read your others!

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94almost 3 years ago

Second read and I still feel the emotion deep in my heart. Wish there was more to indulge in this beautiful tale.

AyaaChannAyaaChannalmost 3 years ago

What an amazing story. I cried a couple times. Definitely one of my favorite stories i've ever read, anywhere. I dont know what to say. Its so good. Very emotional but also very realistic. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It gets better every time I read it....about 4 dozen times already. I'm a sucker for a good love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I always come back to this story, because it has touched me so deeply. Hope to see more of yours here.

AlexieeeeAlexieeeealmost 3 years ago

This is such a wholesome story I LOVE IT!!! <3

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerover 2 years ago

It is fantastic story and brilliantly written and a very moving story and how two women found each other and the kids are very happy at having there own room and hope there is more going to be written about this family as I have read this many times and enjoy it everytime and find something different in the story thank you write soon please.

Air_DryAir_Dryover 2 years ago

Lovely! I’m glad I found this gem again. Such a sweet uncomplicated story. The fact that it’s the ‘straight’ woman who initiates the lovemaking is a nice turn from the norm. Nicely done! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow just wow!

okami1061okami1061about 2 years ago

Such heartfelt comments for this story.

I think I'll just leave it at that.

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlalmost 2 years ago

Wow, this story is beautiful. Thank you :)

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

A wonderful story, and so nice to return to.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

I’m not normally a fan of the FP narration style, but it’s done really well here, the only thing I’d add is why an apparently straight girl falls for the gay protagonist without a word of explanation, I know this has been pared down to a very concise version, but Vicky’s side of things is conspicuous by its absence.

5⭐️

LonelyPapa1958LonelyPapa1958over 1 year ago

I LOVE THIS STORY <3

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

I always enjoy coming back to read this story.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64312 months ago

A lovely, if short story!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

tear jerker for sure. keep them coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was very sweet. I have two friends who have kids with Downs, and I have seen that with caring support they can live rich lives. It was a nice element, as Vicky had suffered so much from misinformed attitudes. Beth initially brought her pure compassion to the struggling single mother and her kids. Later she realized that being with her new friends/family was so much more enriching than bar hopping for ... who knows what/who. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WONDERFUL 🙂. Wright another one like this.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous