All Comments on 'Northern Lights'

by mummys dirty angel

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
sacksackover 19 years ago
bittersweet....

I admire the very detailed sex scenes! You are developing as a writer quite nicely with each successive story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
let it snow

A beautiful story. I liked the way you worked the seasonal atmosphere into the story, without detracting from the SEX!

FieryRedhead30FieryRedhead30over 19 years ago
That story enlightened me .

Most stories of men and women together, dont do much for me. but your story was awesome it enlightened me to explore more into my feelings , thank you for writing it. Also feel free to check out any of my poems i have on this site as well. Again very good.

Marilyn37MWFMarilyn37MWFover 19 years ago
I agree--A great story......

I do a bit of writing myself and was envious of how well the sex was done.

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEover 19 years ago
Okay...

I'm waiting for snow now!Great story!

matriarchmatriarchover 19 years ago
Your best so far

Angel, I loved this. Gentle, loving and sexy as hell. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Got me hot

As I was reading - I could see each of your faces smiling at each other and I saw your breasts rubbing against each other as you "made love." Very erotic - almost made me cum.

noebodenoebodeover 19 years ago
And so this is Christmas...

A lovely sweet story for Christmas...hope you found what you wanted in the snow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Delightful

A beautifully spun Christmas tale. Erotic and loving, well worth the read. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lovely..

Reminds me of some time I spent in the snow with my love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cute

I love a story with feeling & passion - I want to know what they did for new year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So good

Loved this. So pretty and romantic and erotic. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
<3

...i miss my partner with your story..heartwarming..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very sweet

A tender sweet story loved the Christmas images. something about two women making love that is impossible to resist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Simply beautiful.

Such a lovely story. Meeting that special person out of the blue like that. Serendipity. I met my girlfriend when we were involved in a car wreck and something just clicked between us from the get go. That was two years ago. Love is a beautiful thing.

foxyfowlerfoxyfowleralmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

Mummy's dirty angel this story is brilliantly written and enjoyed reading it hope you will write more about these two ladies and will they become lovers and girlfriends and more I hope it will not be long before we read the next story please you are a brilliant writer thank you. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was so touched that Alex wanted Chrissy to make love to her. It wasn't just a fling for fun; it felt real. It was warm, tender, loving. I hope that I find that some day. The woman I fell in love with died in a car accident just over a month ago, so I am still grieving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I had read this before, and I loved it just as much as the first time. I will probably read it again sometime; I enjoy it so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous