All Comments on 'Night Picnic'

by kinkyaugustacouple

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Damm!

Here I was hopeing that ahh... now this is gonna get even better - comon get the ranger to jump her now... and then a couple more people!! And some one to get good ole Bobby good for being such a dick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Revenge

Bobby truly put her in harms way, he's a dangerous moron and should be killed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
need more.

bound and gaged and found by a ranger. please continue on with the plot and let more people in on the action. this story was hot and would be hotter with the ranger taking her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The implied potential beastiology

discredited your work - and strangly its not in your bio so why here? The crudeness didn't help either - he's an asshole without merit so what does that make her. In your youth is crass crudeness erotic?

Surely you have more class than this - don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
He's more than an asshole

This hits a wrong note with me.....Her boyfriend left her to be maul by a bear, while being tied up.....If I was the girl in this story, I would tied him up and place him in the middle of some HUGE snakes

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT!

But PLEASE add the ranger bit, don't make seem like a pervert but make seem like girl gives him a reward from saving him from the bear it makes it more interesting. I like stiff rangers or cold ones at first but sort sounds like cold beer doesn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Facinating

trying understand why that guy didn't get picnic somewhere at area that wasn't infested with bears...but leave his girlfriend for dessert for bear. But if they make this for movie I give A+ rating for it it has humor all in it. Seems the ranger came along after or was he watching the whole scene? he must had boner among those bushes...watching that bear jeez?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous