New To The Leather Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, she awoke first and scurried to the kitchen to make breakfast. On her way, she tripped over the steel stiletto boots and crashed into her nightstand. Shooting a quick look over her shoulder she looked to see if she had woken her husband.

Satisfied by his faint snoring, she gave one last longing look at his gorgeous nude body and headed down the stairs. He chuckled a little and rolled over, having watched her nearly kill herself bounding out of bed.

She had just finished putting the last plate of food out and getting the coffee when he rounded the corner. He was dressed in her favorite pair of faded jeans and nothing else. His curly black hair was glistening, an indication that he had showered.

She could smell his cologne as he walked towards her, and she breathed it in heavily. She loved the smell of him. He kissed her longingly, never speaking, and sat down at the table. They ate in silence occasionally catching long looks from one another. When breakfast was finished, he got up to clear the table.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to get changed." She said. He nodded as she took the steps two by two. He heard the bedroom door slam shut and her footsteps above them.

He finished cleaning the table off and was putting the dishes in the dishwasher when he heard her enter the kitchen and walk towards him with a faint clicking sound. He turned and saw her once again dressed in her corset and heels.

"Honey, you don't have to..." but she silenced him with one perfectly painted fingernail. Her hair was back, her makeup done, and the look in her eyes was fierce.

She leaned in and kissed him, biting his lower lip. He cried out and she pinched his nipple between her fingernails. He grabbed her hand and was immediately cuffed. Trying to protest with his other hand, he was cuffed again, and his wrists bound together. He didn't understand.

"What's the matter boy?" she asked, "Are you afraid?"

He shook his head, beginning to understand. "Last night was your treat... today its mine." An evil smile curved her lips as she said that last word, lingering on it. She then attached the still semen soaked collar to his neck and led him through the house by his leash.

Epilogue

Later that evening she went out to get the mail. She was exhausted, but pleased that she could handle being a good little slave and a bad ass Mistress. Her husband was snoring softly on the living room floor, his head propped up on the soft pillows and his hands cuffed behind his back.

She giggled to herself and quickened her pace down the driveway. Her young next door neighbor was out mowing the lawn for his parents. He was a senior in high school, about ready to graduate.

She gave him a little wave when he looked up at her. She grabbed the mail from the box and started to head back to the house when he stopped the mower and trotted to the fence.

"Morning Mrs. W!" he panted.

"Morning Jake." She replied, smiling.

"Hey, I was wondering, would you mind if I mowed your lawn for a couple bucks every week? I'm trying to raise some money for my graduation bash." He said.

"Kegger, huh?" she laughed "I'll have to ask the hubby, but I'm sure it'll be ok. How about you do it tomorrow?"

"Well," he looked at the ground, "I was kinda hoping I could do it today since I'm already mowing. You see, I was looking out my window last night and noticed that your grass is getting really long. Would today be ok?"

She paused for a minute, and then replied, "Sure, that would be fine." Then she thought a little more, "Which window is your's again? You say you have a view of my backyard?" She swallowed hard, knowing that her bedroom window faced the backyard and the back of her neighbor's house.

"It's the 3rd floor window that faces your house," he said, "I have the attic room. Its sweet." He smiled innocently.

She gulped again, and blushed, wondering if he had seen anything the night before when her husband had stood in front of the window naked and then had her kneel and beg like a puppy.

Her embarrassment passed and she thought it absurd to worry about it as she told him today would be fine to mow the lawn. She told him to knock on the back door when he was finished so she could pay him. He thanked her and trotted off.

She had reached the front door and was about to go inside when she heard him call her name again. She turned and saw him smiling broadly.

"Oh by the way Mrs. W... love the piercings."